|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

achristian wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /False%20Religions/Wicca%20 &%20Witchcraft/wicca_expos ed.htm
Very helpful thankyou. Brightest Blessings to you.

“Here to stay!”

Since: Oct 07

Pasco, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

Morons these days....

We are here to stay and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

Since: Sep 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

From the web site "The Bible CLEARLY proclaims that God is a JEALOUS God and will NOT tolerate idolatry (worship to another deity)."

Yet some have made Christ a deity and not a son.

Put up "Christmas Tree's" and look forward to doing so. Which some could claim is a form of idolatry.

I guess it's just the way we want to precieve things. We don't want to see that what we do is idolatry as we are told not to do. While pointing fingers at others.

I"m afraid that is just a normal human failing...

Since: Mar 07

Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Judged:

Oh...Yawn.

How can this Wiccan go about having all those orgies and worshipping all those devils when these gate crashers keep spoiling the party?
Rory

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2007

Well, I have nothing against Wicca, but I do have a question. Is "do what thou wilt" merely a concept, or a core belief in Wicca?

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Lark wrote:
Oh...Yawn.
How can this Wiccan go about having all those orgies and worshipping all those devils when these gate crashers keep spoiling the party?
zzzzz uhhh Orgie? where when? awww I missed it again..*Cackle* lol

“Dont judge me.”

Since: Dec 07

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

i heard Orgie, man i miss thoes xD lmfao

wow this guys funny, i find it funny how some one with just ione opinion can write this bullshit and spread across the internet with out anyother opinions. Shit if there was a hell uide be going to it, Im pagan,a transexual and im Bi. this stuff is just flat out funny

Lark,
As for your question it more like "An ye harm none do what ye will." bsicly meaning as long as it is not cause ANY kind of harm to yourslf or ANYTHING around you it should be fine but ya still gotta remember that what ever you do comesback to ya "What ye sends forth comes back to thee so ever mind the law of three" the laws are pretty basic and REALLY thourough.

ok enough of my rambling. lol

~Kristopher

“Dont judge me.”

Since: Dec 07

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Ooops not Lark i meant Rory xD my bad lol its like 7AM im getting ready forschool imstillhalf asleep xD

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Pagan Heart wrote:
Ooops not Lark i meant Rory xD my bad lol its like 7AM im getting ready forschool imstillhalf asleep xD
Have a great day at school Kris, oh by the way... what does it mean when everyone writes 'my bad'? Ive seen it written on so mnay posts this week, being a Brit I havent heard of it before. Be blessed.xx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Kethry wrote:
<quoted text>Have a great day at school Kris, oh by the way... what does it mean when everyone writes 'my bad'? Ive seen it written on so mnay posts this week, being a Brit I havent heard of it before. Be blessed.xx
It's a cute appoligy. they are admiting they made a mistake. Another words, they are admiting they done a bad thing. Hence "me bad." Kinda like a kiddie would say it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2007

Spangle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a cute appoligy. they are admiting they made a mistake. Another words, they are admiting they done a bad thing. Hence "me bad." Kinda like a kiddie would say it.
LoL, I have just asked my two lads who are 20 and 18 if they have heard of the saying and aparentley they have, well there you go, I learn something new every day. xx

“Knowledge is understanding.”

Patrick Springs, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

I nearly shat myself reading this. I only read half of it because I couldn't bare the hillarity. I swear, some people take themselves far to seriously and it's always the close-minded ones.
Scolai

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

achristian wrote:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com /False%20Religions/Wicca%20 &%20Witchcraft/wicca_expos ed.htm
Now THAT is amusing!
Love the music!!

Since: Feb 07

Newbridge, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

Judged:

Statements such as this are moot!

"Wiccans totally disrespect the True and Living God of the Bible—Jesus Christ."

"I always remind folks that salvation is NOT found in a religion, it is found in a person—Jesus Christ. Religion is man’s manipulation of the truth, we must follow God’s Word—the King James Bible."

Firstly, before a MAN (King James I of England) altered the bible the word witch was not to be found! It was sorcerer that was mentioned! Secondly, God in the Old Testament had numerous names, I think 12 in total! Therefore like in Wicca and some other forms of witchcraft the Devine is multi-faceted! Thirdly, Jesus of Nazareth went through a spiritual ascension!!! He was not God he was a child of God and through spiritual wisdom ascended to Heaven.

So OK the third point is personal belief! But if one examines the story closely Jesus (Yeshua) ascended through a solar path! He died and was risen on the third day just like the sun on the Winter Solstice.

Have to hand it to the guy the article was well written!!!?!

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

achristian wrote:
Holy Troll! Achristian do you go to your friends and family as a martyr with each counter post or a weeks worth at a time? You know deep down no one here will convert you just want attention. Not from us but to use us to bet a false martyr to others. "All I did was try to help by showing them the truth and they attacked me." Please take it from one who was attacked physically for their faith, don't go looking to be a martyr because someday you may find it.

Maitland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Kethry wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL, I have just asked my two lads who are 20 and 18 if they have heard of the saying and aparentley they have, well there you go, I learn something new every day. xx
Well, does it mean the same on that side of the pond?? Tee hee

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Spangle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, does it mean the same on that side of the pond?? Tee hee
Yep it most definately does, although their are such good lads they have no reason to use the phrase...lmao,yeah right,lol.

They said they think it originated from the States, I think they are right, we get all your sloppy seconds dont we, cheer leaders, proms, peanut butter and jello, lol.

Since: Feb 07

Newbridge, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Kethry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep it most definately does, although their are such good lads they have no reason to use the phrase...lmao,yeah right,lol.
They said they think it originated from the States, I think they are right, we get all your sloppy seconds dont we, cheer leaders, proms, peanut butter and jello, lol.
Speak for your selves! Ireland has it's own slag that enriches the world!!....IT WILL ALWAYS ME JELLY HERE as long as I'm alive!!! lol And we do Debs or Grad not Proms thank the Goddess!! We've heard of 'no biggy'...personally I get it from Buffy but also any films from the 80s!!! lol

Jaysus, Mary and Holy Saint Joseph sure would me mother be proud the day I start spakin' like a Yank!!!*GRIN*
LiLi LaVeau

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Pharaoh-Nile wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for your selves! Ireland has it's own slag that enriches the world!!....IT WILL ALWAYS ME JELLY HERE as long as I'm alive!!! lol And we do Debs or Grad not Proms thank the Goddess!! We've heard of 'no biggy'...personally I get it from Buffy but also any films from the 80s!!! lol
Jaysus, Mary and Holy Saint Joseph sure would me mother be proud the day I start spakin' like a Yank!!!*GRIN*
Oh my, dear me, no.....no don't EVER start "spakin' like a Yank"!!!!! I positively ADORE an Irish accent....and if I were able to do so..I would have an Irish accent! And I would learn and speak gaelic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of261
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr bmz 193,595
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 5 hr Jumper The Wise 75
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 6 hr vicky laster 56
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 7 hr Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 16 hr Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
•••
•••