Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Belfast Telegraph

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

6

1

1

CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it is people like who use a tragedy to push their anti-whatever agenda who have no compassion for the victims. You're no better then some apologetic who says it was the woman's fault that she got raped for being too 'tempting' by whatever standard you deem.
I read your offensive post and think you say such things with much assumption,i'm not like you say i am in the least,your attempts to discredit show you are on the defensive,it is the pagan abusers fault not the victims the same goes in rape cases it is not the victims fault.I know victims of abuse i have compassion,they never really recover but the abusers if caught go to jail come out of jail and most re-offend,i have a simple solution to that,keep the public safe don,t let them out.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

6

1

1

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you aren't involved in the least and no court worth being called a court would release such evidence until the actual trial is over. You have nothing other than bigotry, which will be removed shortly, what you think you're doing is nothing more than the result of your diseased mind striking the ground when you seize. Trolls like yourself have NO credibility, especially trolls who can't even maintain a proper membership in the message board he's harassing with LIES.
What planet are you on ,the trail has been over and the two pagan sex abusers are now in jail,i think you are missing something,quite a lot actually,look above this post and you will see in big bold letters
'TWO GUILTY of 'RITUALISTIC' ABUSE,now go back to the home page and actually read the article which you have not obviously read.This report is on your PAGAN/WICCAN FORUM site remember not my report,if you don't like it i suggest you contact the editor and ask them not to report such pagan embarrassments,censorship of such things is obviously what you crave.When i have more time i'll be back with all the sordid details. You pagans have many perverted enemies within your ranks and its about time you sorted them out instead of burying your heads in the sand.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>What planet are you on ,the trail has been over and the two pagan sex abusers are now in jail,i think you are missing something,quite a lot actually,look above this post and you will see in big bold letters
'TWO GUILTY of 'RITUALISTIC' ABUSE,now go back to the home page and actually read the article which you have not obviously read.This report is on your PAGAN/WICCAN FORUM site remember not my report,if you don't like it i suggest you contact the editor and ask them not to report such pagan embarrassments,censorship of such things is obviously what you crave.When i have more time i'll be back with all the sordid details. You pagans have many perverted enemies within your ranks and its about time you sorted them out instead of burying your heads in the sand.
Propaganda and BS again....even within the Story, language is used that lends doubt to the veracity of the story, yet you're simply too bigoted to see it. Go back and take your meds.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I read your offensive post and think you say such things with much assumption,i'm not like you say i am in the least,your attempts to discredit show you are on the defensive,it is the pagan abusers fault not the victims the same goes in rape cases it is not the victims fault.I know victims of abuse i have compassion,they never really recover but the abusers if caught go to jail come out of jail and most re-offend,i have a simple solution to that,keep the public safe don,t let them out.
Well if this offends you, go back and re-read you're 20 zillion posts that push the idea that Pagans are somehow fostering an abusive community or religion. We're no more doing that than dance clubs are promoting rape.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if this offends you, go back and re-read you're 20 zillion posts that push the idea that Pagans are somehow fostering an abusive community or religion. We're no more doing that than dance clubs are promoting rape.
Wouldn't bother too much with this one, he's just a Bigot that's watched a You Tube video and now thinks he knows it all when it comes to Wicca and Paganism. He has a Mad On toward religion of all stripe because he has epilepsy and is scared of Death(and thinks everyone else is as well)....
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't bother too much with this one, he's just a Bigot that's watched a You Tube video and now thinks he knows it all when it comes to Wicca and Paganism. He has a Mad On toward religion of all stripe because he has epilepsy and is scared of Death(and thinks everyone else is as well)....
No not scared of death,i leave that to you religious types,religion always an afterlife written in.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

pinch111 wrote:
The abusers in the case were pagans,and the old school traditionalist pagans do foster abuse via the initiations,Gardanarian and Alexandrian for example indeed many of these types of wiccan would insist you are not wiccan at all unless initiated in such a sordid way,they of course prey on the young and the impressionable,your enemy the publics enemy, within your pagan community.Do some research.
You do not know what you are talking about, that's why you are a damn troll. There is NEVER any type of abuse and you do nothing but post Libelous Propaganda. I wonder, the UK convicts such things as Hate Crimes, I suppose I should just start contacting Scotland Yard on your Hatemongering ass....

