Religious broadcaster: Beatles to blame for Katy Perry's satanic pagan twerking orgy

Feb 7, 2014 Full story: The Raw Story 16

At least, that's what religious right broadcaster Kevin Swanson suggested in advance of the Feb. 9 semicentennial of the Beatles' first live American television performance.

Full Story
Sunny

Ottumwa, IA

#1 Feb 7, 2014
I was there for that shit, It was Greeeeaaaatttttteeee
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Kevin Swanson and Katy Perry are both big-mouths, they're untalented, strident, irritating and more than a little stupid. The Beatles are what they are because they loved what they did and they worked hard to become the legends they are. They were not set up with a hack Svengali and they didn't get a certificate mailed back to them from PO Box in Pueblo, Colorado. What you need is talent and LOVE.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2014
Star On 47 wrote:
Kevin Swanson and Katy Perry are both big-mouths, they're untalented, strident, irritating and more than a little stupid. The Beatles are what they are because they loved what they did and they worked hard to become the legends they are. They were not set up with a hack Svengali and they didn't get a certificate mailed back to them from PO Box in Pueblo, Colorado. What you need is talent and LOVE.
Spot on !!!!!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2014
Yea. But she does have a nice azz.

And after all,Isn't that what really matters?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#5 Feb 15, 2014
Star On 47 wrote:
Something that Katy Perry will never understand..
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 15, 2014
Leave sweet katy perry alone she a nice lady if u wanted somebody to pick on pick on that slut ho Miley Cyrus she a bad person

Jonesboro AR

#8 Feb 16, 2014
Big mike wrote:
Leave sweet katy perry alone she a nice lady if u wanted somebody to pick on pick on that slut ho Miley Cyrus she a bad person
Katy Perry singing is some where between a screech owl and running your finger nails across a chalk board.. And yes i do agree with you that Miley Cyrus is a slut.
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Katy Perry singing is some where between a screech owl and running your finger nails across a chalk board.. And yes i do agree with you that Miley Cyrus is a slut.
no matter what u think I love katy I think she a great singer and lady

Jonesboro AR

#11 Feb 17, 2014
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>no matter what u think I love katy I think she a great singer and lady
You are entitled to your opinion. just as I am entitled to mine... Fair enough.. good.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2014
A male ho judging a young girl.

shameful!
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Feb 17, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>You are entitled to your opinion. just as I am entitled to mine... Fair enough.. good.
thanks you seem like a nice person would u like to be chat friends
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2014
Perry is a skank - a no-talent skank at that.

Butchering a Beatle classic should be a punishable crime.

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2014
I'll tell you what a crime is.

That Kathwynn pretending to be a wiccan priest and bad mouthing young women!
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 19, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
Perry is a skank - a no-talent skank at that.
Butchering a Beatle classic should be a punishable crime.
katy is a sweet person and a great singer go smoke some pot and go back to the sixtys u old fart !!!
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2014
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>katy is a sweet person and a great singer go smoke some pot and go back to the sixtys u old fart !!!
I wasn't even born yet in the 60's - but you don't have to be to know the Beatles are the greatest band of all time - and Perry can't hold a candle to them.

Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't even born yet in the 60's - but you don't have to be to know the Beatles are the greatest band of all time - and Perry can't hold a candle to them.
the only one that was any good was Paul and katy can hold her own she is a great lady and a great singer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 37 min Alex WM 203,484
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE