PRAVDA: Global Warming, Tool of the West

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 26

For years, the Elites of the West have cranked up the myth of Man Made Global Warming as a means first and foremost to control the lives and behaviors of their populations.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SpaceBlues

Magnolia, TX

#21 Jan 8, 2013
BBC reported: A Met Office spokesman said "this definitely doesn't mean any cooling - there's still a long-term trend of warming compared to the 50s, 60s or 70s.

"Our forecast is still for temperatures that will be close to the record levels of the past few years.

"And because the natural variability is based on cycles, those factors are bound to change the other way at some point."
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22 Jan 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="steve's case of the itch"]
..... COULD abe(sic) made....
I saw a report on the newws(sic) just the other day that the snowpack is just fine.
come to grops(sic)[/QUOTE]

If I interpret your (sic)'s right, you've been tippling a bit much.
As for snowpacks, yeah. Some mountains get good winter snows, like our Pacific Northwest. However, AGW is increasingly washing snowpacks out of the mountains. & with our decreasing glacier size, our mountains have less certainty to retain snow & ice to protect us from the increasingly dry late summers & barren early autumns.

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Steve Case wrote:
I saw a report on the newws just the other day that the snowpack is just fine.
I saw a report that Elvis is alive and well and has been seen in a supermarket in Leeds.
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

#24 Jan 9, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
BBC reported: A Met Office spokesman said "this definitely doesn't mean any cooling - there's still a long-term trend of warming compared to the 50s, 60s or 70s.
"Our forecast is still for temperatures that will be close to the record levels of the past few years.
"And because the natural variability is based on cycles, those factors are bound to change the other way at some point."
Remember it was the cooling of the 50s 60s and 70s that caused the 'coming ice age' speculation.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
fun farts wrote:
Remember it was the cooling of the 50s 60s and 70s that caused the 'coming ice age' speculation.
Remember('fun farts' remembers, but never states) that, in the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals, about global warming, while only 7 papers were published, about global cooling.

Global warming science knew, in the 70's, what toxic topix AGW deniers, don't know now.
PHD

Overton, TX

#26 Jan 9, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember('fun farts' remembers, but never states) that, in the 70's, 44 Science Papers were published in Science Journals, about global warming, while only 7 papers were published, about global cooling.
Global warming science knew, in the 70's, what toxic topix AGW deniers, don't know now.
So that would put you"pinheadlitesout" in the don't know now list.Please were begging you show us your own work and prove us wrong.Still waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 205,791
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 15 hr thetruth 14,445
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Nov 22 buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE