Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#490 Jul 4, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FYmZlwu2EcMXX
Yes, trolls, do dance after all....
Must be true, it's on YouTube, the same source the jerkoff tries to post as legitimate...

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#491 Jul 4, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Must be true, it's on YouTube, the same source the jerkoff tries to post as legitimate...
Well of course every troll that has ever existed has stated almost to to a person that everything on youtube must be real.. Its like fox news after.. It is exactly like fox news....:>

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#497 Jul 5, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course every troll that has ever existed has stated almost to to a person that everything on youtube must be real.. Its like fox news after.. It is exactly like fox news....:>
Yep, just like the troll now continues to babble as if anything it has to say is of any real worth to anyone outside of his sick little mind.

Jonesboro AR

#498 Jul 5, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, just like the troll now continues to babble as if anything it has to say is of any real worth to anyone outside of his sick little mind.
Yep he continues to babble as though he were relevant.. Poor deluded pinch and jumper... They really do deserve each other... Just saying...

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#499 Jul 5, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he continues to babble as though he were relevant.. Poor deluded pinch and jumper... They really do deserve each other... Just saying...
Wish they would deserve each other somewhere else. Isn't there an Illuminati room they can go worry the piss out of?

Jonesboro AR

#500 Jul 5, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Wish they would deserve each other somewhere else. Isn't there an Illuminati room they can go worry the piss out of?
As a matter of fact...

Satanic Illuminati: Rev. John Edward Nix-McReynolds Possible Connection
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TE6GTES...

Join the Illuminati group now and get instant rewards.call 08122736424
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TRTDTSK...

Rapper Who Tried To Sacrifice Friend To The Illuminati Heading To Prison
http://www.topix.com/forum/post/art

I think with a little luck they could go and bother other poeople for a while.. A long while.
Dances with trolls

UK

#502 Jul 13, 2013
Hey everybody just go on youtube and type in anything concerning Alex Sanders to see the origins of Wicca!!!! Hey Pinchy i know what you mean i live down your end of the country,i do not have children yet but they are not getting near them if i do.I see you profess to be Atheist,why not shrug your shoulders and say i do not know(agnostic),it would be more honest,Atheism could be said to be as dogmatic as religion?

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#503 Jul 13, 2013
Dances with trolls wrote:
Hey everybody just go on youtube and type in anything concerning Alex Sanders to see the origins of Wicca!!!! Hey Pinchy i know what you mean i live down your end of the country,i do not have children yet but they are not getting near them if i do.I see you profess to be Atheist,why not shrug your shoulders and say i do not know(agnostic),it would be more honest,Atheism could be said to be as dogmatic as religion?
So, why are you lying and claiming to NOT be "pinchy" when your typing idiosyncracies mach his PERFECTLY?
You Tube is not a Legitimate source for ANYTHING.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#505 Jul 18, 2013
I see Pinchy is lying to himself again and pretending he's not the poster pointing to propaganda....he lies.

Jonesboro AR

#509 Jul 22, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
I see Pinchy is lying to himself again and pretending he's not the poster pointing to propaganda....he lies.
What is the little bigot going to do.. Truth, facts, and reality sure are no help to him. so lies is all he has left.. That and YouTube.
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#511 Jul 23, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the little bigot going to do.. Truth, facts, and reality sure are no help to him. so lies is all he has left.. That and YouTube.
How many neophytes have you had sex with during your thirty years as a supposed pagan priest??????????

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#512 Jul 24, 2013
Yep. Too bad for the troll that his "truth" qualifies as Libel/Slander and "you tube" is not a credible defense at all.

Jonesboro AR

#513 Jul 24, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Yep. Too bad for the troll that his "truth" qualifies as Libel/Slander and "you tube" is not a credible defense at all.
I reported him as well. I really feel he has no point. Just a lot of stupidity.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#514 Jul 24, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported him as well. I really feel he has no point. Just a lot of stupidity.
He's brain damaged and bitter.

Jonesboro AR

#515 Jul 24, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>He's brain damaged and bitter.
Based on his many posts.. I am of the same opinion.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#518 Jul 25, 2013
And spamming again gets reported.....

Jonesboro AR

#519 Jul 25, 2013
reported for spamming as well. Already working on your next ban, pinch. You never really learn do you..

Jonesboro AR

#520 Jul 25, 2013
and pinch you really do believe everything you read on the 'net .. you poor deluded little bigot.. BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#521 Jul 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
and pinch you really do believe everything you read on the 'net .. you poor deluded little bigot.. BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And that is why I point out the brain damage. Believing things on You Tube is akin to believing the crap that was written on the walls of the gas station restrooms, or I guess in his case it was a "Petrol Station".

Jonesboro AR

#524 Jul 25, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>No the many Alex Sanders wiccan so called "king of witches"youtube movies are him and are real and factual you just hate the fact that wicca is based on the perverted beliefs of his and Gerald Gardner and you are squirming around in an attempt to deny the messy, disgustingly perverse wiccan history.Your inane none factual comments show this to be true.But please carry on showing yourself for what you are.
Pinch, are really willing to make a fool of yourself this way... Pinch as much as I would love to see you make a complete ass of yourself. To help you a bit.. Alex Sanders loved to get people like you all torqued up over his stunts.

Almost 50 years plus later. His publicity stunts are still torquing the fools off. The gullible still believe anything he ever said or did. Pinch, you truly do prove P. T. Barnum words..'There is a sucker born every minute.' LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 hr Joel 256,382
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 16
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Dec 29 Sugar plum 50
News Who the Crusaders Are in 2016 Dec 28 Playa 7
confusion 3 Dec 26 taylor810 1
confusion Dec 26 taylor810 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 26 Eagle 12 4,912
More from around the web