Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#74 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
Would you let a pagan babysit?
Without a second thought. I'd be far more concerned in letting a bigot like yourself be around children, who knows what kind of foul habits they would pick up.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#75 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>bbc news dec 14 Jack Kemp Peter Patruaske guilty pagan child sex abusers in prison now.How little are you?
Back in your cups again? I've read about how bad the alcoholism is there.....

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#76 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Did not mean superior to everyone,but superior to you well thats not hard is it o'little one.
the fact that you think you're superior to anyone shows that bigoted inferiority complex... is that why you drink so much? have you ever killed anyone while driving drunk? Is that why you try so hard to harass others, because you're a lush that can't even legally drive so you desperately need someone to look down on?

How pitiful
pinch111

Camborne, UK

#77 Dec 28, 2012
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Without a second thought. I'd be far more concerned in letting a bigot like yourself be around children, who knows what kind of foul habits they would pick up.
Brought up two children as a single male parent and guess what everyone likes both my son and daughter who are free thinking non religious.How about you o'little one managed to father any children?

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#78 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Brought up two children as a single male parent and guess what everyone likes both my son and daughter who are free thinking non religious.How about you o'little one managed to father any children?
So that's it, you're a drunk that lives by themselves and who's children won't even come to visit.....I guess I'd have a bit of an inferiority complex too if I were that messed up. Fathering Children? Yeah that's real hard, boy you really have to be digging deep to point out that your major accomplishment in life is that you managed to knock some poor girl up...but that's probably when the drinking started too, right?
pinch111

Camborne, UK

#80 Dec 28, 2012
o'little one,i don't drink i see my kids all the time and my grandchildren my stepson and step grandchild but alas not my woman she died.When you cannot sleep next just remember this,one day you will die and no longer exist,no thoughts,no sweet dreams no future life,nothing,you will not be able to forget this for this is the curse you deserve,ask any epileptic what is the closest thing to death,it is when your brain stops working does not connect but does not die outside thrashing body inside the brain nothing, inside no thoughts nothingness which is what happens when you die,something i have experienced many times an insight, now go o'little one i have seen whats next and thats nothing, guaranteed, when you die thats it.Now go you stupid little piece of poison.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#81 Dec 28, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>'Paganisim'? You crazy guy! I just made that up and here YOU are useing it!
And for your information that stuff did start over seas.
I'm sure he'd back me up but it's like bed time over there right now.
Alright dimwit, Paganism is referring to Pagan beliefs or Practices, you didn't 'make it up' the word has existed for a long time.
Pagan refers to beliefs/religions that are Not Jewish/Christian/Islam, some originated in Europe, some actually came from here, there is more than one belief.
An idiot backing up another idiot just makes 2 idiots, it doesn't make either of them right.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#82 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
o'little one,i don't drink i see my kids all the time and my grandchildren my stepson and step grandchild but alas not my woman she died.When you cannot sleep next just remember this,one day you will die and no longer exist,no thoughts,no sweet dreams no future life,nothing,you will not be able to forget this for this is the curse you deserve,ask any epileptic what is the closest thing to death,it is when your brain stops working does not connect but does not die outside thrashing body inside the brain nothing, inside no thoughts nothingness which is what happens when you die,something i have experienced many times an insight, now go o'little one i have seen whats next and thats nothing, guaranteed, when you die thats it.Now go you stupid little piece of poison.
Ah so you try to convince others that there is no afterlife because you killed someone drinking and driving, your kids have nothing to do with you and you think the words of some Alcoholic limey is going to "Curse" anyone? You haven't the veracity to "curse" anyone, all you do is make me giggle. Crawl back in your bottle and tell your made up kids how you made the Pagan laugh his arse off with your bollox.
pinch111

Camborne, UK

#83 Dec 28, 2012
You really are a nasty bit of poison,no not killed anyone drinking and driving,don't know how you come to being such an evil liar other than you religion of course,i don't drive i'm epileptic,i don't drink on account of the medication i have to take and i do have children and grandchildren,guess its me who has to report the abuse now.
Yes

Ava, MO

#84 Dec 28, 2012
Ken Ra wrote:
Child Abuse is NOT part of Wicca and is an offense against The Great Mother. That being said the "crimes" happened back in 1970 the accusers were hidden behind a screen. Did the accused or those judging (jury?) get to see the accusers? This raises more questions than we were given answers.
The great mother is none other than the great deceiver himself Satan.

