Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#447 Jun 25, 2013
PINCHH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit,not structured?so what is the pagan federation?The articles i posted as a link was posted because it contained evidence of ritual abuse using cords, daggers[athame],scourge[whip]t he trial has ended and the two pagan paedophiles were found guilty and are in prison,do try to keep up.As i pagan priest i ask do you have in your own cords,robes,an atame and a scourge???if so why do you own??No slander just questions,put up or shut up!!!Yes i hate abusers.
Again you have no clue nor do you have any facts about the pagan religion or community.

As to the other. The article I was able to click on ended that with the line the trial was ongoing.. Produce the link that says that were convicted.

"As i pagan priest i ask do you have in your own cords,robes,an atame and a scourge???if so why do you own??"

You are not a pagan priest. You are bigoted little fool. That has shown this fact too many times here and on other forums. Or do you need to to slow down and ask this question differently. Either way I what I own or do not own is none of your business.

Jonesboro AR

#449 Jun 25, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>I am most definitely not a pagan of any sort i am not that stupid or desperate.I suspect though that i know more about paganism than most who profess to be pagan including yourself."Produce the link saying they were convicted"????look up to the top of the page,you really are stupid but that's what i've come to expect from the likes of you and pagan and pathetic.I presume from your silence on the subject of cords,robes,athame and scourge that as a supposed pagan priest you do own them as your tools of your craft lol.Do you think tradesmen who have tools do not use them ? of course they do is the answer otherwise no point in having the tools is there?How do you use your tools??
All but one link was click able you little fool. That one stated the trial was still in proceeding.. Do you even know how to post links or are you just to stupid to care.

No, pinch, you do not have any clue as to what mine or any Pagan religion really is in reality. All you have proven here time after time is that you are a hate filled bigot.

Again what I own or do not own is none of your business. I do not see any reason to be forthcoming to a bigot.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#451 Jun 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
All but one link was click able you little fool. That one stated the trial was still in proceeding.. Do you even know how to post links or are you just to stupid to care.
No, pinch, you do not have any clue as to what mine or any Pagan religion really is in reality. All you have proven here time after time is that you are a hate filled bigot.
Again what I own or do not own is none of your business. I do not see any reason to be forthcoming to a bigot.
Is he still trying to bait you into his little conspiracy? The idiot wouldn't know a Pagan if they bit him and still keeps pointing to his tired old article which hasn't been updated in quite a while. I think he's been reading too many "Chick Tracts" http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlistcustomW...

Same level of crazy, one just happens to go a bit farther and claim NO gods exist as compared to only their "god" exists.... another one of those jerks whom other Atheist hate because he's giving them a bad name.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#452 Jun 25, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Is he still trying to bait you into his little conspiracy? The idiot wouldn't know a Pagan if they bit him and still keeps pointing to his tired old article which hasn't been updated in quite a while. I think he's been reading too many "Chick Tracts" http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlistcustomW...
Same level of crazy, one just happens to go a bit farther and claim NO gods exist as compared to only their "god" exists.... another one of those jerks whom other Atheist hate because he's giving them a bad name.
You're ok too.
You help me grow as a person.
PINCH111

Saint Austell, UK

#453 Jun 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
How thick are you?do you trust the link at the Pagan/Wiccan at the top of this very forum??on this very forum"Two guilty of"ritualistic"abuse ???you are clutching at straws give it up,the pagan perverts are in jail,read it stupid,look upwards.As for your non forthcomings i knew you would not be forthcoming as you pagans are very secretive and people who are secretive have of course something to hide.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#457 Jun 25, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you right about k living on the edge of society but wrong about him being a free spirit there is no freedom of spirit or even thought in indoctrinate brainwashed religious zealots such as him.As for picking on him i love it because i see all the abuse k kicks out as bullying and i don't like bullies,the sex abusers were also bullies,perhaps k and p and pathetic were bullied at school.K has not even read the headlines at the top of the forum so he's an idiot also and a fantasist who believes in magic willing to believe anything,a gullible cretin who thinks that being a pagan makes him more important than he really is yet when he dies i'll wager that like i there will be no fine mausoleum but i'll also wager i will have more mourners for i know that i am loved,not by any religious groups of course but by family and friends and they will mourn for me for who i am,outspoken,honest,freethinki ng and loving to the lovable.Without his Paganism k is a nobody he knows that and that is why he will cling on to it like a child not wanting to give up the dummy.
Gay or straight,he's just stubburn.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#459 Jun 26, 2013
I see the pinchy troll is ranting and raving again, doesn't matter though, those hare filled diatribes get removed quickly enough.

Jonesboro AR

#460 Jun 26, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>How thick are you?do you trust the link at the Pagan/Wiccan at the top of this very forum??on this very forum"Two guilty of"ritualistic"abuse ???you are clutching at straws give it up,the pagan perverts are in jail,read it stupid,look upwards.As for your non forthcomings i knew you would not be forthcoming as you pagans are very secretive and people who are secretive have of course something to hide.
It title of an article not a sentence in a court.. and again you f*ctard the one link that was clickable ended with observation that the trial was still on going.. DERRR!!!

