Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Belfast Telegraph

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Comments
121 - 140 of 412 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2014
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#148 Jan 1, 2013
SOURCE, ABOUT.COM PAGANISM/WICCA,....A PAGAN SITE.The initiation debate,'well, like many other pagan and wiccan issues it depends who you ask,If you are interested in Gardnerian or Alexandrian Wicca ,then absolutley,yes,you have to be initiated.There is no room for negotiation.Some covens require initiation but,are not necessarily Gardenerian or Alexandrian'.Bearing in mind covens are secretive who knows what these other covens include in their initiations?The answer is only oathbound coven members know.Gardnerian initiation....SOURCE BOOK OF SHADOWS[why not book of light?] Gerald Gardner,wiki external link [the father and inventor] of wicca,'going around behind her he blindfolds her the,then putting his left arm around her waist and his right arm around her neck he pulls back her head,says i give you the third password a kiss a kiss to pass through this dread door and pushes her forward with his body through the door and into the circle[domination starts]blah blah,'now there is the ordeal,taking a short cord he ties it around her right ankle....taking a longer chord he ties her hands behind her back,then pulls them up to form a triangle,and ties the chord around he neck,leaving the end dangling in front as a cable tow,he leads her blah blah......'blessed be thy feet have brought you this way[he kisses her feet]blessed be thy knees that shall kneel at the sacred altar
[he kisses her knees]blessed be thy womb,without which we would not be[he kisses her organ of generation][vagina]blessed be thy breasts,formed in beauty and strength[he kisses her breasts]blessed be thy lips,which shall utter the sacred names[he kisses her lips]blah blah 'be pleased to kneel'blah blah....be pleased to kneel.....he ties the cable tow to the altar so the postulant is bent forwards with head almost touching the floor,he also ties her feet'[now thats blindfolded,hands and feet bound and throat tied to the altar]blah blah....magus[he]gives a series of three,seven,nine and twenty one strokes across the buttocks whith the scourge[tailed whip,a total of thirty strokes]'magus now unbinds her feet,unties the cable tow and removes the blindfold,magus says 'i hereby sign you with the triple sign''i consecrate thee with oil'[he anoints her with oil on the womb,the right breast the left breast and the womb again]' i consecrate the with wine'[same pattern is repeated]'i consecrate thee with my lips[same pattern is repeated]This is all an excerpt from wicca and free to view as are the second degree and third degree rituals which contain more BDSM of course many covens have developed their own initiation rituals some better some worse as with Alexandrian initiation of a neophite youtube in which copulation takes place CSHINE and i'm sure there are covens who are worse still as with the abuse case.Truth is wicca cannot trace themselves back further than Gerald Gardner who claimed an ancient lineage but it was never proven,Alex Saunders was a member of Gardners coven as was Aleister[the beast]Crowley a trio of perverts you might say who spawned many more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#149 Jan 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
SOURCE,ABOUTCOM..........
Not a source link, propaganda cut and paste BS and NO evidence that children were involved....trash and lies from the Hate Crime perp.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#152 Jan 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You are trying to shift the blame onto the victims and away from these filthy pagans,the jury did get to see the accusers,and one of the abusers also had previous abuse offences,there was a lot of bondage,pain and rape,deal with it.
Another Nazi like LIE from the Bigoted Troll, don't you have a Church to burn somewhere?
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#153 Jan 1, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Another Nazi like LIE from the Bigoted Troll, don't you have a Church to burn somewhere?
No not a nazi otherwise i'd be into the occult and astrology like Hitler,Hess and Himmler.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#154 Jan 1, 2013
Jumper wrote:
It's a new year,time to put away old arguments and start over.
So I will be the mature person here and forgive our friend Pagan is Proud and wipe the slate clea
And pinch 111 I'm sure would do the same toward our friend's ignorance.
I know he's ignorant but nah can't forgive someone who has twice said i killed my beloved wife in a drunken driving accident, and me a non driving non drinker,what a fine example of a pagan he is.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#155 Jan 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No not a nazi otherwise i'd be into the occult and astrology like Hitler,Hess and Himmler.
That's funny, in Mein Kampf Hitler directly said he was doing God's work....of course you don't believe in that since he gave you epilepsy and you hate him and all religions because of it...but bigotry is bigotry regardless of the reason.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#156 Jan 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I know he's ignorant but nah can't forgive someone who has twice said i killed my beloved wife in a drunken driving accident, and me a non driving non drinker,what a fine example of a pagan he is.
And that's another lie on your part, but you're too stupid to realize it. Not once did I ever say you killed your wife driving drunk, I said you killed someone driving drunk you lowlife bigot. The way you make up sh!t I'm not the least bit surprised you would make such a claim and your "wife" would easily have walked out the door on you from listening to your bigotry so it's just as well she isn't around to listen to your hatemongering.....
pinch111

