Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Belfast Telegraph 412

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Full Story
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#341 Feb 4, 2013
Saying that what Gardner wrote is about abuse or rape or anything like that is like saying Catholic teachings will lead to canibalism. It's the problem with taking the symbolic as literal.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#342 Feb 4, 2013
And ol' Pinchy once again proves his bigotry and lack of intelligence claiming others would agree with him if they read that book. It never occurs to him that I and others HAVE read that book, that's how we know what kind of imbecile he actually is, that whack on the head the little wimp got that gave him epilepsy must have also made him retarded as well.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#343 Feb 4, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No you are desperate, it is accurate.You still,also have not answered the questions.If you do see this as a game you've lost all your main pieces and have but a few pawns left on the board,answer the questions or i'll have to ask again.
Oh no, not your questions! Oh the horror!

You cannot prove the document on sacred texts is legitimate and your convenient story is anecdotal and therefor unverifiable. For an Athiest who claims to be all about facts, you don't seem to understand these basic principals of validity.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#344 Feb 4, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I would no hold your breath on that one.
Well,I figure if you hang in there through the bad times like that band Boston,in the end they will overlook your short comings and let you in.

Moon

#345 Feb 4, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You lie like a pig,you have not read it otherwise you would be agreeing with me.You always resort to abuse and lies,i love it,it shows what you are.Your underskirt is showing again dear.
We've all read a lot more than one supposed variation online. Gardner has published works, as well as those who have worked with him, and there are others who have published what they also claim is his BOS-. We've also all been around actual practicing Pagans.

What it all comes down to is that most people are decent, just as it follows most of the general population is. Ceremonies are performed symbolically, whatever tradition and variation they are following. With even more cohesive Pagan-based non-profit orgs and online information and communities forming everyday, it is even harder in these days for those that would try to take advantage the group system to stay on the fringes. Any person doing criminal/abusive behavior is reported to the proper authorities, and encouraged and supported to do so by Pagan groups and leaders.

There is nothing in Paganism that encourages abuse any more than there is in playing sports, participating in BDSM/kink groups, schools, LGBT, or otherwise enjoying consentual sex as adults. There is nothing in Paganism that incurs the blame of victims of sexual assault or rape any more than it does for anyone who enjoys sports, dressing up, going dancing, or enjoying consentual adult sex. Anyone who argues otherwise an apologist for the perps.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#346 Feb 4, 2013
DaBroad wrote:
Saying that what Gardner wrote is about abuse or rape or anything like that is like saying Catholic teachings will lead to canibalism. It's the problem with taking the symbolic as literal.
No not discussing catholic teachings,discussing the scourge,bondage,and blindfolds being used,along with the kisses to the breasts,lips feet,knees,and organs of regeneration,how many lashes with the scourge is it for all three degrees???to stimulate as C Shine says,and of course in the Alexandrian version the so called great rite is performed, full sex that is,and who knows what other covens get up to,or soloists??? Symbolic you say??? BDSM no mistake.It is not taking symbolic teachings as literal,the teachings are literal and meant as instructions for initiation.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#347 Feb 4, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
And ol' Pinchy once again proves his bigotry and lack of intelligence claiming others would agree with him if they read that book. It never occurs to him that I and others HAVE read that book, that's how we know what kind of imbecile he actually is, that whack on the head the little wimp got that gave him epilepsy must have also made him retarded as well.
Bought any new dresses of late,i know how you like to dress up as your imaginary girlfriends.I bet you stamp your feet and go girly girly when you get angry.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#348 Feb 4, 2013
CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, not your questions! Oh the horror!
You cannot prove the document on sacred texts is legitimate and your convenient story is anecdotal and therefor unverifiable. For an Athiest who claims to be all about facts, you don't seem to understand these basic principals of validity.
Well i can hardly send you a copy of the book as proof,and you can not prove it is not accurate on wikipedia,you are clutching at straws because you know i am right.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#349 Feb 4, 2013
And the bigotry just keeps right on flying, adding homophobia to the rest of the bigotry isn't a surprise, the fact that he's stupid isn't nearly as surprising as the fact that apparently he isn't intelligent enough to even be able to back up his claims. No matter, he'll be erased again soon enough

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#351 Feb 4, 2013
Ol' Pinchy thinks he's "insulting" me when he's showing what kind of bigoted little twit he really is, no wonder he spends more time alone than he does in the company of others, even people there can't stand him. I suppose he's lucky to have been born there when he was, had he been born a hundred or so years earlier, they would have slapped him on a boat and shipped him out of the country as they did with many of the mentally ill, socially repugnant, and criminally minded individuals.

Moon

#352 Feb 4, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Well i can hardly send you a copy of the book as proof,and you can not prove it is not accurate on wikipedia,you are clutching at straws because you know i am right.
And how do you deduce this? No one here thinks you are 'right' in any sense of the word.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#353 Feb 5, 2013
CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you deduce this? No one here thinks you are 'right' in any sense of the word.
I deduce this because of your refusal to answer my questions,you know damn well i'm right,that is why you will not answer.You say no one her thinks you are right,i think that some will have read it and know i'm right but never admit to it,like you they are such brainwashed zealots who without their precious little mish mash of a religion would probably have nothing to talk about.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#354 Feb 5, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
And the bigotry just keeps right on flying, adding homophobia to the rest of the bigotry isn't a surprise, the fact that he's stupid isn't nearly as surprising as the fact that apparently he isn't intelligent enough to even be able to back up his claims. No matter, he'll be erased again soon enough
Homophobia??? not once did i mention your sexuality.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#355 Feb 5, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Ol' Pinchy thinks he's "insulting" me when he's showing what kind of bigoted little twit he really is, no wonder he spends more time alone than he does in the company of others, even people there can't stand him. I suppose he's lucky to have been born there when he was, had he been born a hundred or so years earlier, they would have slapped him on a boat and shipped him out of the country as they did with many of the mentally ill, socially repugnant, and criminally minded individuals.
No i don't think i am insulting you i know i am,you have insulted me constantly as you do others on other threads who dare to disagree bullying is your nature but you do not like it back do you little missy.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#356 Feb 5, 2013
CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all read a lot more than one supposed variation online. Gardner has published works, as well as those who have worked with him, and there are others who have published what they also claim is his BOS-. We've also all been around actual practicing Pagans.
What it all comes down to is that most people are decent, just as it follows most of the general population is. Ceremonies are performed symbolically, whatever tradition and variation they are following. With even more cohesive Pagan-based non-profit orgs and online information and communities forming everyday, it is even harder in these days for those that would try to take advantage the group system to stay on the fringes. Any person doing criminal/abusive behavior is reported to the proper authorities, and encouraged and supported to do so by Pagan groups and leaders.
There is nothing in Paganism that encourages abuse any more than there is in playing sports, participating in BDSM/kink groups, schools, LGBT, or otherwise enjoying consentual sex as adults. There is nothing in Paganism that incurs the blame of victims of sexual assault or rape any more than it does for anyone who enjoys sports, dressing up, going dancing, or enjoying consentual adult sex. Anyone who argues otherwise an apologist for the perps.
I have myself mixed with and know some pagans,and much of what you say in this post i do not agree with some i do,but that is hardly surprising is it,i have some important rating games on which are at a crucial stage at this moment in time,will be back though as much of what you say is false as is demonstrated in this case of child abuse.In the meantime if you would like to you may wish to contact,the WEST BRITON and somehow get hold of its Thursday 20th of December two page report in which you will see that this abuse was in fact at the hands of a well established and well known coven and its members crimes spanned decades,if you are a true truth seeker you will do this instead of when i re-tell it saying it is lies or fabrication.....Too late!!!! i saw your picture[ a private one for one of the contributors on this thread]you were a lot younger then.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#357 Feb 5, 2013
LOL, the Pinchy Bigot doesn't even have the intelligence to understand homophobic rants when he throws them, but considering the level of stupidity he exhibits it's not that surprising. He's shown that he knows NOTHING about the beliefs he's persecuting, if he did he would know the actual terminology used for those acts he can't understand. Ah well, just shows what kind of liar he is...

Moon

#358 Feb 5, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I have myself mixed with and know some pagans,and much of what you say in this post i do not agree with some i do,but that is hardly surprising is it,i have some important rating games on which are at a crucial stage at this moment in time,will be back though as much of what you say is false as is demonstrated in this case of child abuse.In the meantime if you would like to you may wish to contact,the WEST BRITON and somehow get hold of its Thursday 20th of December two page report in which you will see that this abuse was in fact at the hands of a well established and well known coven and its members crimes spanned decades,if you are a true truth seeker you will do this instead of when i re-tell it saying it is lies or fabrication.....Too late!!!! i saw your picture[ a private one for one of the contributors on this thread]you were a lot younger then.
Ah, more convenient 'sources' that only you have access to, of course. There are no such things as private profiles on Toxpix. A person is either registered with a public photo, or they are not.

Moon

#359 Feb 5, 2013
By the way, Pinch, your creepiness is creeping out again. Better stuff back under your self-righteousness.

Moon

#360 Feb 5, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>I deduce this because of your refusal to answer my questions,you know damn well i'm right,that is why you will not answer.You say no one her thinks you are right,i think that some will have read it and know i'm right but never admit to it,like you they are such brainwashed zealots who without their precious little mish mash of a religion would probably have nothing to talk about.
Re-read posts. You just don't like the answers.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#361 Feb 5, 2013
Anyway...those two pedifiles will face prison justice from the convicts who have children of their own.
So the point is mute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Shamma 207,219
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 1 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web