Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#393 May 21, 2013
I see the off Topic Spammer is back....and reported for removal again
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#394 May 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
You tell 'em naked dude!
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#395 May 21, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
No i was not off topic but have been censored and removed,this sight is obviously not in favour of free speech and fascist in nature.How about you pagan pathetic do still say the child sex abuse case was not for real?or do you slavishly agree with katwynn that it did happen now that the pagan perverts are in jail.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#396 May 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
No pinch they were not.. Yes the papers stated they were..
But the reality is that for years these two were never part of the community.. They existed outside of it. Made just enough appearance to give the lie a little substance.
At the end the local community turned their backs on them anyways. Are grateful that two more monsters are off the street. I am guessing that is what pizzes you off the most. No circling the wagons. No justifying their criminal activity. Just common sense condemnation of two monsters.
Any one else that participated in the criminal activities of these two pedophiles. It is my sincere hope that are caught and locked up.
I know you want to think the worse of all Pagans. As you have a hate for any one that does not agree with your world view. I am not abusing you nor really insulting you. Just acknowledging that you need to play the down trodden martyr. You poor, poor martyr.
You say "the local community turned their backs on them"i presume you mean the local pagans,if this is so i also presume the local pagans had suspicions of bad goings on within that particular coven,if this is so why did they not report their suspicions to the police?or was it more convenient to not cause embarassment to paganism and to let the abuse continue as it did for many years until the victims came forward as they did?It all sounds a little familiar a lot like the catholic church cover ups.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#397 May 22, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You say "the local community turned their backs on them"i presume you mean the local pagans,if this is so i also presume the local pagans had suspicions of bad goings on within that particular coven,if this is so why did they not report their suspicions to the police?or was it more convenient to not cause embarassment to paganism and to let the abuse continue as it did for many years until the victims came forward as they did?It all sounds a little familiar a lot like the catholic church cover ups.
Cut out being a fool.. You know I meant after they were caught. Trying to act as though you has not known what I meant is being a troll.

I would have thought being banned would have given you some time to think on the price of being such a fool. I see it has not penetrated you fool head.

Jonesboro AR

#398 May 22, 2013
and pinch why drag a dead forum to life unless you have an update. No? Than f*ck off. How was that for not nice.
pinch 111

Plymouth, UK

#400 May 22, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut out being a fool.. You know I meant after they were caught. Trying to act as though you has not known what I meant is being a troll.
I would have thought being banned would have given you some time to think on the price of being such a fool. I see it has not penetrated you fool head.
You are clearly the fool,you stated they existed outside of the community,they did not, they were entrenched inside the pagan community and i have no doubt their fellow abusers who have not yet been caught are still entrenched within the pagan community,a very eminent pagan even appeared for the defence and stated "paganism is not a sexual religion",i note he did not appear at the local yearly meeting even though he had been billed as the starring role so to speak.Being banned for speaking you mind yes i have been,unlike you i have no line to tow only the truth.Goodbye.......?? i think.
pinch111

UK

#401 May 23, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
and pinch why drag a dead forum to life unless you have an update. No? Than f*ck off. How was that for not nice.
"No?Than f*ck off" does not make much sense,if you said,f*ck off and die soon you Kathwynn.That makes more sense.f*ck you ignorant powerless moron.

Jonesboro AR

#402 May 23, 2013
pinch 111 wrote:
<quoted text>You are clearly the fool,you stated they existed outside of the community,they did not, they were entrenched inside the pagan community and i have no doubt their fellow abusers who have not yet been caught are still entrenched within the pagan community,a very eminent pagan even appeared for the defence and stated "paganism is not a sexual religion",i note he did not appear at the local yearly meeting even though he had been billed as the starring role so to speak.Being banned for speaking you mind yes i have been,unlike you i have no line to tow only the truth.Goodbye.......?? i think.
The only fool here is you pinch.. As always you just want all pagans to be the bad guys.. got it. Sadly you are just a small mind little fool.

Jonesboro AR

#403 May 23, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>"No?Than f*ck off" does not make much sense,if you said,f*ck off and die soon you Kathwynn.That makes more sense.f*ck you ignorant powerless moron.
F*ck Off pinch.. How was that for continuing to be not nice..
Pinch111

UK

#404 May 23, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck Off pinch.. How was that for continuing to be not nice..
You really are nutty,seek help.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#406 May 24, 2013
Pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You really are nutty,seek help.
No actually he's not "nutty", the one with the f*cked up mental faculties would be yourself, you even admitted as much. Seek therapy yourself, it will help with your paranoid delusions and bigotry that you spout.

Just FYI that was "off Topic".
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#407 May 24, 2013
Anyway,the naked gay dude is right,
We have to get back to the subject.
Those whom prevert the peaceful Pagan practice are scum buckets!
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#408 May 25, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>No actually he's not "nutty", the one with the f*cked up mental faculties would be yourself, you even admitted as much. Seek therapy yourself, it will help with your paranoid delusions and bigotry that you spout.
Just FYI that was "off Topic".
No crap and lies little bigot but what's new.So you never answered,do you still think the now in jail pagan sex abusers were not guilty as you did or is the usual pagan propaganda now,"they were not real pagans/wiccans".Whats with the naked man?

Jonesboro AR

#409 May 25, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No crap and lies little bigot but what's new.So you never answered,do you still think the now in jail pagan sex abusers were not guilty as you did or is the usual pagan propaganda now,"they were not real pagans/wiccans".Whats with the naked man?
look pinch i do not have an update. So, really the question is do you have an update on this article.
Again i understand that you want pagans to always be the very worse.

Your obvious religious bigotry blinds you to any thing, but your own hate. Sad.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#410 May 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
look pinch i do not have an update. So, really the question is do you have an update on this article.
Again i understand that you want pagans to always be the very worse.
Your obvious religious bigotry blinds you to any thing, but your own hate. Sad.
I see nothing wrong with hate and loathing of child abuse.You were content to let the early contributors to this thread to peddle their doubts on whether the pagan perverts were guilty until the verdict in court and then you trot out the usual denial that the were pagans,you are worse than most other religions and it has to be pointed out to you because you are the religious bigot.I suspect that if someone cared enough to do some statistics on child abuse within religious groups taking into account the percentages etc that your religion because, of its perverse nature would be right up there,number one above the catholics even.Sad? indeed but true.I see you claim to be a priest how do you initiate?This subject is not dead until the other pagan perverts or caught,or dead,yes i hate.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#411 May 26, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I see nothing wrong with hate and loathing of child abuse.You were content to let the early contributors to this thread to peddle their doubts on whether the pagan perverts were guilty until the verdict in court and then you trot out the usual denial that the were pagans,you are worse than most other religions and it has to be pointed out to you because you are the religious bigot.I suspect that if someone cared enough to do some statistics on child abuse within religious groups taking into account the percentages etc that your religion because, of its perverse nature would be right up there,number one above the catholics even.Sad? indeed but true.I see you claim to be a priest how do you initiate?This subject is not dead until the other pagan perverts or caught,or dead,yes i hate.
ROFLMAO! Listen to the Bigot rationalize to support his bigotry!!! Keep spreading the hate, that's the true perversion.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#412 May 26, 2013
Nice to see Pinchy admit his Hate, it will make those Hate Crime Charges stick.

Jonesboro AR

#413 May 26, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Yes it is good to see that he has finally admit to his obvious hatred.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#414 May 26, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Hating child abusers is a crime?Is supporting child abusers as some were earlier in this thread a crime or just blind faith/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr yehoshooah adam 256,485
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 4,943
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 10 Susan 17
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 3 Nona 116
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web