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No not scared of death,i leave that to you religious types,religion always an afterlife written in.
Nope, that,s just your cowardice talking again, bigots like yourself often try to harass others to make themselves feel better about being the craven cowards that they actually are... so is that epilepsy the result of that car crash that killed those people when you were driving drunk? Probably so, a coward like yourself couldn't be trusted to tell the truth anyway, that's why you can't get an actual profile or post legitimate links to your supposed 'information" that you've been pulling out of your arse for pages and pages now....

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

pinch111 wrote:
The abusers in the case were pagans,and the old school traditionalist pagans do foster abuse via the initiations,Gardanarian and Alexandrian for example indeed many of these types of wiccan would insist you are not wiccan at all unless initiated in such a sordid way,they of course prey on the young and the impressionable,your enemy the publics enemy, within your pagan community.Do some research.
No, they don't- they don't require sex, they don't monkey with your genitals, and no one is put in bondage and dominated. Covens require a minimum of 18 years of age to even think about inquiring to join, let alone to be initiated- some go up to 21 just to be sure and even then most people are older by the time they committ to preist/ess hood. They do not say that you are not Wiccan, they say you are not their particular tradition. If you know of a specific actual person or group who is in fact doing these things you claim you should let other adults know so they can avoid them and spread the word and if they involve minors you should report them to the police.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>An still you love it!
I REPORT it as the libelous lies that it is. You get reported with every post as well, stalker.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>You do not know what you are talking about, that's why you are a damn troll. There is NEVER any type of abuse and you do nothing but post Libelous Propaganda. I wonder, the UK convicts such things as Hate Crimes, I suppose I should just start contacting Scotland Yard on your Hatemongering ass....
Please do start with Scotland Yard,i have nothing to fear as i have constantly only told the truth,and the truth obviously does hurt.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't- they don't require sex, they don't monkey with your genitals, and no one is put in bondage and dominated. Covens require a minimum of 18 years of age to even think about inquiring to join, let alone to be initiated- some go up to 21 just to be sure and even then most people are older by the time they committ to preist/ess hood. They do not say that you are not Wiccan, they say you are not their particular tradition. If you know of a specific actual person or group who is in fact doing these things you claim you should let other adults know so they can avoid them and spread the word and if they involve minors you should report them to the police.
I do know of one who belongs to a coven who initiates under the age of 18years and has said they do this only if the parents are present{sick],this is the person who i will be reporting to Devon and Cornwall police and who lives in the same area as the abuse case and may well have been involved.The person i mentioned admitted online the bondage the flogging, the sex the everything but suddenly went quiet when i asked how much younger than 18years of age,was stupid enough to leave a surname and initial so i'm sure you'll wish me luck on that one. Take note of the under 18 only if the parents are present,do you think a pagan of this creed who will bring up a child in this particular way is fit to be a parent or are they grooming their own children?Do initiates know beforehand what will be happening on the night or is it sprung on them or does it vary from coven to coven.I'm glad you are not as blind as proud and pagan and do realise these groups of sordid pagans exist but why are decent pagans doing nothing about it?

]
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, that,s just your cowardice talking again, bigots like yourself often try to harass others to make themselves feel better about being the craven cowards that they actually are... so is that epilepsy the result of that car crash that killed those people when you were driving drunk? Probably so, a coward like yourself couldn't be trusted to tell the truth anyway, that's why you can't get an actual profile or post legitimate links to your supposed 'information" that you've been pulling out of your arse for pages and pages now....
It is i who should be doing the reporting as this is twice you have come up with a story of supposed drunk driving in which my loved one died,now that is libel.I have never been in a drunken car crash,in fact i have never driven,you reall do the pagan cause no good,you are a poisonous cruel little maggot,but please keep going its wonderful seeing you embarass yourself and the pagan cause.I have already given bona fide links to the abuse case but you obviously did not follow them up,i'll be back with much more when i have time.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

