Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Belfast Telegraph

Peter Petrauske and Jack Kemp were said to have donned ceremonial robes and pagan paraphernalia before abusing young girls in Cornwall during the 1970s.

Comments
1 - 20 of 412 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2014
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Ken Ra

Cedar, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Child Abuse is NOT part of Wicca and is an offense against The Great Mother. That being said the "crimes" happened back in 1970 the accusers were hidden behind a screen. Did the accused or those judging (jury?) get to see the accusers? This raises more questions than we were given answers.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Whoever edits the comments could get a job as a censor in North Korea,my was removed,it was removed even though it was not offensive just critical of Wicca.
Sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Ken Ra wrote:
Child Abuse is NOT part of Wicca and is an offense against The Great Mother. That being said the "crimes" happened back in 1970 the accusers were hidden behind a screen. Did the accused or those judging (jury?) get to see the accusers? This raises more questions than we were given answers.
Fully agree. Sorry but if soo called "Crime" of rape/abuse that happen in 1970's yet are NOW crying rape and are hidden behind screens I called bullshit.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sam,so did you follow the trial?the crimes continued from the 1970's both accussed were guilty as found by the evidence,both were pagans,both were good friends of Stan Pirie the notorious child abuser and in Kemps case he had a previous conviction for sex abuse involving a chid,not all wiccans are decent as with other religious groups.The crimes took a ritualistic form on children from 5 years old to 10 years old,it happened for real and not all those involved were caught.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Ken Ra,Traditional Wiccans as opposed to lets say the more decent Wiccans of which i pressume you are of the later would deny you are Wiccan at all unless you have been initiated in the old way,that is led naked,blindfolded,wrists tied and the cord then leads to and is wrapped around the initiates throat,then the initiate is whipped may times accross the genitals released from the bindings and someone from the coven then unites with the initiate[has sex with]the initiate,i find nothing natural in this and think it is sick.All this may seem unbelievable but please research your own religion,all this is contained in 'initiation'in Gerald Gardners 'book of shadows' the traditionalists Wicca bible so to speak,i see nothing natuaral in this,i find it against nature and perverse.The abused chidren involved in the trial suffered the above with daggers drawn across thier bodies etc, etc,sick.I'm guessing this comment will soon be edited/spirited away by the editor as it is factual and gives Wicca/paganism a bad press.Ken Ra i know religious people are fantasy prone and have good imaginations,so please try to imagine being a child listening to the chanting from people in robes and the being subjected to such horrific vile abuse.I personaly have no threefold rule and hope they suffer many,many fold times for what they did and hope more of those present are caught.Editor,how long will this comment stay?
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

By the way Sam,Ken Ra, the jury did get to see the accusers via video link but not the public in court.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
Ken Ra,Traditional Wiccans as opposed to lets say the more decent Wiccans of which i pressume you are of the later would deny you are Wiccan at all unless you have been initiated in the old way.....
Long enough for the Propaganda to be dismissed. Whether or not you feel there is anything "Natural" is of no importance, it is no more perverse than the Ritualistic cannibalization of the supposed "Savior" as practiced by several "Christian" sects under the guise of "communion". Sacrifices were also common in Early Christianity as evidenced in most prominently the case of Cain and Abel, the former killing the latter out of jealousy that his sacrifice was seen as not being as pleasing to their "God". The fact that many, MANY children have been abused by so called Priests whom were merely moved so as to not give the Church a bad reputation says far more about the lack of compassion and the priorities of said body than any isolated incidents brought up by this supposed story....

I suggest before you start pointing fingers, you do some research on your OWN beliefs.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Fully agree. Sorry but if soo called "Crime" of rape/abuse that happen in 1970's yet are NOW crying rape and are hidden behind screens I called bullshit.
Yep, the old Satanic Panic which has been proven many times to either have never occurred or was implanted in memories under "regression".... BS is the right call.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and proud,i don't see why anyone should be proud of any religious beliefs,personally i have none and need none, i am a free thinker unlike religious weaklings who need religion for comfort but worse still sometimes the religious need their religion to excuse their behaviour as with the child abusers and christians for instance who used to burn supposed witches,mmmm, although on second thoughts maybe there is a case for it in this instance.Death is the end,sleep well.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
Pagan and proud,i don't see why anyone should be proud of any religious beliefs,personally i have none and need none, i am a free thinker unlike religious weaklings who need religion for comfort but worse still sometimes the religious need their religion to excuse their behaviour as with the child abusers and christians for instance who used to burn supposed witches,mmmm, although on second thoughts maybe there is a case for it in this instance.Death is the end,sleep well.
Death may be Your end, there's no "free thought" involved in arrogant individuals who claim to know differently. The only 'weaklings' would be those like yourself who are so insecure as to be forced to attack others who actually think and decide for themselves what their beliefs are....
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I think you pagans who are willing to defend pagan sex abusers just to defend your religion, you should try to have some feeling for the victims you really are weak minded, blinkered,brainwashed just like muslims fundamentalists really.You claim to be so much in tune with nature but there is nothing natural or moral in traditional in old school wicca just perversion and lack of love,you know not the difference between right or wrong.Me as i said i need no faith i am happy with my morals i love the lovable and hate the hatefull and try to do well by others,unlike the pagan child sex abusers,guilty as charged and with previous form for the same,i only wish there was a hell so they ccould rot in it,perverts.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Richard Dawkins for world president

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
I think you pagans who are willing to defend pagan sex abusers just to defend your religion, you should try to have some feeling for the victims you really are weak minded, blinkered,brainwashed just like muslims fundamentalists really.You claim to be so much in tune with nature but there is nothing natural or moral in traditional in old school wicca just perversion and lack of love,you know not the difference between right or wrong.Me as i said i need no faith i am happy with my morals i love the lovable and hate the hatefull and try to do well by others,unlike the pagan child sex abusers,guilty as charged and with previous form for the same,i only wish there was a hell so they ccould rot in it,perverts.
Simply shows the bigoted prejudice in your intent. You know nothing except the weak minded prejudice that you promote. The perversion is in your interpretation, not reality. Children are not initiated in the majority of Pagan beliefs, they are given a chance to learn for themselves, grow, and decide as to whether or not they wish to take up the beliefs themselves. You are quite the idiot. Seems like you want your slanderous remarks removed, i'll indulge you by reporting them....Oracle.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and proud ican assure you i am no bigot,but i agree i am prejudice in my intent against taditional wiccas sex abuse and see nothing wrong with that.You say 'the majority of pagans do not initiate children'that leaves some that do by your own admission.So some covens do lead the initiate wrists bound behind their backs cord then leads to and is wrapped around the throat then they are whipped and one of the naked coven members has sex with the initiate,and some by your own admission are children.This is not my interpretation of an initiation as you say it is but an interpretation taken from the 'book of shadows'written by Gerald Gardner the so called father of wicca.You say of children of pagan parents i presume you mean 'they are given a chance to learn for themselves,grow,and decide as to take up the beliefs for theselves'.I say that if the parents are as fanatical about paganism as most pagans are then this is not true and that the parents actually groom their own children for such initiations and i have been told by a pagan they are often present when initiation takes place.Are initiates/neophites warned of what is actually going to happen?if so can vouch for every coven?Nothing i have written in these comments have been slanderous,all my information comes from reading pagan texts,i do not argue unless armed with facts.research your own religion try youtube'alexandrian initiation'try book of shadows written by Gerald Gardner'initiation'and while you are at it Gerald Gardner on human sacrifice wiki,chilling indeed.You can continue to walk in the shadows i will bathe in the light of truth and facts.
pinch111

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

By the way pagan and proud,i am not weak or insecure as you suggest,nor an idiot as you say quite the opposite that is why i need no belief,as for your statement 'think and decide for themselves what your beliefs are' i have and follow no religion.Are your beliefs, original?the answer is no of course, just like all religious people you are led by like a pig with ring in its nose,incapable of original thought you follow slavishly, indeed it is you who are the idiot not i.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
Pagan and proud ican assure you i am no bigot,but i agree i am prejudice in my intent against taditional wiccas sex abuse and see nothing wrong with that.You say 'the majority of pagans do not initiate children'that leaves some that do by your own admission.So some covens do lead the initiate wrists bound behind their backs cord then leads to and is wrapped around the throat then they are whipped and one of the naked coven members has sex with the initiate,and some by your own admission are children.This is not my interpretation of an initiation as you say it is but an interpretation taken from the 'book of shadows'written by Gerald Gardner the so called father of wicca.You say of children of pagan parents i presume you mean 'they are given a chance to learn for themselves,grow,and decide as to take up the beliefs for theselves'.I say that if the parents are as fanatical about paganism as most pagans are then this is not true and that the parents actually groom their own children for such initiations and i have been told by a pagan they are often present when initiation takes place.Are initiates/neophites warned of what is actually going to happen?if so can vouch for every coven?Nothing i have written in these comments have been slanderous,all my information comes from reading pagan texts,i do not argue unless armed with facts.research your own religion try youtube'alexandrian initiation'try book of shadows written by Gerald Gardner'initiation'and while you are at it Gerald Gardner on human sacrifice wiki,chilling indeed.You can continue to walk in the shadows i will bathe in the light of truth and facts.
Nope, you're doing nothing but promoting propaganda and Bigotry, passing off the lies you want to believe and that is slander. You've yet to produce a single fact.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
By the way pagan and proud,i am not weak or insecure as you suggest,nor an idiot as you say quite the opposite that is why i need no belief,as for your statement 'think and decide for themselves what your beliefs are' i have and follow no religion.Are your beliefs, original?the answer is no of course, just like all religious people you are led by like a pig with ring in its nose,incapable of original thought you follow slavishly, indeed it is you who are the idiot not i.
Sure you are, your cowardice shows quite clearly in your utterly pathological urge to attack others who do have religious beliefs. You assume that you actually know what my beliefs are, that's simply more arrogance on your part, the grand idiocy of a coward.
pinch111

Paignton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Alex Suanders wicca initiation youtube.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

pinch111 wrote:
No pagan and proud none of what i have stated is untrue if you take the time to read the pagan texts i have suggested you would know this.As for cowardice i can assure you i am fearless,i am especially not scared of pathetic morons who dress themselves up in robes in an attempt to make themselves appear mysterious and powerful,is that you in the picture alongside your name pagan and proud,pathetic.
Actually the majority of what you've said is an absolute lie, I've read the texts, that's why I know that you're an idiot who doesn't know anything. You,re not fearless in the least nor are you very bright, being unable to recognize a gaming icon and mistaking it for some sort of symbol or picture..... sober up, get a real education, and quit trying to pass off youtube propaganda as real or relevant when it isn't.
Sam

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Pagan and Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the old Satanic Panic which has been proven many times to either have never occurred or was implanted in memories under "regression".... BS is the right call.
That was one of two thoughts that pop into my mind along with drugs given it WAS the 7o's were drug use was common.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••