Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Belfast Telegraph

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Comments
81 - 100 of 412 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2014
Sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

It's seems a couple people should just go have sex or something.
pinch111

Bodmin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

No not a coward,well known for not being so,indeed i've had a hard life many battles and none lost.I think you do think and worry about death.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
No not a coward,well known for not being so,indeed i've had a hard life many battles and none lost.I think you do think and worry about death.
Actually that would be your personal cowardice being projected onto someone else. I've already told you my stance, the fact that you can't believe someone else isn't as cowardly as yourself is your problem, not mine.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mean to be rude,but could you tone it down a bit? I just caught mt ol'lady touching her self reading this post.
What the h#ll man?
That's your problem. If she's as stupid as you are........
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that would be your personal cowardice being projected onto someone else. I've already told you my stance, the fact that you can't believe someone else isn't as cowardly as yourself is your problem, not mine.
No i think you lie, you do think about death a lot.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Just did that! She was like "Oh I'm not in the mood." And I was like "Hey,let me show you this Pagan is Proud dude.You'll laugh your azz off." And she got to reading his posts and started getting all horny and junk.And I says "WTF? You get off on that moron?" And she likes starts rubbing my leg and say "I'm so hot! Put on that hoodie hanging on the coat rack."
So I looked at her for a moment and got the hoodie and put it on.
WOW! I don't get freeky like that very often,but whatever ol'PIP wan't to rant about is fine with this poster!
Sounds good this hoodie thing can't wait to hit the January sales get myself one maybe it'll help me get some of that wet thing,don't fancy that shite brown catholic monks habit thing on proud and pagans fantasy hero though.I wonder if you can get them in black or purple.I'll ty to keeping him ranting so you can get you woman to read it so you get yours.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No i think you lie, you do think about death a lot.
Who the hell are you that I would need to lie to you? Nobody, that's who! You and your Projection of your cowardice and bitterness onto others need professional psychological help. Death and whatever does or doesn't happen afterwards will come to everybody sooner or later. While few actually seek death and living a longer life is preferable, there is nothing to fear about the inevitability of Death, it cannot be prevented nor can what may or may not happen afterward be changed. It's time you actually grow a pair and go on with your life and quit forcing your bigotry and bitterness onto others.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Jumper wrote:
Now as to the subject at hand,sometimes people get carried away by the evil influence of so-called 'dark magic' when it is only a mental issue.
These animals abused a child,and should recive no mercy.
Thats right,the victims were as young as 3 years old,in an ideal democracy the people would vote and the punishment be death.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds good this hoodie thing can't wait to hit the January sales get myself one maybe it'll help me get some of that wet thing,don't fancy that shite brown catholic monks habit thing on proud and pagans fantasy hero though.I wonder if you can get them in black or purple.I'll ty to keeping him ranting so you can get you woman to read it so you get yours.
And there's the proof that you're a damn troll. Wave bye bye.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell are you that I would need to lie to you? Nobody, that's who! You and your Projection of your cowardice and bitterness onto others need professional psychological help. Death and whatever does or doesn't happen afterwards will come to everybody sooner or later. While few actually seek death and living a longer life is preferable, there is nothing to fear about the inevitability of Death, it cannot be prevented nor can what may or may not happen afterward be changed. It's time you actually grow a pair and go on with your life and quit forcing your bigotry and bitterness onto others.
If you are not worried about death why do you keep on with your replies?You use the word bigot a lot which means someone who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to their own opinion,your poster name "proud and pagan" smacks of bigotry as does your denial in earlier posts that the pagan child abuse occurred, it did,as reported on this very sight.You right about my bitterness though,i'm bitter about pagan child abuse.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right,the victims were as young as 3 years old,in an ideal democracy the people would vote and the punishment be death.
And there has yet to be proven any legitimate "satanic " killings or sacrifices at all, every one can be legitimately attributed to outcasts and not members of any legitimate religious organization.
An "ideal Democracy" is not a place of Justice, it is a place where the rights of the minority are overrun by the tyranny of the majority, such is the reason the US is a Democratic REPUBLIC, not a pure democracy.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>If you are not worried about death why do you keep on with your replies?
Very Simply, I keep putting a LIAR in his place.
