Holy, Holy, Holy

Jan 15, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OpEdNews

It's Church Night, Truthseekers! Time to celebrate all the Rapture Right insanity that has accumulated over the week! Nothing stirs the frenzied fires in the most fanatical Teabagger's heart than the thought of Satanic worship, right? That, or perhaps the phrase "President Hillary Clinton."

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2014
Craft

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 15, 2014
TaterTot

Asheboro, NC

#2 Feb 3, 2014
The Holy Bible does teach the church will be removed from this world before God's wrath and judgment.(1 Thess. 4)

Don't let a few nuts setting dates and causing ridicule keep you from missing out. There is only one way to Heaven.

www.mtcalvaryindependentbaptist.org

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2014
TaterTot wrote:
The Holy Bible does teach the church will be removed from this world before God's wrath and judgment.(1 Thess. 4)
Don't let a few nuts setting dates and causing ridicule keep you from missing out. There is only one way to Heaven.
www.mtcalvaryindependentbaptist.org
There are plenty of places in the Bible that acknowledge the existence of other Gods, it is just that the children of Israel are required to worship only the God of the Bible. In fact, there is not one verse in the Torah that calls for the proselytizing of strangers in other lands.

And of course, over and above that, worshiping a false god like Jesus definitely won't get you into the afterlife of the God of the Bible. Jesus lived and died preaching Judaism.
TaterTot

Asheboro, NC

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of places in the Bible that acknowledge the existence of other Gods, it is just that the children of Israel are required to worship only the God of the Bible. In fact, there is not one verse in the Torah that calls for the proselytizing of strangers in other lands.
And of course, over and above that, worshiping a false god like Jesus definitely won't get you into the afterlife of the God of the Bible. Jesus lived and died preaching Judaism.
Yes, the Bible does mention other gods "little g"...false ones! The commission to take the saving Gospel was given by Jesus Christ in the New Testament.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me"- words of Jesus Himself.

Do you believe Jesus or this poster?? Be careful. Your eternal destination depends on it!

Believe on the resurrected, living Savior and be saved.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2014
TaterTot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the Bible does mention other gods "little g"...false ones! The commission to take the saving Gospel was given by Jesus Christ in the New Testament.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father but by me"- words of Jesus Himself.
Do you believe Jesus or this poster?? Be careful. Your eternal destination depends on it!
Believe on the resurrected, living Savior and be saved.
No, nothing in my life OR my afterlife depend on Jesus or any other false god. However, your statement about the other Gods in the Bible being "false" is in error. Try and think: there is a reason that the 10 commandments include two SEPARATE commandments, one to worship ONLY the God of the Bible, and a separate one to not worship any false gods. In other verses, mention is made of the fact that Abraham worshiped other Gods, and that other Gods were the Ones Who gave land to the Canaanites or Philistines. At one point, when they were feeling low morale, the soldiers were invited to go back to their former Gods.

And regardless of all that, it does not matter if Jesus said anything about preaching to Gentiles or not, since it was not a Commandment. ALL of the Commandments were in the Torah, including the one that says to NEVER add anything or take anything away from the Laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min El Cid 201,442
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Fri weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Fri christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••