Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

There are 412 comments on the The Belfast Telegraph story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse. In it, The Belfast Telegraph reports that:

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#311 Feb 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>You said...'some covens include a scourge'...[ when do you know you are wiccan],i want to know,why?,you know what i'm talking about,you are avoiding the truth again.
A. I've never said anything about what covens do or do not do in their initiations- I gave basic information about Wiccan practices. What does it matter why people use a scourge? Why does it matter why they use incense or candles or pentacles or athames or chalices to an Atheist? Why are you asking for something you can find in any Wiccan 101 book? These are all symbolic ceremonial items used for sacred ceremonial purposes are are not used to cause pain or injury to anyone, as your demented mind keeps insisting no matter what kind of straight-forward information you are given. An it Harm None, it's none of your business.

Moon

#312 Feb 1, 2013
This is the paragraph from the other thread that this dingus has their minds in a tizzy over:

"Some covens include, some do not. Whether they do or not has nothing to do with sex or BDSM or pain or injury. It is used to stimulate the blood vessels and skin- no different (once again) then the spa practices of the Russian Banyans which includes a birch switch to do essentially the same thing. If you think skin exfoliation applications at your local spa are scary and painful, then yeah, this optional Wiccan practice should be avoided. Really, demonizing the scourge is the silliest of tactics, not to mention the absurd idea that people into BDSM would join a religion they don’t believe in for the hope of the rare occurance of a ritual practice that will not meet their expectations in the least."

Moon

#313 Feb 1, 2013
In reference to the scourge.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#314 Feb 1, 2013
CShine wrote:
This is the paragraph from the other thread that this dingus has their minds in a tizzy over:
"Some covens include, some do not. Whether they do or not has nothing to do with sex or BDSM or pain or injury. It is used to stimulate the blood vessels and skin- no different (once again) then the spa practices of the Russian Banyans which includes a birch switch to do essentially the same thing. If you think skin exfoliation applications at your local spa are scary and painful, then yeah, this optional Wiccan practice should be avoided. Really, demonizing the scourge is the silliest of tactics, not to mention the absurd idea that people into BDSM would join a religion they don’t believe in for the hope of the rare occurance of a ritual practice that will not meet their expectations in the least."
He's just one of those Bigots, absolutely sure than an initiation is code for one big orgy when it's nothing remotely close to anything of the sort.
Tommy2

Camelford, UK

#315 Feb 1, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No i ignored it because you are obviously never going to believe the abuse happened even though it did,but if i must...you say you don't know how anyone can remember back to three years old,i can assure you you can remember traumas back that far,i have a brother in law from Cumbria who can remember being held out of a block of flats by his ankle by his nutcase mother while she had a row with his father at four years of age threatening to drop him,also the victim who was tied to the bed and repeatedly raped was ten,and three victims came forward not two.You are more concerned with the not so good reputation of wicca than you are with the victims,if you have any knowledge of psychology which i doubt you will also know that people who suffer trauma often take many years to talk about the trauma as is the case with many war veterans who sometimes never talk about it,i know this as my father was one.You should also need to know that it is possible to brainwash oneself by simply repeating things so the sub conscience takes note,like beliefs such as religion,gods,religious practices,compulsive liars are a perfect example they end up believing their own lies,politicians who believe in their own propaganda,take a look at proud and pagan he has told so many lies about me born out of assumption, not facts, that he probably believes them by now,he even thinks he's a pagan and you my friend,brainwashed beyond accepting any truths.
I am 59 years of age i dont know how old you are but it seems to me that you aint very old at all because when i was 5 years of age i was sexually abused so i know from experience that when you have been sexually abused you do not repeat what has happened to you because you feel embarrassed and ashamed and you feel as if it your fault because you was actually a victim once your self but i also know when i was sexually abused it has fuck all to do with religion let alone pagan wicca and what other crap your going on about you should never judge a book by its cover and you should never believe all you read in newspapers so unless you can start talking some sense i suggest you keep your stupid comments to your self. Do you know these three women that came forward? Do you know that had compensation from Stan Pirie's case? And do you know the families your self? Because it seems to me you do!

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#320 Feb 2, 2013
And the Pinchy one lies and trolls again....of course he has to do this on line, he wouldn't do it in person, the Brits will lock up bigoted jackasses.

