Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#525 Jul 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinch, are really willing to make a fool of yourself this way... Pinch as much as I would love to see you make a complete ass of yourself. To help you a bit.. Alex Sanders loved to get people like you all torqued up over his stunts.
Almost 50 years plus later. His publicity stunts are still torquing the fools off. The gullible still believe anything he ever said or did. Pinch, you truly do prove P. T. Barnum words..'There is a sucker born every minute.' LOL
He is a fool. He would gargle with an enema.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#528 Jul 26, 2013
Slanderous accusations get removed.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#529 Jul 26, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>He is a fool. He would gargle with an enema.
I did not expect any one to even believe the grandmother story after all these years. That if nothing else really made me laugh.. And he probably would gargle with an enema. LOL
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#531 Dec 31, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinch, are really willing to make a fool of yourself this way... Pinch as much as I would love to see you make a complete ass of yourself. To help you a bit.. Alex Sanders loved to get people like you all torqued up over his stunts.
Almost 50 years plus later. His publicity stunts are still torquing the fools off. The gullible still believe anything he ever said or did. Pinch, you truly do prove P. T. Barnum words..'There is a sucker born every minute.' LOL
My theory is as you by now know is that Wiccans do via the initiation of neophytes commit what can only be described as sex abuse.This theory has come about by reading the writings of Gerald Gardner the so father of wicca.When a neophyte is initiated they are asked "are you willing to face the ordeal"the mindset of the neophyte after a period of learning(some might say grooming) is one of craving to become a member of what they perceive as an elite and privileged group the "coven" and they answer yes mostly i imagine and are sworn to secrecy.My questions are do they know that the ordeal will involve bondage with the "cords" whipping with the "scourge" and sex with a member of the coven? Does this vary from coven to coven?It is a known fact that Gardner himself initiated many neophytes being top dog so to speak it was his privilege.As a pagan priest of over thirty years have you ever initiated any neophytes in this manner? Have you read the chapter on "initiation" in Gerald Gardner's book of shadows?What type of Wiccan are you?

Jonesboro AR

#532 Dec 31, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>My theory is as you by now know is that Wiccans do via the initiation of neophytes commit what can only be described as sex abuse.This theory has come about by reading the writings of Gerald Gardner the so father of wicca.When a neophyte is initiated they are asked "are you willing to face the ordeal"the mindset of the neophyte after a period of learning(some might say grooming) is one of craving to become a member of what they perceive as an elite and privileged group the "coven" and they answer yes mostly i imagine and are sworn to secrecy.My questions are do they know that the ordeal will involve bondage with the "cords" whipping with the "scourge" and sex with a member of the coven? Does this vary from coven to coven?It is a known fact that Gardner himself initiated many neophytes being top dog so to speak it was his privilege.As a pagan priest of over thirty years have you ever initiated any neophytes in this manner? Have you read the chapter on "initiation" in Gerald Gardner's book of shadows?What type of Wiccan are you?
As usual you are taking things out of context and have no idea of what you are talking about. As for what kind of Wiccan Priest I am. An ethical one. Which is more than I can about your ethics or the lack thereof.

As to how initiations are done in my small tradition.. Quite frankly, I find it none of your business as you have shown yourself to be a hate filled bigot. I have no desire to inform you of any part of beliefs or religion. Unlike christians we Pagans and specifically Wiccans do not proselytize.

Oh and a belated Happy Yule to you to, Pinch.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#533 Jan 1, 2014
I don't think any sex was involved if Kathwynn was in on it.
javy

Long Beach, CA

#534 Jan 3, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you are taking things out of context and have no idea of what you are talking about. As for what kind of Wiccan Priest I am. An ethical one. Which is more than I can about your ethics or the lack thereof.

As to how initiations are done in my small tradition.. Quite frankly, I find it none of your business as you have shown yourself to be a hate filled bigot. I have no desire to inform you of any part of beliefs or religion. Unlike christians we Pagans and specifically Wiccans do not proselytize.

