Bibles handed out at school; mom upset

Bibles handed out at school; mom upset

There are 31 comments on the Kypost.Com story from Dec 21, 2011, titled Bibles handed out at school; mom upset. In it, Kypost.Com reports that:

A North Carolina mother is unhappy that her son came home from his fifth-grade class with a Bible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kypost.Com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oh Brother

Wichita Falls, TX

#24 Aug 10, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Something that this troll is going to realize is a reality..
Even for him/her/it/whatever....
I'm sorry ladies. I was out of line and I feel terrible. I can't say why because I don't know why, but I will really try to better myself. I'm so sorry.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#25 Aug 10, 2013
Hey troll Wiccan PRIEST.. Get it.. Good.
Baba Booey

United States

#26 Aug 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
So much for a god of love.. believe or burn..
Got it....
You nailed it. Believe or burn. He loves me. He loves you too. He will not take pleasure in casting you into the lake of fire. I'm sure it will make him sad. As sad as you rejecting him and his son Jesus and calling him a myth.
Baba Booey

United States

#27 Aug 21, 2013
Oh Brother wrote:
<quoted text>Cry me a river. It's YOUR choice. We don't believe in a literal lake of fire. Hell will be your own sad worst nightmare. You choose. Seems fair to me.
Sorry bro. But there is a lake of fire. And it's going to be full of non believers.

Jonesboro AR

#28 Aug 22, 2013
Baba Booey wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it. Believe or burn. He loves me. He loves you too. He will not take pleasure in casting you into the lake of fire. I'm sure it will make him sad. As sad as you rejecting him and his son Jesus and calling him a myth.
I will continue to worship my Gods and goddesses.. Love and compassion with no strings attached.
Baba Booey

United States

#29 Aug 22, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>I will continue to worship my Gods and goddesses.. Love and compassion with no strings attached.
You do that

Jonesboro AR

#30 Aug 22, 2013
Baba Booey, I will and continue to do so. Not because of having anything against your god. But because I believe in my Gods and Goddesses. Just as you believe in your god.
Baba Booey

United States

#31 Aug 22, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>I will continue to worship my Gods and goddesses.. Love and compassion with no strings attached.
How unfortunate for you.

Jonesboro AR

#32 Aug 22, 2013
Again

Baba Booey, I will and continue to do so. Not because of having anything against your god. But because I believe in my Gods and Goddesses. Just as you believe in your god.
Baba Booey

United States

#33 Aug 22, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Again

your loss

Jonesboro AR

#34 Aug 22, 2013
Baba Booey wrote:
<quoted text>
your loss
My gain... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jun 24 John 4,952
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) May '17 yehoshooah adam 256,358
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May '17 John 14,736
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May '17 Tete Rouge 119
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
More from around the web