'Alex Saunders initiates a neophite'[short documentary]with Alex of Alexandrian wicca fame himself,sick and cold,just imagine if your own child being talked into this,imagine some parents raise there children for this and are present when it happens.No sorry cshine you are wrong it does go on and will continue to go on as with all other religious sick practices until religion and superstition is replaced with good sense and good morals based on non religion.
pinch

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual BDSM practioners buy actual bondage items from companies who manufacture them for that purpose. They have no need to join a religion they don't believe in to find partners or implements. BDSM is not a compenent of Wiccan rituals, not even in High Magick's Aide by Gardner. There are no scriptures in Wicca or other Pagan religions. Are we going to freak out over every membership or association other criminals have had? What if they were part of a motorcycle or boating group, what if they attended the local beekeeper association? So what? Even if they were into BDSM or something 'kinky' so what? Next you'll be claiming a false link between homosexuality to illegal, harmful acts. You are conflating something consenting adults may decide to partake in with each other for their amusement with something that is the opposite. There is no statistical data to conflate anything like the adult sex industry, homosexuality, rock and roll, mystical religions, nudists, hippies, kinksters, motorcyclist, or whatever other non-mainstream thing you white people like to awfulize that results in illegal activity more so than any other lifestyle or hobby. Except that minorities get targeted and penalized more than rich white people for drugs- you can find that in the statistics.
I think if you visit the many wicca money making sights you'll find plenty of scourges
[whips],cords,athame's [daggers] for sale,anything for the rituals i have mentioned.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do start with Scotland Yard,i have nothing to fear as i have constantly only told the truth,and the truth obviously does hurt.
Actually you haven't and you've committed Hate Crimes spreading your libelous lies. You're little different than a nazi.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I do know of one who belongs to a coven who initiates under the age of 18years and has said they do this only if the parents are present{sick],this is the person who i will be reporting to Devon and Cornwall police and who lives in the same area as the abuse case and may well have been involved.The person i mentioned admitted online the bondage the flogging, the sex the everything but suddenly went quiet when i asked how much younger than 18years of age,was stupid enough to leave a surname and initial so i'm sure you'll wish me luck on that one. Take note of the under 18 only if the parents are present,do you think a pagan of this creed who will bring up a child in this particular way is fit to be a parent or are they grooming their own children?Do initiates know beforehand what will be happening on the night or is it sprung on them or does it vary from coven to coven.I'm glad you are not as blind as proud and pagan and do realise these groups of sordid pagans exist but why are decent pagans doing nothing about it?
]
Just another made up Lie on your part being used to incite a response online.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>It is i who should be doing the reporting as this is twice you have come up with a story of supposed drunk driving in which my loved one died,now that is libel.I have never been in a drunken car crash,in fact i have never driven,you reall do the pagan cause no good,you are a poisonous cruel little maggot,but please keep going its wonderful seeing you embarass yourself and the pagan cause.I have already given bona fide links to the abuse case but you obviously did not follow them up,i'll be back with much more when i have time.
You've never given anything of value at all, just lies. You are the embarrassment, the bigoted trash spreading libelous claims.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

pinch111 wrote:
'Alex Saunders initiates a neophite'[short documentary]with Alex of Alexandrian wicca fame himself,sick and cold,just imagine if your own child being talked into this,imagine some parents raise there children for this and are present when it happens.No sorry cshine you are wrong it does go on and will continue to go on as with all other religious sick practices until religion and superstition is replaced with good sense and good morals based on non religion.
More lies with NO legitimate proof or link

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

12

8

6

pinch wrote:
<quoted text>I think if you visit the many wicca money making sights you'll find plenty of scourges
[whips],cords,athame's [daggers] for sale,anything for the rituals i have mentioned.
he fact that Athames are for sale means nothing, they don't sell scourges as that isn't a part of Wicca and cords are also used as belts.....more imaginary accusations from the BIGOT, people like yourself once murdered thousands because of lies like you tell, their blood is on your hands.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••