..."spirit guide"/"daemon"/"bond"... whatever you want to call it... help?

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wolf

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2010
I'm not Wiccan or Pagan... but I know the people on this forum would at least have true knowledge on the topic.
I have a spirit/daemon bond that I've been bonded with for about a week now. He's an Asian Golden cat, I call him Skyler. We talk telepathically and such.

If I put my hand where he is laying, I can feel him. Not totally, but you know, the cold/warm (depends on his mood) fuzzy static-electric pins and needles sort of thing.
I noticed SOME animals can sense him. But nobody else does. Is this normal?

The way this all happened is just weird. It happened when I was asleep. I found myself in "another world". Long story short, there was this... place... with a bunch of animals. I just found myself to be fond of him. I came back (somehow) only for a few days, and we got really attached to each other. We decided to get bonded. I didn't bond us, some person did idk. I don't really get this stuff.

Now it gets weirder. He was already bonded. But not the kind of bond we have. It was forced. He was basically spirit-tied to the man who killed him however long ago. So he got in trouble, I'm his bond, so I did too.
But it's all better now.

Ok, so my questions are...

A. Is it normal that people can't sense his presence?
B. Is all of this bonding crap normal? Or am I getting into something more?
C. Does that even HAPPEN? The whole "he was already tied to that one dude" thing.
D. What WOULD you call him? My bond? Spirit guide?

I'm confused. Help? >_>
Wolf

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2010
By the way, I'm 17 and totally healthy. I may not be a "man", but I'm not a little boy. I know what I'm talking about (in the sense that it's all real).

“Memento Mori”

Since: Jul 07

Shelby

#3 Jun 24, 2010
I'm not entirely Sure of these circumstances myself. I'll try to drum up a few things from a friend of mine.

“Just Li'l ol' me....LiLi”

Since: Jun 07

Like many others

#4 Jul 13, 2010
Interesting......I'll have to see if I can find anything on this as well.
Silent Whispers

Kells, Ireland

#5 Jul 13, 2010
Wolf wrote:
...Ok, so my questions are...
Forgive my reservations its not really an element of spirituality I have explored very well. But in my experience...
Wolf wrote:
A. Is it normal that people can't sense his presence?.
Yes fairly normal. There are a few reasons each equally valid. First, you've gone off the deepend and well the reason no one else sees him is because he's really not there. What the animals could be perceiving is your movements in your hands or what have you. Second, the bond as you call it is telepathic and part of a deeper soul connection and so can't be tapped into by others. I have been around others using telepathy and sensed it but never been a part of the dialogue since the connection was not mine.
Wolf wrote:
B. Is all of this bonding crap normal? Or am I getting into something more?.
Normal? You're asking about telepathy with a familiar spirit and spiritual bonds and you seriously think "normal" comes into it? Course not! And as for whether you are getting into something more... well thats your call really but I highly suggest you make sure the bond is genuine and maybe explore how it came to be a little more.
Wolf wrote:
C. Does that even HAPPEN? The whole "he was already tied to that one dude" thing..
Who knows... I would think it possible but I always recommend exploring all the options. Like make sure that you can trust this spirit guide/familiar. And maybe explore it's origins and relevance to your life at present.
Wolf wrote:
D. What WOULD you call him? My bond? Spirit guide?
Lots of things but at this early stage mostly entity or being until you explore his relationship and why he's here now, how you can help him and how he can help you. Ask why he left the old master - there must have been something specific. What is this about the former "owner" or "master" killing him? Was this long ago? Most pagans and shamanic workers don't kill animals and force them into spiritual service and those that do ought to be reported and never called anything again to be honest. Essentially trust needs to be developed. I'd hate to think an entity could be attempting to play tricks and seek out its own gratification through you (such as the mysterious bonding by another - maybe it was the cat in another form?)

There are protection symbols that can be cast or projected at the entity to verify it's authenticity - if it lies the image or perception of the entity will shiver such as the Earth Pentagram or Solar Cross.

“Memento Mori”

Shelby

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Silent Whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive my reservations its not really an element of spirituality I have explored very well. But in my experience...
<quoted text>
Yes fairly normal. There are a few reasons each equally valid. First, you've gone off the deepend and well the reason no one else sees him is because he's really not there. What the animals could be perceiving is your movements in your hands or what have you. Second, the bond as you call it is telepathic and part of a deeper soul connection and so can't be tapped into by others. I have been around others using telepathy and sensed it but never been a part of the dialogue since the connection was not mine.
<quoted text>
Normal? You're asking about telepathy with a familiar spirit and spiritual bonds and you seriously think "normal" comes into it? Course not! And as for whether you are getting into something more... well thats your call really but I highly suggest you make sure the bond is genuine and maybe explore how it came to be a little more.
<quoted text>
Who knows... I would think it possible but I always recommend exploring all the options. Like make sure that you can trust this spirit guide/familiar. And maybe explore it's origins and relevance to your life at present.
<quoted text>
Lots of things but at this early stage mostly entity or being until you explore his relationship and why he's here now, how you can help him and how he can help you. Ask why he left the old master - there must have been something specific. What is this about the former "owner" or "master" killing him? Was this long ago? Most pagans and shamanic workers don't kill animals and force them into spiritual service and those that do ought to be reported and never called anything again to be honest. Essentially trust needs to be developed. I'd hate to think an entity could be attempting to play tricks and seek out its own gratification through you (such as the mysterious bonding by another - maybe it was the cat in another form?)
There are protection symbols that can be cast or projected at the entity to verify it's authenticity - if it lies the image or perception of the entity will shiver such as the Earth Pentagram or Solar Cross.
Very Nice, Silent.
The Voice of Mike