pinch111 wrote:
You use the word bigot a lot which means someone who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to their own opinion,your poster name "proud and pagan" smacks of bigotry as does your denial in earlier posts that the pagan child abuse occurred, it did,as reported on this very sight.You right about my bitterness though,i'm bitter about pagan child abuse.
You're a bigot and a Thrice Proven LIAR is what you are. Trash, nothing more, nothing less. There's no place in a Decent world for Bigots like yourself, spreading LIES and misery everywhere you go.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Very Simply, I keep putting a LIAR in his place.<quoted text>You're a bigot and a Thrice Proven LIAR is what you are. Trash, nothing more, nothing less. There's no place in a Decent world for Bigots like yourself, spreading LIES and misery everywhere you go.
Read the evidence and weep,it is you who's the blind bigot,fanatic,members of the pagan federation involved men and women present at the coven at the time of abuse face up to it paganism by its nature and its scriptures attracts perverts and nutcase fanatics like you.READ THE EVIDENCE MORON,IT INCLUDES BONDAGE AND DOMINATION SOMETHING GERALD GARDNER THE FATHER OF WICCA WAS INTO AND INCLUDED IN HIS RITUALS,FACTS,I KNOW YOU CAN READ AND I KNOW IT WILL BE PAINFUL BUT DO SOME READING AND FACE UP O THE TRUTH,BE A MAN.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Now i can keep this going as long as you,i have so far spared other readers the courtroom evidence as it really is evil but if you persist i will quote all sources including the crown prosecution evidence supplied by the police,the investigating officers name etc, etc perhaps you'd like to write to the officer for the truth even if it would be painful for such a brainwashed bigot pagan such as yourself,investigations are by the way ongoing as this is not just two abusers its a whole coven involved.I accept that not all pagans are of the traditionalist perverted sort but who knows what soloists get up to?Truth is you are avoiding the truth by saying it is lies,you have not truthfully researched this case i have and will continue to as the case progresses and research locations and assist the police if i can,i already have a name for them which i cannot reveal for obvious reasons.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Read the evidence and weep,it is you who's the blind bigot,fanatic,members of the pagan federation involved men and women present at the coven at the time of abuse face up to it paganism by its nature and its scriptures attracts perverts and nutcase fanatics like you.READ THE EVIDENCE MORON,IT INCLUDES BONDAGE AND DOMINATION SOMETHING GERALD GARDNER THE FATHER OF WICCA WAS INTO AND INCLUDED IN HIS RITUALS,FACTS,I KNOW YOU CAN READ AND I KNOW IT WILL BE PAINFUL BUT DO SOME READING AND FACE UP O THE TRUTH,BE A MAN.
Liar, Slander simply gets you banned again. Your lies are obvious and your bigotry makes you little better than the Nazis. You know nothing about being a man, liars like yourself never have.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jumper wrote:
Well if Pagan is P. Has the gall to support those creeps,than I say HE should be ignored.
The Armish shunn trouble makers,and that sounds like a good policy in this case.
Be Amish Jumper, shun electricity. that should get your idiot ass off the computer.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
Now i can keep this going as long as you,i have so far spared other readers the courtroom evidence as it really is evil but if you persist i will quote all sources including the crown prosecution evidence supplied by the police,the investigating officers name etc, etc perhaps you'd like to write to the officer for the truth even if it would be painful for such a brainwashed bigot pagan such as yourself,investigations are by the way ongoing as this is not just two abusers its a whole coven involved.I accept that not all pagans are of the traditionalist perverted sort but who knows what soloists get up to?Truth is you are avoiding the truth by saying it is lies,you have not truthfully researched this case i have and will continue to as the case progresses and research locations and assist the police if i can,i already have a name for them which i cannot reveal for obvious reasons.
Liar, you aren't involved in the least and no court worth being called a court would release such evidence until the actual trial is over. You have nothing other than bigotry, which will be removed shortly, what you think you're doing is nothing more than the result of your diseased mind striking the ground when you seize. Trolls like yourself have NO credibility, especially trolls who can't even maintain a proper membership in the message board he's harassing with LIES.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
WHich he would have to have read a Witches Bible Compleat by the Farrars.. Which bring up an interesting question what is a hard core christian reading a book on Wicca?
However what he is alluding to is the first degree Gardnarian Initiation. Gardner to my knowledge never advocated hitting any one genitalia.
Which again give me pause as to how a hard core christian would ever want to read anything on Wicca.
Nor is actual sex involved/required. I do believe the Farrars' were the ones to point out publically that a simple wine blessing ceremony is used to symbolize the union between Divine male and female and that something like the Great Rite rarely occurs. An exception could be made for a Priestess and Priest already romantically involved, and then it is a private matter. This is also carried out by most traditionalist like Gardnerians and Alexandrians in practice as well if one bothers to delve past one practioner.

