PRAVDA: Global Warming, Tool of the West

Jan 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Free Republic

For years, the Elites of the West have cranked up the myth of Man Made Global Warming as a means first and foremost to control the lives and behaviors of their populations.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

BBC reported: A Met Office spokesman said "this definitely doesn't mean any cooling - there's still a long-term trend of warming compared to the 50s, 60s or 70s.

"Our forecast is still for temperatures that will be close to the record levels of the past few years.

"And because the natural variability is based on cycles, those factors are bound to change the other way at some point."
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

[QUOTE who="steve's case of the itch"]
..... COULD abe(sic) made....
I saw a report on the newws(sic) just the other day that the snowpack is just fine.
come to grops(sic)[/QUOTE]

If I interpret your (sic)'s right, you've been tippling a bit much.
As for snowpacks, yeah. Some mountains get good winter snows, like our Pacific Northwest. However, AGW is increasingly washing snowpacks out of the mountains. & with our decreasing glacier size, our mountains have less certainty to retain snow & ice to protect us from the increasingly dry late summers & barren early autumns.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Steve Case wrote:
I saw a report on the newws just the other day that the snowpack is just fine.
I saw a report that Elvis is alive and well and has been seen in a supermarket in Leeds.
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

SpaceBlues wrote:
BBC reported: A Met Office spokesman said "this definitely doesn't mean any cooling - there's still a long-term trend of warming compared to the 50s, 60s or 70s.
"Our forecast is still for temperatures that will be close to the record levels of the past few years.
"And because the natural variability is based on cycles, those factors are bound to change the other way at some point."
Remember it was the cooling of the 50s 60s and 70s that caused the 'coming ice age' speculation.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fun farts wrote:
Remember it was the cooling of the 50s 60s and 70s that caused the 'coming ice age' speculation.
Remember('fun farts' remembers, but never states) that, in the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals, about global warming, while only 7 papers were published, about global cooling.

Global warming science knew, in the 70's, what toxic topix AGW deniers, don't know now.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember('fun farts' remembers, but never states) that, in the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals, about global warming, while only 7 papers were published, about global cooling.
Global warming science knew, in the 70's, what toxic topix AGW deniers, don't know now.
So that would put you"pinheadlitesout" in the don't know now list.Please were begging you show us your own work and prove us wrong.Still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••