Moon

#323 Feb 2, 2013
pinch wrote:
<quoted text>Which rituals are the scourge used in?are the ritual cords used as well for bondage of the recipient of the scourge as in Gardnerian and Alexandrian wicca and the blinfold,and does the recipient have the kisses to the lips,the breasts,the feet the knees "the organs of regeneration" as in the Gardnerian tradition,come on no more half truths,go consult the book its there to be read on wiki,unedited, not misquoted.Rare occurrence???when do these occurrences happen?would that be reference to rare initiations?Well maybe that explains why the pagan abusers went and abused kids, they were sick of waiting for new gullible mugs.What rituals?????????
You are ranting nonsense from an unverifiable, unsubstantiated source.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#325 Feb 2, 2013
LOL, watch the liar lie, refusing to acknowledge the fact that others HAVE read the book and KNOW the fact that he's lying. Even more amusing is listening to the wimp proceed to beat his chest and act as though it means something on the internet, knowing that he doesn't have the nerve to confront anyone in person. Maybe he'll get the bright idea of harassing pagans in his area and get himself locked in jail, or at least committed to the lunatic asylum as needs to be done.
Tommy2

Camelford, UK

#326 Feb 2, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Your powers of assumption also amaze me,no i'm not as young as you think,wrong,i was born in the fiftys,no i don't know the families,wrong again,you say if you have been abused as you say you were[sorry to hear that]you do not repeat it?you just have,so wrong again,the victims also repeated it but to the right authorities and i urge you to as well if your abuser is still alive.The abuse of the victims was committed by a coven of pagans and so did involve paganism,wrong again,and my comments are enquiries not stupid comments as you say, so wrong again,no i do not know the three victims, wrong again, but have in the past spoken to theprosecution wn service during the case and a policeman involved,and i can say no more,enquiries are ongoing.You will i'm sure have noticed bdsm featured heavily during the case,as it does in Wiccan writings [reference Book of shadows by Gerald Gardner the father and inventor of wicca]so i do not judge a book by its cover at all i judge it on its content,wrong yet again.You are wrong on all accounts.You have also contradicted yourself on another point,in your earlier post you doubted the ability of a three year old to remember the trauma of being tied to a chair,the hot wax etc but you yourself can remember your trauma from the age of five.
Thank you very much that my powers of assumption amaze you, If yout not as young as i think you are your brain has not matured aswell as along with your age sorry but you were wrong because i never repeated what happened to me when i was 5 I just said i was abused wrong again it was reported to the right authorities but what they did to me stuck in my mind more than the abuse How do you know the victims was abused by a coven of pagens? Who said that? I never did i? As for speaking to the crown prosecution you must know him personally as for no more enquaries going? Watch this space and you will see in time Yes i can remember what happened to me when i was 5 years old because i told you so but i did not tell you in detail what happened so as far as im concerned every body has there own opinion and in your case i suggest you keep it to your self because when you know the type of girls that has accused these two men you would have a different story to tell!

Moon

#327 Feb 2, 2013
pich111 wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wriggling again,"book of shadows"by Gerald Gardner available via wikipedia bottom of the page is the link for the book,go straight to first,second and third degree initiation,and don't give me any rubbish about it being misquoted or edited,it is not,it is a good source and you do know it,but the truth hurts and you can not accept it so choose to hide it.Its all there take a look,then answer the questions already asked and you have not honestly answered.
Prove it.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#329 Feb 3, 2013
Tommy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much that my powers of assumption amaze you, If yout not as young as i think you are your brain has not matured aswell as along with your age sorry but you were wrong because i never repeated what happened to me when i was 5 I just said i was abused wrong again it was reported to the right authorities but what they did to me stuck in my mind more than the abuse How do you know the victims was abused by a coven of pagens? Who said that? I never did i? As for speaking to the crown prosecution you must know him personally as for no more enquaries going? Watch this space and you will see in time Yes i can remember what happened to me when i was 5 years old because i told you so but i did not tell you in detail what happened so as far as im concerned every body has there own opinion and in your case i suggest you keep it to your self because when you know the type of girls that has accused these two men you would have a different story to tell!
It was well reported that the abuse was at the hands of a coven,from the evidence in court also,and do not bother me with you stupid,insults,come back after a few English lessons your posts are barely understandable.No i will not keep my opinions to myself,nor the evidence,ever heard of free speech.The Crown Prosecution Service is not a "him" it is a service organisation for law.I mentioned yes that you could remember because for some reason in a earlier post of yours you said you doubt the abilty of a three year old to remember,a contradiction of yours which you so aptly demonstrated.What "type of girls" are you talking about?