What these men may have done is sad and I feel for those families and parents involved in their group that trusted them as spiritual companions. I've known of something similar to occur once and it was devastating and the community had much work to do to move on and heal, on top of having to deal with a sensationalizing media. And for those that think this occured because they were Pagan - it has nothing to do with the religion and everything to do with the fact that men like these seek out communities that rely on a measure of trust in a common purpose ~ simply a group brought together by various hobbies or beliefs like sports, outdoor activities, organic/eco living, religious/church groups, or anything else that finds families grouping together- it is simple sociology and nothing more.

Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Read the evidence and weep,it is you who's the blind bigot,fanatic,members of the pagan federation involved men and women present at the coven at the time of abuse face up to it paganism by its nature and its scriptures attracts perverts and nutcase fanatics like you.READ THE EVIDENCE MORON,IT INCLUDES BONDAGE AND DOMINATION SOMETHING GERALD GARDNER THE FATHER OF WICCA WAS INTO AND INCLUDED IN HIS RITUALS,FACTS,I KNOW YOU CAN READ AND I KNOW IT WILL BE PAINFUL BUT DO SOME READING AND FACE UP O THE TRUTH,BE A MAN.
Actual BDSM practioners buy actual bondage items from companies who manufacture them for that purpose. They have no need to join a religion they don't believe in to find partners or implements. BDSM is not a compenent of Wiccan rituals, not even in High Magick's Aide by Gardner. There are no scriptures in Wicca or other Pagan religions. Are we going to freak out over every membership or association other criminals have had? What if they were part of a motorcycle or boating group, what if they attended the local beekeeper association? So what? Even if they were into BDSM or something 'kinky' so what? Next you'll be claiming a false link between homosexuality to illegal, harmful acts. You are conflating something consenting adults may decide to partake in with each other for their amusement with something that is the opposite. There is no statistical data to conflate anything like the adult sex industry, homosexuality, rock and roll, mystical religions, nudists, hippies, kinksters, motorcyclist, or whatever other non-mainstream thing you white people like to awfulize that results in illegal activity more so than any other lifestyle or hobby. Except that minorities get targeted and penalized more than rich white people for drugs- you can find that in the statistics.

Moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
I think you pagans who are willing to defend pagan sex abusers just to defend your religion, you should try to have some feeling for the victims you really are weak minded, blinkered,brainwashed just like muslims fundamentalists really.You claim to be so much in tune with nature but there is nothing natural or moral in traditional in old school wicca just perversion and lack of love,you know not the difference between right or wrong.Me as i said i need no faith i am happy with my morals i love the lovable and hate the hatefull and try to do well by others,unlike the pagan child sex abusers,guilty as charged and with previous form for the same,i only wish there was a hell so they ccould rot in it,perverts.
Actually, it is people like who use a tragedy to push their anti-whatever agenda who have no compassion for the victims. You're no better then some apologetic who says it was the woman's fault that she got raped for being too 'tempting' by whatever standard you deem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Life 200,926
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... 19 hr Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
The Coming Christian Revolt Aug 1 Wondering 286
dead animals in 2's Aug 1 Sarah 1

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
•••