Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: The Belfast Telegraph 412

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Full Story

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#229 Jan 29, 2013
More absolute lies and Bigotry from the Pinchy one, so sad that no one believes his lies. One day he may grow up and learn that no one listens to liars.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#231 Jan 29, 2013
Oh my goodness!
When will these fruit cakes get a life and stop harrassing folks?

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#232 Jan 29, 2013
You know Jumper has a point. Since you're crusade is so noble and so right, pinch, why don't you take some printed internet stuff and your concern and prejudice over to the fellow Pagans in this group and sit down with their families and explain all this to them, face to face, and in person. YOu know, just so they can understand how they brought this onto themselves and should change their 'perverted' ways.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#234 Jan 29, 2013
Watching the Pinchy one lie his arse off and self-righteously judge others. There is nothing sexual or perverted about Wiccan initiations of whatever tradition, but his bigotry and lies simply won't stop. That shows the perversions lie in his mind.
Tommy2

Saltash, UK

#235 Jan 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully agree. Sorry but if soo called "Crime" of rape/abuse that happen in 1970's yet are NOW crying rape and are hidden behind screens I called bullshit.
You have raised some valid points , Im certain these two men have been set up , I hope them idiots can live with them selfs that have accused them , If you have anymore points please get me back to me through here
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#238 Jan 30, 2013
Jumper wrote:
Anyway...now that that idiot is off trying to cook up some petty revenge,I say those convicts should rot in jail for what they did to those children.
A bunch of grown men preverting a nature religion to cover up for their sick molestation.
No Tommy2 Jumper does not agree for one.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#241 Jan 30, 2013
Sorry Pinchy, everyone already knows you are a LIAR, the initiations are restricted to ADULTS and you need to find a new hobby other than slandering a religion, your bigotry is truly disgusting. Will you be burning a cross in others yards while wearing a KKK robe or perhaps trying to incite a riot by harassing Muslims next? Seek therapy.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#242 Jan 30, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
Sorry Pinchy, everyone already knows you are a LIAR, the initiations are restricted to ADULTS and you need to find a new hobby other than slandering a religion, your bigotry is truly disgusting. Will you be burning a cross in others yards while wearing a KKK robe or perhaps trying to incite a riot by harassing Muslims next? Seek therapy.
Sex abuse can happen at any age.You are abusive.You also have Agnostic traits,remember this,its your statement on death,"if i'm right its wonderful,if i'm wrongi'll never know the difference" where was your Wiccan belief when you stated that?So have you looked up the "book of shadows"by Gerald Gardner yet? you know the bit which contains instructions for the first,second and third degree initiations with the bondage whipping with the "scourge"etc or are you afraid you might be wrong so you put the blinkers on to avoid the truth?How about the youtube "Alex Sanders initiation into the sacred mysteries"? or are you to continue to be in the dark and continue to be abusive,i like seeing your posts its heaven for me as you are such a good example and good propaganda for me knowing others are reading your posts,more please.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#243 Jan 30, 2013
Sounds like ol Pinchy is off his meds again... There is no such thing as sexual abuse with consenting adults, everyone knows that for a fact, except ol Pinchy. He continues to try and attack others religious belief, bigotry at its finest, when the fact is, he can't prove his suppositions at all and science actually backs up the fact that energy is neither created nor destroyed so the energy which we call "life" both originates from somewhere else as well as departing to another destination once death has occurred.
He still continues to lie about initiations, being completely clueless about symbolic actions, he must actually think that Catholics are Drinking Blood and Eating Flesh in Communion, either that or he's merely that stupid. Doesn't really matter, he's been reported again and will be removed soon enough.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#248 Jan 30, 2013
Ol Pinchy really needs to go back on his meds. Lies and delusions of adequacy....
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#249 Jan 30, 2013
I stop in the forums every few months for my dose of troll droppings.

Pinch, if you were really as confident and comfortable in your beliefs as you claim, you would not be trolling on here trying to "convert" the pagans. Or on any other religious threads, making attempts at conversion. What other purpose would there be to your mockery, your claims of greater wisdom, your denigration of the beliefs of others?

A person's faith and beliefs are between himself and his deities, should he believe in such things. If you do not believe in deities, if you are above all this, then why are you trolling on here? It's rather like the Westboro "church". Why do they show up at events and functions that they claim are so "evil", where the attendees are going to just roll their eyes and go their merry way? Because they want validation, and they feel validated when people ignore them.