Lol
PINCH111

Torquay, UK

#536 Jan 5, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you are taking things out of context and have no idea of what you are talking about. As for what kind of Wiccan Priest I am. An ethical one. Which is more than I can about your ethics or the lack thereof.
No not taking things out of context at all,the instructions for initiation according to traditional Wiccan writings are very clear and do include bondage,pain via the scourge and full on sex.You do not need to inform me of any part of your religion i know what they are and your practices.As for not wanting to "share " i presume you mean the information on initiation? Secrecy means something to hide i think.The abuse suffered at the hands of the now in jail pagans included bondage,pain and rape,i think your religion is a home for perverts and abusers because of the writings of many eminent pagans,the Frosts,Alex Sanders,and of course the father of Wicca Gerald Gardner.What are your thoughts on the writings and practices of just the afore mentioned?

Jonesboro AR

#537 Jan 6, 2014
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>No not taking things out of context at all,the instructions for initiation according to traditional Wiccan writings are very clear and do include bondage,pain via the scourge and full on sex.You do not need to inform me of any part of your religion i know what they are and your practices.As for not wanting to "share " i presume you mean the information on initiation? Secrecy means something to hide i think.The abuse suffered at the hands of the now in jail pagans included bondage,pain and rape,i think your religion is a home for perverts and abusers because of the writings of many eminent pagans,the Frosts,Alex Sanders,and of course the father of Wicca Gerald Gardner.What are your thoughts on the writings and practices of just the afore mentioned?
**YAWN** Again I see no reason to discuss any part of my religion with a bigot like you, Pinch..

Jonesboro AR

#538 Jan 6, 2014
Also as there has been no updates on the two in question to make any supposition as to the out come of the case is stupid.. But of the two are guilty I do hope they both spend a lot of time behind bars.. that is something that I have stated before.. Thanks again for reaffirming what a narrow minded little bigot you are here Pinch..
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#539 Jan 6, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
Also as there has been no updates on the two in question to make any supposition as to the out come of the case is stupid.. But of the two are guilty I do hope they both spend a lot of time behind bars.. that is something that I have stated before.. Thanks again for reaffirming what a narrow minded little bigot you are here Pinch..
I read they got beat up and raped by the other inmates that had kids of their own.

That's justice!

Jonesboro AR

#540 Jan 6, 2014
links jumper.. Or are you once more just trolling...
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#541 Jan 6, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
links jumper.. Or are you once more just trolling...
What the hell is a 'link'? like missing link?
You British people need to learn American!

Jonesboro AR

#542 Jan 6, 2014
No shyt.. jumper trolling as usual.. f*ck off, jumper. how was that for not nice..
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#543 Jan 6, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
No shyt.. jumper trolling as usual.. f*ck off, jumper. how was that for not nice..
And that's why we love you.
PINCH111

Torquay, UK

#544 Apr 5, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I don't think any sex was involved if Kathwynn was in on it.
Not so sure about that there has been no denial of witnessing or taking part in the rituals i have described.
PINCH111

Torquay, UK

#545 Apr 5, 2014
'
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
**YAWN** Again I see no reason to discuss any part of my religion with a big'ot like you, Pinch..
Do i detect a unwillingness to discuss the truth that the "Great Rite" is in fact sex abuse and part of your religion.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#546 Apr 6, 2014
Its nice to return from vacation and see the ol' gang still at it.
PINCH111

UK

#547 Apr 7, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Its nice to return from vacation and see the ol' gang still at it.
Yes me too but not on vacation have been in Cornwall gathering information/names etc.Still i know what you mean its good to visit the freak show to remind yourself of your own sanity and morale upstanding.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#548 Apr 7, 2014
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes me too but not on vacation have been in Cornwall gathering information/names etc.Still i know what you mean its good to visit the freak show to remind yourself of your own sanity and morale upstanding.
Information and names?

Are you a tax collecter by chance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web