Moon

#330 Feb 3, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>Now,you are by that comment desperate,i have proved it,just look at the "book of shadows"by Gerald Gardner,
[the father of wicca] via wikipedia go to the link at the bottom of the page,the link is there for the book,now go to...first,second and third degree initiations and there you will find my proof,or you may want to buy the book,i can assure you the wikipedia is accurate,i once borrowed it from a wiccan hag.As a matter of interest you may also like to read the chapter on "power" which talks of sacrifice including human.I have no doubt of course that you have already read what i have suggested but you cannot accept being wrong.This is not a competition or about ego C Shine it is about truth.Even the wisest must bow their head when going through a low door.
That document was posted by someone who received it second-hand (or more likely something like 10th-hand.) There is no proof that that was written by Gardner, or was not changed once it left his hands to another persons.
Tommy2

Camelford, UK

#331 Feb 3, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>It was well reported that the abuse was at the hands of a coven,from the evidence in court also,and do not bother me with you stupid,insults,come back after a few English lessons your posts are barely understandable.No i will not keep my opinions to myself,nor the evidence,ever heard of free speech.The Crown Prosecution Service is not a "him" it is a service organisation for law.I mentioned yes that you could remember because for some reason in a earlier post of yours you said you doubt the abilty of a three year old to remember,a contradiction of yours which you so aptly demonstrated.What "type of girls" are you talking about?
Thank you for your comments but how do you know these three girls were actually telling the truth when you know the inside story then feel free to make a comment but unless you actually know the people that are accusing two innocent men then you should keep your comments to your self because there is more than one side to a story I know I know better than you because i know what i know?? And as far as im concerned this conversation between is now closed but dont think for one minute that its the end of the story? Mark my words!

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#332 Feb 3, 2013
More lies from the Pinchy one, His Bigotry shows by watching him refer to the Wiccan woman he supposedly borrowed a book from as a "hag" and claims of "sacrifice" when there are NO physical Sacrifices in Wicca. Amazing the number of LIES this SOB will tell because of his bigotry...
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#334 Feb 3, 2013
Tommy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your comments but how do you know these three girls were actually telling the truth when you know the inside story then feel free to make a comment but unless you actually know the people that are accusing two innocent men then you should keep your comments to your self because there is more than one side to a story I know I know better than you because i know what i know?? And as far as im concerned this conversation between is now closed but dont think for one minute that its the end of the story? Mark my words!
"Innocent men" you say one of them was previously convicted of child abuse,and spent time in a mental asylum?,your position is quite clear you support two convicted child abusers.Do you think the jury was bought or something?No i won't keep my comments to myself.You are right on one point though and hopefully itsnot the end of the story as the police are still investigating in an effort to find their accomplices.What did you mean in your previous post by these"type of girls"?
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#335 Feb 3, 2013
CShine wrote:
<quoted text>
That document was posted by someone who received it second-hand (or more likely something like 10th-hand.) There is no proof that that was written by Gardner, or was not changed once it left his hands to another persons.
No you are desperate, it is accurate.You still,also have not answered the questions.If you do see this as a game you've lost all your main pieces and have but a few pawns left on the board,answer the questions or i'll have to ask again.
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#336 Feb 3, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
More lies from the Pinchy one, His Bigotry shows by watching him refer to the Wiccan woman he supposedly borrowed a book from as a "hag" and claims of "sacrifice" when there are NO physical Sacrifices in Wicca. Amazing the number of LIES this SOB will tell because of his bigotry...
LIAR,TROLL,BIGOT,i imagine for someone like pagan and proud,confused,with a poisoned mind,full of hate,small[know what i mean],bitter and twisted,never going to form a loving relationship,i mean who would want that in their life,death would be a welcome release for him.
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#337 Feb 3, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Read the book liar.
pinch111

Torquay, UK

#338 Feb 3, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
This is wonderful!
Pagan p has given me the freedom to express myself without insult!
Maybe I have passed the troll stage and moved up the food chain to bottom feeder.
I would no hold your breath on that one.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#339 Feb 4, 2013
I see the idiot Pinchy is desperate to try and hide away from his proven bigotry, pretending that others haven't read the books and don't know better when they HAVE been read. Even more amusing is watching him try to go after others families, considering his bitterness has run his own family off. One has to wonder if that was him, holding the knife to his own neck outside Buckingham Palace just to get attention, he's certainly perverted and sick enough considering the lies he tells here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 2 hr Avkjv1611 792
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Joel 253,861
Anyone still at this forum 6 hr Sarah Good 1
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 6 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 13 hr Eagle 12 4,811
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
More from around the web