You really are one clueless little fool for certain.

"i knew you would not be forthcoming as you pagans are very secretive and people who are secretive have of course something to hide."

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You dolt I do not have to discuss a thing about my beliefs, what I own or do not, nor how I practice my religion with any one. Most especially I do not discuss my religion with bigots like you. Who has proven here and else just how deep your bigotry is here for all to see..

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#461 Jun 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
It title of an article not a sentence in a court.. and again you f*ctard the one link that was clickable ended with observation that the trial was still on going.. DERRR!!!
You really are one clueless little fool for certain.
"i knew you would not be forthcoming as you pagans are very secretive and people who are secretive have of course something to hide."
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You dolt I do not have to discuss a thing about my beliefs, what I own or do not, nor how I practice my religion with any one. Most especially I do not discuss my religion with bigots like you. Who has proven here and else just how deep your bigotry is here for all to see..
Don'tcha just love it? When you assert your right to privacy he starts with the baiting as if that amateur hour troll could actually say something remotely worthy of an answer, ranting on and on like Cotton Mather's mentally challenged brother.

Jonesboro AR

#462 Jun 26, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Don'tcha just love it? When you assert your right to privacy he starts with the baiting as if that amateur hour troll could actually say something remotely worthy of an answer, ranting on and on like Cotton Mather's mentally challenged brother.
yeah he is a little fool. For all his ranting. All he does is demonstrate and prove why no one will ever take him seriously. Not here and most likely not in IRL.

Though you really think he is that bright..

Jonesboro AR

#468 Jun 27, 2013
PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really so desperate to deny the truth,top of this page on this forum numbskull "two found guilty of ritualistic abuse"then the link,full story...The Belfast Telegraph (Dec 14 2012)at the top of this forum the link posted by this sight which will tell you they were sentance to 14 years and 18 years.You really are pathetic you've been on this subject for all this time and you have not read the full story and link posted by your own sight,crawl into the same hole you crawled out of,you do not know what you are talking about and it is you and your best pal pagan and pathetic who are the trolls,both who live their lives typing abuse about anyone who dares to disagree.READ THE LINK POSTED BY THIS SIGHT THICKHEAD!!! I do not think you are in truth a pagan priest,i think you are a braindead dreamer who just claims to be one.
**YAWN**

You really are a fool.. There are forums that start with such sensational headers. Does that make them right? No..

I understand Pinch. You have made the rounds on dead forums all to prove that yes. Facts, truth, and reality are not only not your friends. That you really want nothing to do with any of those three either.. I get it pinch. You are bigoted little troll. This fact you have demonstrated here and else where. As you deny and make innuendos and basically hate everything that is Pagan.

You wonder why you get banned and your posts pulled so frequently. It is because you do it to yourself, pinch.

A fact and a truth of the reality that you have made yourself here. Something that you will continue to deny. Even as you prove myself and other right with every bigoted remark and hate filled post.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#472 Jun 27, 2013
And bigot boy's yammering again...and then he'll be gone. Not real bright.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#474 Jun 28, 2013
And still the idiot trolls, thinking that it can bully others into playing it's game.

I don't talk to trash, I just have it taken out.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#477 Jun 28, 2013
Ranting and BS laughed at, reported, and ignored.
Dances with trolls

Torquay, UK

#478 Jul 2, 2013
&li st=PL8772F4E1AF29F722

Jonesboro AR

#480 Jul 2, 2013
And again pinch everything has to pass by the moderators and admin.. Hasn't any one informed you that you do not break a sites Tos.. Or was that something you felt you were above.. It must suck to be you pinch as you find out that yes the Topix ToS does indeed apply to you.

And by the way we all have posts pulled for any number of reasons. In fact I have been on a forum here where for reasons best known to topix Admin and mods.. Nearly two years of posts were pulled. No reason given. Just gone.

Unlike you, pinch, we do not go on a tirade and work towards getting banned as you seem to enjoy doing. Difference is that we are a website that makes its own decisions with out consulting any one.. Especially, is not consulting the likes of you.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#485 Jul 3, 2013
Cry baby crying his eyes out.
and then
poof.

Jonesboro AR

#486 Jul 3, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Cry baby crying his eyes out.
and then
poof.
Yep.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#488 Jul 4, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I think the amusing part is that it thinks we are actually "responding" to the propaganda it keeps flinging. Blithering idiots will just keep dancing every time you make it look as though you're paying attention.

Jonesboro AR

#489 Jul 4, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>I think the amusing part is that it thinks we are actually "responding" to the propaganda it keeps flinging. Blithering idiots will just keep dancing every time you make it look as though you're paying attention.
Troll dance

Yes, trolls, do dance after all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Dragnet52 228,156
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
More from around the web