Wicca Exposed.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#123 Dec 30, 2007
achristian wrote:
Gnome wicca is withcraft so that makes you a witch.You call me a fool I call you a liar.
A lier? Prove it. You don't have the authority to Judge me as a lier. And yes you may deny it but you are Judging. Your words and you are dust. Go outside and play Illumantie and robbers. Use ground-ups would like to talk now.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#124 Dec 30, 2007
Good service at Church preacher says ups better not reveal what the preacher said it might offend the broom riders.Hey good idea for a satanic song.

Riders on the broom dat da dat da riders in the room dat da dat da going to the moon dat da dat da Its a mess with a witch on ya chest dat da dat da.

Chorus!

Wiccas are deceived get on your knees dat da dat da.Wiccas serve satan dat da dat da now they are fried bacon dat da dat da.

Get saved today dat da dat da you little witches behave dat da dat da.They think they know dat da dat da they are about to blow dat da dat da they are full of smoke dat da dat da wicca is a joke dat da dat da....ect dat da dat da.

Think it will make it to studio records or even better so you think you can sing?
Sam

Burnaby, Canada

#125 Dec 30, 2007
I just think your sense of humour is poorly developed.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#126 Dec 30, 2007
You know achristian thinks that I am getting mad or upset at its antics but no. In truth I am laughing and joyful. It is good to see children at play. Like a child it dose not know sarcasm from anger. Some day it will find God and be happy and come to use as an adult. Till then give it a peace of candy and send it out to play. I will not be posting on this thread anymore for it is its playroom it needs its quite time.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#127 Dec 30, 2007
The Gnome wrote:
You know achristian thinks that I am getting mad or upset at its antics but no. In truth I am laughing and joyful. It is good to see children at play. Like a child it dose not know sarcasm from anger. Some day it will find God and be happy and come to use as an adult. Till then give it a peace of candy and send it out to play. I will not be posting on this thread anymore for it is its playroom it needs its quite time.
There was a time Gnome that this place was a homely welcoming place but it has declined in recent months, I too have lost patience and tend to give this place a wider berth than i did, you will be missed if you leave, my email and our forum is easy to find if you look on some of our old posts, we are pretty choosey about who comes on and it is closed until you are approved.. just to keep the riff raff out. You my friend Gnome would be most welcome to join our band of merry men and women, it is open to all faiths but no fundies, it is a pleasant place to be away from all the mad people that for some odd reason think they have a right o judge and condemn us.

I hope to see you on our forum, email me at [email protected] if you cant find it.

in all things be blessed Gnome.xx

“Just Li'l ol' me....LiLi”

Since: Jun 07

Like many others

#128 Dec 30, 2007
Yes, this forum has declined since first I joined. I used to enjoy reading everyone's posts...and I do still enjoy reading most..

I just can not tolerate the ignorant as well as I once could. Just all part of the aging process I suppose. lol!

Kethry..I would love to know more of your group.

You may reach me @: [email protected]

by the way: that email addy is set for only certain names to have access, and it will self-destruct at a pre-set date and time; so no need for trolls to mail me....you won't get through.

AOL

#130 Dec 30, 2007
Sniffle :-(

Since: Mar 07

Tennessee

#131 Dec 31, 2007
Ya know maybe if we dinna feed the troll it will crawl back under its bridge and find someone else to annoy.

Or maybe a hobbit will bash it over the head with a frying pan.

Either way we win.

Like many others

#132 Dec 31, 2007
Lark wrote:
Ya know maybe if we dinna feed the troll it will crawl back under its bridge and find someone else to annoy.
Or maybe a hobbit will bash it over the head with a frying pan.
Either way we win.
LOL....Oh Lark....you are so right. If we ignore it and we don't feed it..it will look elsewhere or starve.

Thanks neighbor!

AOL

#133 Jan 2, 2008
My my how Kethry looks just like the wicca lady in jail for stealing explosives in minden la.

Kethry is trying to look as if she has joy but in reality there is that void for something that only the God of the Bible Jesus Christ can fill.Amen

Maranatha.
Sam

Burnaby, Canada

#135 Jan 2, 2008
achristian wrote:
My my how Kethry looks just like the wicca lady in jail for stealing explosives in minden la.
Kethry is trying to look as if she has joy but in reality there is that void for something that only the God of the Bible Jesus Christ can fill.Amen
Maranatha.
Whoah calm down. Lets get you a leash, and maybe some rabies shots...

