Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Belfast Telegraph

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 340 of412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Hating child abusers is a crime?Is supporting child abusers as some were earlier in this thread a crime or just blind faith/
Again we all understand that you hate all Pagans.. Got it.. So do you have an update on the article... If so post the update.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again we all understand that you hate all Pagans.. Got it.. So do you have an update on the article... If so post the update.
You'll be shocked to know but i don't hate all pagans,but i would not trust the traditionalists,so how do you initiate neophytes are you a tradisionalist?"we all" do you speak for everyone or do you just presume you do?

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be shocked to know but i don't hate all pagans,but i would not trust the traditionalists,so how do you initiate neophytes are you a tradisionalist?"we all" do you speak for everyone or do you just presume you do?
oh bullshyt, you just made a post that you tried to rationalize your hatred and bigotry.. Give it a rest, fool.

And you have not posted any link as to an update on this article. So quit lying you sack of shyt.

As this forum is dead the only reason you even came back here after violating topix ToS is to spread your hatred and bigotry.

As to how I was trained and was taught is really none of your business. As you are bigot I have no reason to be that forthcoming to you.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>All i wanted to know was were you initiated in in the tradition way and if so do you feel on reflection you may have been groomed and then violated?it will help my research.
You have no "research", you have off topic Propaganda and Harassment which you attempt to use to back up your bigotry and hatred.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>So do you still say the abusers are innocent and it was all propaganda,i ask again? or is your ego so large that you and other earlier contributors cannot admit you were wrong?
As you've yet to prove a damned thing, why don't you just sit on it and spin for a while, between seizures.......
You don't "ask" anything, you push and propagandize.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>All i wanted to know was were you initiated in in the tradition way and if so do you feel on reflection you may have been groomed and then violated?it will help my research.
oh bullshyt.. Take you hatred and bigotry and shove it up your @ss.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

So, quite a number of the posts were removed, one wonders how long this flushing will keep the feces away...
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

To some prehaps.

But we flush out this thread with the enema of truth.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
So, quite a number of the posts were removed, one wonders how long this flushing will keep the feces away...
One does wonder.
pinch111

Bodmin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>oh bullshyt, you just made a post that you tried to rationalize your hatred and bigotry.. Give it a rest, fool.
And you have not posted any link as to an update on this article. So quit lying you sack of shyt.
As this forum is dead the only reason you even came back here after violating topix ToS is to spread your hatred and bigotry.
As to how I was trained and was taught is really none of your business. As you are bigot I have no reason to be that forthcoming to you.
So you you will not answer questions on your training and initiation,your silence on this makes me think you are a traditionalist and that you have had the bondage been scourged and had full sex at your initiation.Do you continue this tradition?This is not unconnected to the abuse case as you claim.If you take the time to read up on the evidence the now convicted pagan child abusers used bondage,whips(scourge}daggers( athame)and my point is that this is what is at the very core of your so called religion.You follow a religion written by perverts and it suits all wiccan traditionalists to follow slavishly and to continue this abuse of power against not just children but vulnerable adults as well.YOUR SILENCE ON YOUR TRAINING AND INITIATION SPEAKS VOLUMES.
PINCH111

Bodmin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>You have no "research", you have off topic Propaganda and Harassment which you attempt to use to back up your bigotry and hatred.
You are an idiot who knows nothing about your own religion or its origins.
PINCH111

Bodmin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
oh bullshyt.. Take you hatred and bigotry and shove it up your @ss.
Ah that's you all over when uncomfortable resort to abuse,you really are pathetic,weak of mind and powerless.
PINCH111

Bodmin, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Jumper The Wise wrote:
To some prehaps.
But we flush out this thread with the enema of truth.
Sycophant,why do you crave the approval of the weak minded powerless cretins,i thought better of you.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>So you you will not answer questions on your training and initiation,your silence on this makes me think you are a traditionalist and that you have had the bondage been scourged and had full sex at your initiation.Do you continue this tradition?This is not unconnected to the abuse case as you claim.If you take the time to read up on the evidence the now convicted pagan child abusers used bondage,whips(scourge}daggers( athame)and my point is that this is what is at the very core of your so called religion.You follow a religion written by perverts and it suits all wiccan traditionalists to follow slavishly and to continue this abuse of power against not just children but vulnerable adults as well.YOUR SILENCE ON YOUR TRAINING AND INITIATION SPEAKS VOLUMES.
Aww is the little bigot bent all out of shape because I wont let you in all the details of my life.

To fricken bad. As you are a bigot the only thing my silence indicates is that I have common sense to not be willing to share any thing with a bigoted close minded @ss. Your very post makes it clear why I should not.

As you have once more provided no links I will state this.

First: if these monster have been convicted glad that they are no longer on the streets.

Second: Your obvious hatred of Pagans in general is such that you really are a hate filled f*cktard.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah that's you all over when uncomfortable resort to abuse,you really are pathetic,weak of mind and powerless.
The truth most hurt something awful for you. To be shown for the hate filled bigot and fool you are here so easily and consistently.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Sycophant,why do you crave the approval of the weak minded powerless cretins,i thought better of you.
Don't worry.
This is just a test.It is only a test.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Now now dear you are getting uptight again i can tell by the amount of abuse.I think your silence and secrecy on initiation has more to do with having something to hide rather than an unwillingness to share the experience.How many have you initiated oh powerless one?
That would just be your Delusions.
Seek better therapy.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Pinchytroll needs his reports filed again.
Harassment is such an ugly practice, I suppose that's why pinchy trolls, he's as ugly inside as outside.
Doesn't matter though...bye-bye troll

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22399... http:// www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/Witches-coven-child-... NOT LIES!!!! I will find the more detailed despicable reports if you wish,including the tied up 3 year old who had the hot wax dripped on her and dagger drawn across her body.There were also young boys present but none have yet come forward.What about the many others men and women who were present and took part who are still on the streets? what are the local pagans doing to assist the police?the answer is of course they are doing nothing, just like you they want this story to die as quickly as possible and are not beyond covering up just like the catholics cover up.
You know for a bigoted fool you really should have some reading comprehension.. The trial has not finished. Even half of what these pedophiles did is true. Again I believe i have stated this more tan once. I hope they rot in a cell.

But then I wish that on every catholic priest as well.. And again these two were never part of the larger community. Would show up just enough to show face. But were never really part of the pagan community.

So again there is no cover up. The Pagan community is not so structured as you would like to believe that would allow such a cover up. I realize that you will never accept that fact. But is a fact nonetheless.

The article that I was able to click on. It stated it is still an ongoing trial. That if convicted I hope they both rot.

You are hatred is once more has blinded you to everything. Sad and pathetic, pinch.

Your hate is what consumes your reason as you continue to to hate what you refuse to understand. That is what bigotry and such unreasoning hate does to a person. I can only hope that one day you realize that your hatred has only harmed you. Not bringing anything good into your life.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

PINCH111 wrote:
<quoted text>Now now dear you are getting uptight again i can tell by th
How about this.. Reported for slander, pinch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••