Wicca Exposed.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#228 Feb 26, 2008
Marionas Human wrote:
OK. Just one question.....how do the christians explain the fossil rcord? I'e been wondering that for YEARS.
Christians explain the Fossil Record with the Empirical Scientific Theory of Evolution. Most educated Christians accept all of the Empirically Proven Theories of Science. They are also tolerant of of other religious beliefs, like the Pagans.

Go to the Catholic Church welcomed questions thread and I have a multiple post explaining how much is misunderstood about Catholics and Other True Christians. Don't believe the lies of the PseudoChristians.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/catholic/...

Since: Mar 08

Pittsburg, TX

#229 Jul 10, 2008
achristian wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /False%20Religions/Wicca%20 &%20Witchcraft/wicca_expos ed.htm
Well of course you bible thumpers would claim wicca is a false religion.
You folks claim that any religion that aint christian is false.
Big surprise there.

Since: Mar 08

Pittsburg, TX

#230 Jul 10, 2008
Rory wrote:
Well, I have nothing against Wicca, but I do have a question. Is "do what thou wilt" merely a concept, or a core belief in Wicca?
Its "Do as you will WITH harm to none" and yes, it is a core belief.
wolfsinger

Altavista, VA

#231 Feb 18, 2013
Rory wrote:
Well, I have nothing against Wicca, but I do have a question. Is "do what thou wilt" merely a concept, or a core belief in Wicca?
Its a core tenet but that's only part in full it is "harm ye none do as ye will". It basically means do what you want so long as you do no harm in the process or result.
Arianne Weaver

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#232 Feb 18, 2013
achristian wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /False%20Religions/Wicca%20 &%20Witchcraft/wicca_expos ed.htm
Wow! A lovely list of some Gods & Goddesses. The problem is, we don't base our faith on a book which has been written and re-written many times over the centuries, where humans (usually male) have had meetings to decide what goes in it,and which is in itself based on older texts. A careful reading of it (especially the O.T.) makes it clear that the Abrahmic god considers himself to be one of many deities, but that he is jealous of the others & wants humans to ignore them & serve him. Even genesis refers to alternative readings of "gods" rather than God, andthe very first line is ambiguous, reading "In the beginning, the gods, he/she created the heavens and the earth".
The followers of this god slaughtered those who worshipped others ((2 kings 10, v18 -28. The "pillar" or, in some translations "sacred grove" they burned was the Asherah, the representation of our Mother the Earth as a living tree.
Your Bible is full of war, death, terror, rape, incest, murder, and blood sacrifice.
So, please don't citicise our religion. Educate yourself about it. We are no more inherently evil than any other religion which does not follow your Christ. Do you have the same diatribes against Hinduism or Jainism, with their many deities, or Buddhism, which may be agnostic or fully atheist?
Find out more, live long in peace and be Blessed by the Power that is Love, however you name It.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#233 Dec 9, 2013
My wife was invited to take part in a 'coven' on the basis that they did good and were into herbs and healing and things. The woman who introduced her just wanted her to be one of her husband's playmates and that's what happened.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#234 Dec 9, 2013
Orchardman wrote:
My wife was invited to take part in a 'coven' on the basis that they did good and were into herbs and healing and things. The woman who introduced her just wanted her to be one of her husband's playmates and that's what happened.
So, was this forced and reported to the authorities as assault? Please post who and where this coven is so we can be to be aware of who to avoid and counsel others against, or counsel them to report if assaulted. Thank you.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#235 Dec 9, 2013
True.A lot of them are in it for the forced party sex.

I for one am glad somebody started commenting on this preverse subject again.

A few bad apples spoil the basket as they say.

Location hidden

#236 Dec 9, 2013
No it was not forced. She was gradually led to the point where she believed group sex was perfectly appropriate and she admits that after he fucked her once she wanted more. She recognises that it was not what she thought it was but also admits she enjoyed it immensely.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#237 Dec 9, 2013
Sounds like a ninfo type deal.

Location hidden

#238 Dec 9, 2013
Ninto?

Location hidden

#239 Dec 9, 2013
Oic just re-read that. You mean ' nympho'. No I dont think so. She became obsessed with him and agreed to do whatever he wanted. It is annoying and frustrating but it happens
Ken Ra

Minneapolis, MN

#240 Dec 10, 2013
"Well, I have nothing against Wicca, but I do have a question. Is "do what thou wilt" merely a concept, or a core belief in Wicca? " It is a concept working to become a core belief. There are a lot of interpretations of what it means that we have yet to agree on. Ranging from " it is a Guideline " to you must be a " vegetarian pacifist " Honestly we are the Largest Disorganized Religion around.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#241 Dec 10, 2013
Well,I don't know that much about how women think about well...love or lust,but maybe size matters.

Maybe she liked him because he's hung like a horse.

Location hidden

#242 Dec 10, 2013
Not like a horse I dont think but clearly impressive enough to have kept going back for more
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#243 Dec 10, 2013
Ah..dont let it eat you up.There's plenty of women out there.

Location hidden

#244 Dec 10, 2013
Im not overly distraught about it but just stunned that a) she was not honest with me about what was happening and b) she was gullible enough to have sex with others almost at his command

Location hidden

#245 Dec 10, 2013
Its more the deceit and that she not only had regular sex with him but that she went with others too if he wanted her to
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#246 Dec 10, 2013
I've seen all the hype about wiccan covens and sexual intercorse between members and such.I never really gave it much thought,but I guess it happens somtimes.

But if that's the case,two can play at that game.

Location hidden

#247 Dec 10, 2013
No idea about the wider picture but in this group its the norm. Fortunately my wife was too old to get pregnant but she believes that there are more than a few children around with him as the father

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Sep 16 USS LIBERTY 256,289
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
More from around the web