White Salmon, WA

#7 Jul 23, 2010
You people are all nuts.
boxie

Black Mountain, NC

#8 Jul 24, 2010
So that's why the squirrels keep wandering in!
Makin Sense

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2010
The Voice of Mike wrote:
You people are all nuts.
I would MUCH rather be nuts than be a big meanie.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Makin Sense wrote:
<quoted text> I would MUCH rather be nuts than be a big meanie.
A big meanie isn't quite the description I had in mind.
The Voice of Mike

Carson, WA

#11 Jul 24, 2010
wulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Nice, Silent.
Telepathy with familiar spirits. Woooooo!

I've seen how the fundie christians have to lie to each other to reinforce each other's belief's; it's sad to see you guys doing it, too.
The Voice of Mike

Carson, WA

#12 Jul 24, 2010
Makin Sense wrote:
<quoted text> I would MUCH rather be nuts than be a big meanie.
LOL!!

What are you, eight?

Do you people REALLY believe this new-age crap you're spewing?

“NM Desert Rat”

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#13 Jul 24, 2010
The Voice of Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
What are you, eight?
Do you people REALLY believe this new-age crap you're spewing?
I normally don't respond to trolls but I'll bite. Instead of spewing from ignorance why don't you do some research so at least you will have a basic knowledge of what you are talking about.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 24, 2010
Voice of Mike (if that IS whose voice you are)

Instead of letting your mental voices do the talking, why don't YOU just ask, if you have any questions? It's better to know what you are talking about before you make fun of it. Otherwise, you are just another voice in your own head. YOU may be the nut.
The Voice of Mike

Hood River, OR

#15 Jul 25, 2010
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally don't respond to trolls but I'll bite. Instead of spewing from ignorance why don't you do some research so at least you will have a basic knowledge of what you are talking about.
Show me your "research" on telepathy with animal familiars.
The Voice of Mike

Hood River, OR

#16 Jul 25, 2010
The Real Lori wrote:
Voice of Mike (if that IS whose voice you are)
Instead of letting your mental voices do the talking,
What a lame, weak attempt at an insult. At least the crazy christians got you beat there; they throw all kinds of obscenities around, and then claim God's love.
The Real Lori wrote:
why don't YOU just ask, if you have any questions?
I -am- asking, you silly girl. As for what questions to ask, here's a starter: Do you people REALLY believe in this new-age nonsense that you're spewing? Are you next going to tell me that you can teleport yourselves just through the power of your mind?
The Real Lori wrote:
It's better to know what you are talking about before you make fun of it.
Okay, tell me all about animal telepathy with familiar spirits, or whatever the hell you call it. Come on, explain it. You're the expert; it should be easy.

You -can- explain it, can't you? You -do- know what you're talking about, don't you?
The Real Lori wrote:
Otherwise, you are just another voice in your own head. YOU may be the nut.
What an infantile statement.

And you people think you speak with such authority when it comes to telepathy with animal familiars or familiar spirits? You people sound like you've convinced yourselves that anything you imagine is real.

Let's see if it works!

(I'm squeezing my eyes really, really tightly here, and my fists are squeezed really, really tightly as I imagine a pot of gold at my end of the rainbow. I open my eyes.)

(Damn.)

LMAO!!

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#17 Jul 25, 2010
The Voice of Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me your "research" on telepathy with animal familiars.
Research? I dont deal in that I deal in experience, I have had periods of time in my life when I could achieve that with both familiars and persons who were very close and special to me.
I have no proof (apart from the persons involved asking me questions that logically I wouldnt know the answers to...but did!).
I cant prove these things to you so if you choose to disbelieve me or hold me to ridicule then so be it, but I do know people who are far more able than I in these things and have witnessed the evidence.
Do you seriously think that this is a forum full of liars who just sit here awaiting trolls and doubters to happen along?
On reflection you probably do if you have made yourself familiar with some of the forums on Topix where deceit abounds.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#18 Jul 25, 2010
Don't bother to respond to mike.It is clear that he is only here for his own amusement and need to feel superior to others. Don't feed him. Let him be and he'll go back under his bridge.

“NM Desert Rat”

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#19 Jul 25, 2010
The Gnome wrote:
Don't bother to respond to mike.It is clear that he is only here for his own amusement and need to feel superior to others. Don't feed him. Let him be and he'll go back under his bridge.
Look what the cat drug in. It is nice seeing you again. I normally don't feed the trolls and I'm done feeding this one.

“Memento Mori”

Shelby

#20 Jul 25, 2010
The government has looked into telepathy In the form of remote viewing. There are other circumstances of pyschic and supernatural phenomenon. Who's to say that animal spirits, and communicating with them..Isn't possible.

I invite you to step out of your box, and look into things, as unbiased, and with an open mind. If you don't feel comfortable enough to do so..then..State your opinions in a polite way. I'm all for discussion and the sharing of opinions, in a polite and informed Manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,452
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr JOEL 205,893
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Nov 22 buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE