Ignorance that just makes your brain ...

Ignorance that just makes your brain hurt

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 1, 2012
http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_laur.ht...

Dr. Laura Schlessinger on Homosexuality and Wicca

This woman thinks she has it all figured out, she is so uneducated and so close minded. She looks at homosexuality as a "biological error" and Wicca (which she says is not a religion) as idol worshipping.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Pagan Priestess wrote:
http://www.religioustolerance. org/wic_laur.htm
This woman thinks she has it all figured out, she is so uneducated and so close minded. She looks at homosexuality as a "biological error" and Wicca (which she says is not a religion) as idol worshipping.
She's another whack job.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Pagan Priestess wrote:
This woman is a total flake. I don't know how anybody could take her serious.

Hi Earthchild. It has been a while. I hope all is going well with you.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4 Jul 1, 2012
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman is a total flake. I don't know how anybody could take her serious.
Hi Earthchild. It has been a while. I hope all is going well with you.
Hi NMDR! How are you? Hope all is well with you and yours and you're all safe and staying cool from the heat. We're doing fine here and very fortunate we have electricity because the lower half of our state has a power outage and not expecting power back for a week or so. I feel bad for all the people who are heat intolerant and suffering in many states. It's sort of ironic that we're watching "Heat Seekers" on Cooking Channel and in this episode they're all over Santa Fe getting blasted with hot cuisine and chili chocolates. Looks delicious!

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#5 Jul 1, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi NMDR! How are you? Hope all is well with you and yours and you're all safe and staying cool from the heat. We're doing fine here and very fortunate we have electricity because the lower half of our state has a power outage and not expecting power back for a week or so. I feel bad for all the people who are heat intolerant and suffering in many states. It's sort of ironic that we're watching "Heat Seekers" on Cooking Channel and in this episode they're all over Santa Fe getting blasted with hot cuisine and chili chocolates. Looks delicious!
I'm glad to hear that everything is going fine with you guys. Not much is going on around here other than trying to keep cool in the desert heat.

Chili chocolates are one of many delicacies in this state. You can't taste the chili but the heat from it will sneak up on you. I'm rather fond of pecans dipped in chili chocolate.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Oh that woman has been around for years here in the States with such dredge against anybody and anything (mostly known for her anti-homosexual propaganda). But she finally hammered the last nail in her career coffin when she ranted about black people being hyper sensitive to racism and voting for Obama to a black woman who called her show for advice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 2, 2012
Well, my problem isn't that she disagrees with homosexuality and Wicca, it's that she's judging and labeling them, and obviously isn't very educated in the 2, and she's very close minded about it. I have no problem with people that disagree with my religion, and my beliefs, it's the people that feel because they disagree with it, that it gives them a right to disrespect them. Disrespect, and war against someone or something that is different from you is nonsense and unnecessary. People speak of trying to make the world a better place, they speak of trying to make peace, yet their actions make them hypocrites.
DaBroad

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Pagan Priestess wrote:
While she's TECHNICALLY a doctor, her PhD is in philosophy, not in psychology, psychiatry, or medicine. But she'll keep trying to pass herself off as someone with a clinical background.

Speak out when you find opportunity; combat falsehoods where and when you may.
Shadow

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 16, 2012
Wow, I guess we still have intolerant people like this after all. When will the world grow up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 19 min DBWriter 247,783
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 17 hr Patrick 4,249
Interesting Satanic site Apr 26 Believer 3
Beltane Celebrations in Wv, Ky, or Oh (Feb '09) Apr 25 Donna 22
News The Return of the Invisible World Apr 24 Amberhawk 1
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Apr 23 Seo1 12
Sex and sexuality in paganism (Aug '07) Apr 16 proudpaganwitch 14
More from around the web