Deut 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Deut 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deut 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD:
pinch111

Camborne, UK

#85 Dec 28, 2012
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Ah so you try to convince others that there is no afterlife because you killed someone drinking and driving, your kids have nothing to do with you and you think the words of some Alcoholic limey is going to "Curse" anyone? You haven't the veracity to "curse" anyone, all you do is make me giggle. Crawl back in your bottle and tell your made up kids how you made the Pagan laugh his arse off with your bollox.
Pagan and proud and nasty,evil,with a perverse idea of truth,acreep no good to man woman or beast and with a very small but wicked mind.You in a nutshell a disgrace even to pagans.
Sam

Arnold, MO

#86 Dec 28, 2012
Hey pinch111 here info on Satanic Panic http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satanic_Panic

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#87 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
You really are a nasty bit of poison,no not killed anyone drinking and driving,don't know how you come to being such an evil liar other than you religion of course,i don't drive i'm epileptic,i don't drink on account of the medication i have to take and i do have children and grandchildren,guess its me who has to report the abuse now.
You really are a whining piece of offal, using your congenital defect as an excuse to indulge your inferiority complex and then have the nerve to get snippy when you get back the exact same thing you've been dishing out.
Poison? The only poison is in the psychotic ranting and rambling that you inflict upon this particular thread. The evil Liar here wold be you, with your pathological need to harass and demean anyone who actually has beliefs other than atheism, blaming others and any sort of deity because YOU HAPPENED TO BE ONE OF MILLIONS AROUND THE WORLD WITH EPILEPSY and then attempting to make others who are actually able to overcome their shortcomings and find comfort in a belief feel as though they are somehow "lesser" than you are because they aren't a bitter, hostile, piece of shyte....

You seriously need therapy before someone truly gives your miserable arse something to actually cry about.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#88 Dec 28, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
The great mother is none other than the great deceiver himself Satan.
Deut 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
Deut 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
Deut 18:12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD:
Sorry, Satan is one of your deities, not anyone elses.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#89 Dec 28, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Pagan and proud and nasty,evil,with a perverse idea of truth,acreep no good to man woman or beast and with a very small but wicked mind.You in a nutshell a disgrace even to pagans.
Says the perverted liar trying to demean others to make himself feel better. You really are a pathetic piece of offal, better be careful, someone may flush you down the next time you're in the loo, there isn't much difference in you and what is normally found floating in the bowl....
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#91 Dec 29, 2012
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Says the perverted liar trying to demean others to make himself feel better. You really are a pathetic piece of offal, better be careful, someone may flush you down the next time you're in the loo, there isn't much difference in you and what is normally found floating in the bowl....
Death,think about it,gay boy.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#92 Dec 29, 2012
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Death,think about it,gay boy.
Not worried in the least about it, if I'm right it's wonderful, if I'm wrong I'll never know the difference, the main point being, I'll never be a coward like you are....

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#94 Dec 29, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so hard on yourself Ol'Pagey buddy.I've known many cowards over the centu-years.
You rank high on my list.
Jackass, no one was talking to you.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#96 Dec 29, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>True.But I couldn't resist sorry.
STFU
Sam

Arnold, MO

#98 Dec 29, 2012
Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>Now I'm not dumb or nothing but I am old.
What's STFU?
STFU is short Shut The Fudge* Up.

Topix won't let me say the f word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Apr 23 namredipsobla 256,357
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr 18 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr 6 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb '17 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
More from around the web