Methinks ye doth protest too much.
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#250 Jan 30, 2013
By the way, Wikipedia is really a lousy choice for any sort of research tool. You can edit it to read whatever you want, then point to it as proof of what you're saying. It has it's uses - as a jumping-off point for actual research, for instance - but actual academic research should be done through academic sources.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#251 Jan 30, 2013
DaBroad wrote:
I stop in the forums every few months for my dose of troll droppings.
Pinch, if you were really as confident and comfortable in your beliefs as you claim, you would not be trolling on here trying to "convert" the pagans. Or on any other religious threads, making attempts at conversion. What other purpose would there be to your mockery, your claims of greater wisdom, your denigration of the beliefs of others?
A person's faith and beliefs are between himself and his deities, should he believe in such things. If you do not believe in deities, if you are above all this, then why are you trolling on here? It's rather like the Westboro "church". Why do they show up at events and functions that they claim are so "evil", where the attendees are going to just roll their eyes and go their merry way? Because they want validation, and they feel validated when people ignore them.
Methinks ye doth protest too much.
He's here to push his bigotry against pagans/Wicca, claiming to have read an article and watched a You Tube video. He's supposedly an atheist but he acts like a fundamentalist christian, calling things "perverted" and reading sex and S&M into Wiccan Initiations. He's clearly searching for attention.
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#252 Jan 30, 2013
Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>He's here to push his bigotry against pagans/Wicca, claiming to have read an article and watched a You Tube video. He's supposedly an atheist but he acts like a fundamentalist christian, calling things "perverted" and reading sex and S&M into Wiccan Initiations. He's clearly searching for attention.
I suppose the best solution, then, is to not give him any. Ta!

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#253 Jan 30, 2013
DaBroad wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the best solution, then, is to not give him any. Ta!
Yeah, but I'll keep having the post removed just in case someone is stupid enough to believe his crap.
Tommy2

Burnham-on-sea, UK

#254 Jan 30, 2013
pinch111 wrote:
<quoted text>No Tommy2 Jumper does not agree for one.
But the thing is he does!, Why have they not come forward before now? what was stopping them? If they feared for there lives how could they of coped for so many sodding years? answer that
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

#255 Jan 30, 2013
Tommy2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the thing is he does!, Why have they not come forward before now? what was stopping them? If they feared for there lives how could they of coped for so many sodding years? answer that
yeh, yeh,blame the victims in vain attempt to defend your religion,did you read any of the evidence?Did you take note one of them was a pagan priest for many years?did you note the previous form for child abuse?did you note that they were known to be very good friends with Stan Pirie he notorious Cornish child sex abuser,ever heard of paedophile rings?yes?well this involved a whole pagan coven,bondage, men and women and enquiries are ongoing.You are no better than the Catholics who try to hide the truth,in fact you are worse at least in the maine they don't blame the victims like you.You do not care about the victims you only care for the tarnished reputation of your sordid religion.Do you not understand what it must have been like for these victims to live with this and then relive it in a court case?Read the evidence.In your paranoid world do you really think that three victims would invent stories,of being tied to chairs having hot wax dripped on them,daggers draw across their bodies men dancing around them doing crude things,being tied to a bed and being repeatedly raped?The jury believed them including the descriptions of the robes,your stupid pagan symbols,the chanting,the athames,etc etc the victims have been traumatised !!do you understand trauma? can you imagine being age 5years to ten years and these things happening to you would you want to relive it? do you know that more victims did not come forward none of the boys who were present?and to what end would they be lying about this? just to discredit a very small religion?No the abusers were perverts who found themselves welcomed into your religion,you should be asking yourself why?Lets face it there have been many cases involving your religion and if the truth be know too many for such a small religion worse than the fffing Catholics.I think they were very brave to come forward,i even know what triggered it,you'd be surprised at the power of simple forums like this and even in local newspapers online,people who care tend to stir it up,who knows someone may read this who has been abused in the past and thats all it can take sometimes.ffffgmoron

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#256 Jan 30, 2013
And now Pinchy has snapped, babbling his perverted imaginings which are a sign of his mental illness.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#257 Jan 30, 2013
Well pinch does live in a country where Paganisim had most of it's roots in the culture.
So someone who lives there should know what they are talking about.
pinch111

Saint Austell, UK

#258 Jan 31, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Well pinch does live in a country where Paganisim had most of it's roots in the culture.
So someone who lives there should know what they are talking about.
Yes,and i bet the pagans never said "why did the victims take so long to come forward" when the victims were Catholic for instance,no, then they would be pointing their fingers at the Catholics of course, living in denial as they do they cannot accept truth when it does not suit them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 27 min Dragnet52 202,017
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••