AOL

#136 Jan 2, 2008
You know in the early 60`s back when prayer and the study of the Bible was allowed in Schools people could sleep with their doors and windows unlocked and you did not see children killing children ect.

God was kicked out and the devil let in and if what is happening today is not of the devil then evil does not exist.

There is no truth is this true?

You never know wiccers your children if you have them??? may go crazy and shoot you.

Happy New year.
Sam

Burnaby, Canada

#137 Jan 2, 2008
Children killing children.. oh that happened then. The bible has nothing to do with it, deary. Sorry to burst your bubble.

bloodyvisigoths

Since: Apr 07

Courtland, CA

#138 Jan 2, 2008
achristian wrote:
Maranatha.
Is this how you get your kicks, you sick freak? Does your jesus tell you to be this hateful? No wonder so many people deride christianity; it's so full of twisted people like you.

Since: Mar 07

Tennessee

#139 Jan 2, 2008
Ajswicca wrote:
<quoted text>We do NOT believe in the devil. That is a 'christian concept". After all, you could not believe in a man with a white robe in the sky, without a devil for him to conquer!!!LOL How freakin' ridiculous.
I know that, I've been Wiccan for nearly 20 years. Believe me, my tongue was firmly in my cheek when I made my post. Look again, I think you'll see the sarcasm there. I was just pulling the troll's tail a bit.

-Lark-

Location hidden

#140 Jan 2, 2008
achristian wrote:
Maranatha.
You know what Achristian, there is a massive void in my life right now, I have lost more friends and close relatives in the past 7 years then you could every imagine,but Paganism and my Pagan friends are helping me through it. where was your god when I was at my lowest point? I was a good Christian, I loved Jesus and everything he stood for, but your god let me down, he allowed one friend to go after another, cancer, car crashes, accidental drug overdose, massive heart attack, want me to put names and faces to these for you so you can show an ounce of decency.

You say that picture of me is a false Joy!!! I was a Christian when that was taken in 1996, then god decided to TAKE THE BEST as you damn fundies are quick to tell me. you feckin moron. Go lose some kids to cancer like i have, go sign your best friends will as she lies dying from breast cancer like i had to, go answer the phone and listen to your dad tell you he loves you just two hours before he drops dead...go watch a mother hear how her beautiful son has just had his body snaped in half in a car accident.....THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU SELFISH DINILO WOULD KNOW WHY I DONT NEED YOUR DAMN GOD IN MY FECKIN LIFE.

Location hidden

#141 Jan 2, 2008
achristian wrote:
Maranatha.
Hey farmer giles, wanna check out my display pic
<<<<<<< <<<< now that photo is real joy, maybe if you were getting some you wouldnt be whining like a sissy girl on here. Go get laid, it will fix that empty feeling you have.

Like many others

#142 Jan 2, 2008
achristian wrote:
You know in the early 60`s back when prayer and the study of the Bible was allowed in Schools people could sleep with their doors and windows unlocked and you did not see children killing children ect.
God was kicked out and the devil let in and if what is happening today is not of the devil then evil does not exist.
There is no truth is this true?
You never know wiccers your children if you have them??? may go crazy and shoot you.
Happy New year.
Not so my "friend", not so. There were areas where you could sleep safely with doors unlocked...but there was murder, rape, incest, child abuse and more...much much more happening then too. I can think of several very high profile murder cases from well before that era...and many more during it. Murder and the like has always been with us on this earth.

Like many others

#143 Jan 2, 2008
Also, during those times..many of those crimes were committed by people that were referred to as "good Christian folk". One in particular, that I am thinking of, was a family that was murdered by a "good christian man" from their very own church. This man went to the home of this family, hid in an upstairs closet, waited until the family went to sleep and then he hacked them to pieces in their sleep. Six...SIX...of the victims were innocent children who were killed as they lie sleeping in their beds. Nasty business that...very nasty indeed....and this was well before the time of prayer being removed from the schools.

Since: Feb 07

Ireland

#144 Jan 3, 2008
achristian wrote:
Maranatha.
Hmm what is it with AOL users on this forum?! They are the rudest most inexcusable commentors I have ever come across!

AChristian, Kethry did nothing to you nor did she even address you! She was talking to Gnome! Even if she had been talking to you there was no call for personal attacks!!! It shows me how truly insecure you are in your faith that to make yourself feel better you must remove other posters that hold a different view to you!

Least she has the courage to place a profile picture up!!! You haven't!!!! Is that the extend to which your god empowers you?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Frijoles 255,965
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
More from around the web