Tavistock, UK

#159 Jan 2, 2013
Are there any prizes available on this sight for the one who can use the word bigot the most,maybe some sour grapes or a lemon?
pinch111

Tavistock, UK

#160 Jan 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, in Mein Kampf Hitler directly said he was doing God's work....of course you don't believe in that since he gave you epilepsy and you hate him and all religions because of it...but bigotry is bigotry regardless of the reason.
Sorry who gave me epilepsy? i thought it was a blow to the head given to me by a nutcase bodybuilder on steroids and whisky[from behind of course],or at least thats what i was told at hospital.Before you ask yes he was arrested and dealt with in court,married to an american woman actually.Interesting to note you have read MEIN KAMPF why?, what will you Pagan friends think?but thanks for pointing out that Hitler thought he was doing Gods work,what a friutcake,how about you which god are you serving this week?

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#161 Jan 2, 2013
I see the bigot still can't complete a sentence, much less make a coherent statement. one wonders if retardation was the actual diagnosis.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#163 Jan 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
I see the bigot still can't complete a sentence, much less make a coherent statement. one wonders if retardation was the actual diagnosis.
you must be getting a little desperate to mention such trivialities,you should look back at some of your own posts.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#164 Jan 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
You've managed to call me many names in your usual way bigot,Nazi,drunk driver who killed someone etc, etc,very juvenile desperate and none of it rings true.So why was you read Mein Kampf you have not yet answered? was that when you were Nazi?or are you now still Nazi and Pagan?
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#165 Jan 2, 2013
Oh i am sorry Proud and pagan i left out an 'it' i meant to say,'why was it you read Mein Kampf????you are the bigot Nazi.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#166 Jan 2, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny, in Mein Kampf Hitler directly said he was doing God's work....of course you don't believe in that since he gave you epilepsy and you hate him and all religions because of it...but bigotry is bigotry regardless of the reason.
I see you regard god as a 'him' male?
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#167 Jan 2, 2013
I'll tell you something proud and pagan you are very brave with you insults even stooping as low as to try and hurt me with references to my departed wife,but i can guarantee you would not say the same things if stood in front of me because you are the little gutless coward with a useless pointless life hiding in your room,no friends,no children,bigot,Nazi,did you ever meet your father?
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#169 Jan 2, 2013
He tries to be a good little feller,he just can't make it.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#170 Jan 2, 2013
Anyway...now that that idiot is off trying to cook up some petty revenge,I say those convicts should rot in jail for what they did to those children.

A bunch of grown men preverting a nature religion to cover up for their sick molestation.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#171 Jan 3, 2013
I see the Bigot is still trying to cover his bigotry...Most who know anything about Hitler's Book Mein Kampf actually learned about it in school, I suppose if someone weren't a drunk they might remember that.
I see ol' Pinchy is really reaching, assuming because HE didn't know his father that others didn't as well, of course the fact that I talked to my dad on his birthday just 4 days ago shoots down that theory.
I hear him making threats "you wouldn't say that standing in front of me"...little does he know, I WOULD, I have no fear of miserable little bigots like him.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#172 Jan 3, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
I see the Bigot is still trying to cover his bigotry...Most who know anything about Hitler's Book Mein Kampf actually learned about it in school, I suppose if someone weren't a drunk they might remember that.
I see ol' Pinchy is really reaching, assuming because HE didn't know his father that others didn't as well, of course the fact that I talked to my dad on his birthday just 4 days ago shoots down that theory.
I hear him making threats "you wouldn't say that standing in front of me"...little does he know, I WOULD, I have no fear of miserable little bigots like him.
No wrong again maggot,i knew my father he fought against the Nazis and the Japanese and no my schooling did not include the fascist literature Mein Kampf and i don't belve your schooling included it either.So why did you independantly read Mein Kampf??????? if you have a known father as you claim is he a pagan Nazi too?

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#173 Jan 3, 2013
So the Bigoted Pinchy whiny doesn't have a basic education and was one of those war-babies abandoned by a father on the excuse of fighting in the "war"....that would explain part of the bitterness and inferiority complex.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min Adam 201,303
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••