Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Belfast Telegraph 412

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Full Story

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#174 Jan 3, 2013
pinch wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you visit the many wicca money making sights you'll find plenty of scourges
[whips],cords,athame's [daggers] for sale,anything for the rituals i have mentioned.
These are no more for BDSM activities than are the banya rituals in Russia where they alternately expose themselves to extremes of heat and cold and whip their skin with birch bristles to stimulate the skin for various health reasons. Oh ye who claims to know so much doesn't even know the basic Wiccan taboo against using the athame or sword as a common cutting implement. Even to the point that there is a seperate designated ritual utility knife called the boline so that you are not tempted to use your ceremonial blade to do such mundane neccessary tasks such as getting the candle wax out of a holder (oh the horror!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#175 Jan 3, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
SOURCE, ABOUT.COM PAGANISM/WICCA,....A PAGAN SITE.
It has already been pointed out that just because there is a ritual written for those who wish to 'copulate' as you put it, doesn't mean it is required for an intiation, to be Wiccan, or at any other time. It is for those who are both Wiccan and romantically involved- and I can see where you added you're own editoralizing- you wove copy-pasting in and out of your own words. I can look up things on sacred-texts.com too.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#177 Jan 3, 2013
Nope, Jumperpunk, pinchy hasn't bested anyone, he has barely been able to produce a coherent argument, much less enough of an argument to be able to have said to have "won" anything......but being a know nothing troll yourself you'd know all about not being able to produce a legitimate argument.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#180 Jan 8, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Nope, Jumperpunk, pinchy hasn't bested anyone, he has barely been able to produce a coherent argument, much less enough of an argument to be able to have said to have "won" anything......but being a know nothing troll yourself you'd know all about not being able to produce a legitimate argument.
Hey! I like the new Avitar,but why did you pick a picture of a naked man?
I was just kidding about the 'Man's man' thing.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#183 Jan 9, 2013
That's Hollywood for you!

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#184 Jan 9, 2013
I see propaganda Pinchy is spreading his BIGOTRY again, time to have it removed again.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#185 Jan 9, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>**DELETED**,There are many Gardnerian and Alexandrian covens and the initiations do [as i have demonstrated in previous posts with excerpts from the Gardnerian Book of shadows and the youtube "Alex Saunders initiates a neophite"] include BDSM and SEX,the man who unites/has sex with the neophite is not her lover but is "Charlie" the foreman of the coven,you try to blurr with great cunning but its plain to see for any unbias person.As for the other covens who require initiation but are not Gardnerian or Alexandrian well their initiations could and probably are in some cases be even more sordid,some could initiate against the will of the person against their will.All i know of the child abuse case is that their was a well established coven which involved well known Pagan men and women not just the two who are now in jail and that the children were subjected to what can only be described as BDSM,and rape,dripped hot wax,daggers draw across young bodie setc.DO YOU WANT TO READ MORE EVIDENCE FROM A GOOD SOURCE??? Truth is as i have said before not all Wiccans are like these abusers, but your religion with its Great rite,sex magic and initiations which originated with the writings of perverts such as Gerald Gardner,Alex Saunders,Aleister[the beast]Crowley,the Frosts attracts more perverts per hundred head of practicing religious persons than any other religion but when they are caught they do not make the headlines as much as say Catholic abusers.
Hey dumb @ss Crowley seriously. You need to get better sources.

No kidding.. Oh and by the way you once more prove you have no clue as to what you are posting about.. And I have reported you for taking copy write material and posting it..your link only goes to about.com . Not where you got the copy written material.

If you had any clue as to how stupid and asinine you really come across here.. Well you do not care as your posts have shown all too well.
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#187 Jan 9, 2013
So do you all want to hear the evidence from the case from a checkable source,including the bondage,the torture,the rape,the hot wax,the choking of young children at the hand of a pagan coven or not??????????

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#188 Jan 9, 2013
I see he's resorted to LYING again in addition to trolling...Not a problem, he'll be removed again soon enough.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#190 Jan 9, 2013
And now the troll tries to bait, showing his inferiority complex...

Jonesboro AR

#191 Jan 9, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You are the dumb one,Crowley was a member of the father of Wicca Gerald Gardners coven,as was Alex Saunders before branching out into their own sick world that is.Incidently Crowley was rumoured to have written quite a lot of Gerald Gardners book of shadows for a fee of 15 pounds per page.I see you have resorted to insults like the little one,truth hurts don't it.
LAMAO

rowley had nothing to do with Wicca.

The closet you get o that idea is a chaterthat Crowley sold gardr to set up a dge in the UK.

Gerald did not mention it to any one that should have known.

The charter was found in a file cabinet that a Gnostic Bishop had bought off of Ripely's Believe It Or Not.

When that organization was selling ff many items that had been Gardners.

Doreen who should have at least know of it. Did not. Neither did any one else that were part of Gardeners inner circle.

The Charter died with Gerald.

As for Wicca. It is a religion. Has nothing to do with the OTO nor Thelema.

Whether you reject that fact or not is meaningless. It is the truth and reality.

Jonesboro AR

#192 Jan 9, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
I see he's resorted to LYING again in addition to trolling...Not a problem, he'll be removed again soon enough.
True enough.. His spam is getting tiresome.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#193 Jan 9, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough.. His spam is getting tiresome.
Yep, unoriginal, bigoted and boring.

Jonesboro AR

#194 Jan 9, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, unoriginal, bigoted and boring.
You would think these dolts would come up with something new..

My key board seems to be acting up as well as It sometimes does not type all the letters. My last post I missed a few words..

**shrugs**

Time for a new keyboard :)

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#197 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like the trolls whine when their off topic lies get removed....
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#198 Jan 10, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Yea. I try to tell them how it is,but they keep coming back.

Jonesboro AR

#199 Jan 10, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Yeah they do every time. it is every one else fault, but theirs..
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#200 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they do every time. it is every one else fault, but theirs..
http://www.thisiscornwall.co.u k/women-bravely-relive-ordeals -suffered-terrified/story-1763 9592-detail/story.html
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#201 Jan 14, 2013
Jumper wrote:
That's Hollywood for you!
http://www.thisiscornwall.co.u k/women-bravely-relive-ordeals -suffered-terrified/story-1763 9592-detail/story.html

Jonesboro AR

#202 Jan 14, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike in the three monotheistic religions. We do not follow blindly what some one else wrote.
What worked for Gerald at the time does not mean it works for every one..
And a little FYI Gardner only initiated adults. Never children.
What I find offensive as that these pedophiles got away with their crimes for so long and did so much damage.
As a Wiccan and as an adult I find their crimes to be horrible and hope both rot in a cell.
As to being perverse.. What about drink of the blood of my body eat of my body..
Or some christians claiming their sins were/are covered by the blood of jesus..
Come on that sort of imagery or gory enough to make one pause and wonder about a christian state of mind.
Hey dumb@ss I already stated what I thought of those pedophiles DERR!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 203,974
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 20 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE