Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Belfast Telegraph 412

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Full Story

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#362 Feb 6, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I have myself mixed with and know some pagans,and much of what you say in this post i do not agree with some i do,but that is hardly surprising is it,i have some important rating games on which are at a crucial stage at this moment in time,will be back though as much of what you say is false as is demonstrated in this case of child abuse.In the meantime if you would like to you may wish to contact,the WEST BRITON and somehow get hold of its Thursday 20th of December two page report in which you will see that this abuse was in fact at the hands of a well established and well known coven and its members crimes spanned decades,if you are a true truth seeker you will do this instead of when i re-tell it saying it is lies or fabrication.....Too late!!!! i saw your picture[ a private one for one of the contributors on this thread]you were a lot younger then.
I see you are as usual looking to get banned again.. Also be careful as well.. Cyber stalking is a federal crime. Just saying.

One other thing.. Take your meds.. You are raving..

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#365 Feb 8, 2013
Gee Kathwynn, seems like you've really gotten ol Pinchy bent out of shape, watch how he tries to deflect his insane actions and pretend as though your Religious Beliefs, not his incessant nattering and ranting on about his delusions, are the issue.

Jonesboro AR

#367 Feb 8, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Gee Kathwynn, seems like you've really gotten ol Pinchy bent out of shape, watch how he tries to deflect his insane actions and pretend as though your Religious Beliefs, not his incessant nattering and ranting on about his delusions, are the issue.
Well one can only hope he took his meds.. Or was banned yet again and now can now go to his "Happy Place".....
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#368 Feb 8, 2013
If those monsters ever get out of prison they should be watced closely like the do regesterd sex offenders.

And oh the sixes again.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#370 Feb 8, 2013
Well if good people step in and do more to protect the public this problem will solve it's self.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#372 Feb 8, 2013
Yea! The English dude is right.
He does have a few wallnuts rolling around up there.
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#373 Feb 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Well if good people step in and do more to protect the public this problem will solve it's self.
The other pagan coven abusers will be caught and dealt with,if still alive that is.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#374 Feb 9, 2013
YES.They shall be hunted down like the vermen that they are.

But not all of them are bad.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#375 Feb 9, 2013
Ah, the Pinchy troll simply doesn't learn his lesson about the slander, harassment, and stalking of members of this forum. His mental illness really shows, especially watching him repeat others conversations...stalker.

Jonesboro AR

#376 Feb 9, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been banned,your are wrong.Tell me are you vegetarian,do you have a dream catcher by any chance?How do dream catchers work?Do you think the fact that someone who has to take medication is funny?I thought you Pagans profess to be about peace and love but in reality the likes of you and you buddy pagan and proud[the chosen name says it all,just as well be proud and bigot]are nasty little pieces of work who constantly harass and bully posters who dare to disagree,not just me but anyone and plenty of them too,on analysis you contribute little else other than harassment and bullying,in reality you are the empty vessels who make most noise,along with many others,in fact it is quite a telling reality if you dare to question or disagree here expect abuse,but reality is not your thing is it,ego is.
LMOA RIIGHHTT.. LMAO

Is the little troll all upset because every one sees you for the moron you are here.. GOOD!!

OH and ask the good nurse to up your drip.. You are as usual raving...
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#378 Feb 23, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>LMOA RIIGHHTT.. LMAO
Is the little troll all upset because every one sees you for the moron you are here.. GOOD!!
OH and ask the good nurse to up your drip.. You are as usual raving...
You need to get yourself a shrink,you really are a deluded nasty egotistical piece of work,brainwashed by your own pagan ways,and your abusive behaviour along with your buddy pagan and pathetic show just how and who are the real morons.

Jonesboro AR

#379 Feb 23, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get yourself a shrink,you really are a deluded nasty egotistical piece of work,brainwashed by your own pagan ways,and your abusive behaviour along with your buddy pagan and pathetic show just how and who are the real morons.
Fresh from being allowed back from his latest banning is the fool we know as pinch111. I see you still have no point. Still raving and have absolutely no clue..

Now ask the good nurse to up your drip to a stream...
Ken Ra

Stillwater, MN

#380 Feb 24, 2013
Alex was Dead before YouTube was invented. And there are many more forms of Wicca than Alexandrian. Not all Initiations are the exact same. I did not get the sex part, I might have enjoyed it. But Children Never NEver NEVEr NEVER!!!!
pinch111

Bodmin, UK

#381 Feb 27, 2013
Ken Ra wrote:
Alex was Dead before YouTube was invented. And there are many more forms of Wicca than Alexandrian. Not all Initiations are the exact same. I did not get the sex part, I might have enjoyed it. But Children Never NEver NEVEr NEVER!!!!
How can you be sure that children are"never never"involved when covens are so secretive? the child abuse this thread is about involved bondage,rape and torture at the hands of a coven,proof that you are wrong.The Alex Sanders youtube article"initiation into the sacred mysteries" was filmed before youtube existed yes,and he was dead but the film was not dead when it was put on youtube.Yes there are many forms of wicca so how can you know of all the practices,covens vary as did the coven still under investigation for these perverted crimes against children.For such a small religion it seems there are disproportionate amount of sex crimes committed by pagans as compared with other religious groups.
pinch111

Bodmin, UK

#382 Feb 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Fresh from being allowed back from his latest banning is the fool we know as pinch111. I see you still have no point. Still raving and have absolutely no clue..
Now ask the good nurse to up your drip to a stream...
Not been banned,i do have a life and do not spend all my time on the internet.It is you who does not have a clue you poor deluded thing.I have all the facts on this thread at hand you do not.More abuse please, i love it when you show yourself for what you are.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#383 Feb 27, 2013
I had read this book (belive it or not) that folks like kathwynn get off on giving and takeing abuse in front of the...shall we say 'public eye'

I really think it's disgusting.

But this is a free country.

Jonesboro AR

#384 Feb 27, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Not been banned,i do have a life and do not spend all my time on the internet.It is you who does not have a clue you poor deluded thing.I have all the facts on this thread at hand you do not.More abuse please, i love it when you show yourself for what you are.
RRRRIIIGGHHHTTTT

What ever you say, pal. You wouldn't know a fact if it came up and a bit you.

Abuse? You poor martyr, you...

Jonesboro AR

#386 Feb 28, 2013
And again two pedophiles using religion.. Catholic church any one? But unlike the catholic church when we discover them we turn them in.. It took the one girlfriend to do it. Thankfully so.

As these monsters were not really part of the Pagan community they committed their crimes away from any one that would have knowledge of their crimes. They preyed on the young and vulnerable.

Pinch, again you wouldn't know a fact if it came up and bit you.. You, poor fool, martyr.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#388 Mar 4, 2013

Jonesboro AR

#389 Mar 4, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but you are wrong yet again,they were well established within the pagan community and you are missing the point which is that a whole coven was involved men and women but so far only two have been caught,another is dead,he was well connected even famed for being an elected pagan councilor.Spare me you pity i do not need it,i am no martyr and to be truthful your insults and abuse i enjoy simply because you are constantly showing how bitter,twisted,powerless and deluded you are.
No pinch they were not.. Yes the papers stated they were..

But the reality is that for years these two were never part of the community.. They existed outside of it. Made just enough appearance to give the lie a little substance.

At the end the local community turned their backs on them anyways. Are grateful that two more monsters are off the street. I am guessing that is what pizzes you off the most. No circling the wagons. No justifying their criminal activity. Just common sense condemnation of two monsters.

Any one else that participated in the criminal activities of these two pedophiles. It is my sincere hope that are caught and locked up.

I know you want to think the worse of all Pagans. As you have a hate for any one that does not agree with your world view. I am not abusing you nor really insulting you. Just acknowledging that you need to play the down trodden martyr. You poor, poor martyr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Homer 207,271
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 12 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web