“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

#42 Jan 30, 2009
Peek-A-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. It is a nice thought, but the world don't work that way. I am not going to say anything bad about people who choose to believe this. And I won't discuss thinking in any boxes.:)
Well PEEK-A-BOO believe what you want, that's what Wiccan's are all about. Freedom of open mindedness.

>] Blessed be.
haneen

United States

#43 Mar 3, 2009
Nitin wrote:
Please help me to know how to break a death spell/curse casted, for me and for my family..and how to prevent some evil witch from casting more deadly stuff for me..
Actually the witch is constantly talking to me and sayin that the spell means that i have to die if i ever have sex. She even threatens me that she's casted the same on my family as well..
Iam really scared about this stuff plus its bothering me 24x7, and arguing that you/others can not break the spell! But dont believe this. I know her(the witch; she might be a psychic nehow) personally but want to find a preventive measure for us before we take any legal action with proof...
Hi i read your post and im going thorugh the exact same thing... can you please let me know what you are doing to help you get through it?!

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

#44 Mar 4, 2009
haneen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi i read your post and im going thorugh the exact same thing... can you please let me know what you are doing to help you get through it?!
The more you believe in the spell, the bigger your fear grows, and the stronger the spell will be. Spells like these usually work off of your fear. If you cast protection spells on your self and your surroundings and you believe the spell is weak, there's nothing to worry about. I hope I helped.

Blessed Be.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#45 Mar 4, 2009
If anyone has to resort to casting a "death spell" on you...they are weak indeed, and the spell is probably worthless. Anyone who is that weak, who needs to resort to such garbage, is without a doubt NOT worth worrying about.
haneen

Dallas, TX

#46 Mar 4, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
If anyone has to resort to casting a "death spell" on you...they are weak indeed, and the spell is probably worthless. Anyone who is that weak, who needs to resort to such garbage, is without a doubt NOT worth worrying about.
thanks for the responses
haneen

Dallas, TX

#47 Mar 6, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
If anyone has to resort to casting a "death spell" on you...they are weak indeed, and the spell is probably worthless. Anyone who is that weak, who needs to resort to such garbage, is without a doubt NOT worth worrying about.
....sorry to bother you but if its been ten months and all they have been doing is talking through me and making me see and random things are they actually capable of killing me?

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#48 Mar 7, 2009
haneen wrote:
<quoted text>
....sorry to bother you but if its been ten months and all they have been doing is talking through me and making me see and random things are they actually capable of killing me?
And how do you know they are doing it? Are they telling you? The power of suggestion can be a truly annoying thing. Sometimes when you have only one thing on your mind, that's all you can see.

I truly doubt that after ten months, and you aren't dead, that they did a THING to you. Laugh it off, ignore them from now on...and enjoy your life. No one can take that from you. 8^)

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

#49 Mar 7, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know they are doing it? Are they telling you? The power of suggestion can be a truly annoying thing. Sometimes when you have only one thing on your mind, that's all you can see.
I truly doubt that after ten months, and you aren't dead, that they did a THING to you. Laugh it off, ignore them from now on...and enjoy your life. No one can take that from you. 8^)
Agreed.

“fly by your own wings.”

Since: Apr 08

South Carolina

#50 Mar 7, 2009
I,m sorry but I must agree with the other members here , you have to believe in the curse for it to work . and why would she curse you from having sex does she have a thing for your husband or something ? and stop talking to her. She's not stupid she knows that as long as you will talk to her she can tell you anything and you,ll believe it.
Magicroolz

Monmouth, ME

#51 Mar 8, 2009
Face it, because that lady said a few f*cking words, you either have to never have sex again, with probobly won't be hard, or most likely, you and everyone you have even known and loved is going to die a terrbile painful magic filled death.
I bet if you take a dump on your pillow, and sleep on it the spell with be broken.
haneen

United States

#52 Mar 12, 2009
Magicroolz wrote:
Face it, because that lady said a few f*cking words, you either have to never have sex again, with probobly won't be hard, or most likely, you and everyone you have even known and loved is going to die a terrbile painful magic filled death.
I bet if you take a dump on your pillow, and sleep on it the spell with be broken.
this guy started to rape me 24/7 i need help what should i do (i cant see him but i can feel him having 'intercourse' with me)

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#53 Mar 12, 2009
OK...it took me a LONG time, so my faux pas...

We have a TROLL.
Royer

Olathe, KS

#54 Apr 28, 2009
baby you no wat lol... i'm a teen physic/ and i do some spells on the sides use a spell and return the death spell back to her it will go back three times as bad so if she did do the spell dont worry she will die.... take care

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#55 Apr 28, 2009
You have threatened the life of another, and have been reported.
Cultural Commentator

Mobile, AL

#56 May 22, 2009
Legally, you both would be considered mentally deranged, and likely, if examined by a mental health professional, considered to be suffering from 'Shared Delusional Disorder' as defined in the DSM-IV. If you ask me, this poor woman is a victim of a misogynistic culture, she is placed in a role in which she has no real power over her life and is dependent on men for such, and is thus attempting to control you through fear and manipulation so that she might gain agency. This is the same story of countless so-called "witches" throughout the history of mankind, and a commonly held belief about such in academia. You want the woman to leave you alone? Help her move to a less sexist society and become aware that she has agency over her own life and the ability to achieve social standing without depending on a man.
Cultural Commentator

Mobile, AL

#57 May 22, 2009
And for those of you who believe in the so-called "Three fold law"...please, oh please, examine the seats of wealth in this world, you really think people in poverty and war torn countries deserve what they get? Seriously, you think the oil tycoons of Saudi Arabia who enforce a governmental system that includes the chopping off of hands as a punishment for petty theft (including the theft of food by starving people) are getting that back on them three fold? The "Three fold law" and karma are both naive concepts born out of societies based on social strata that wished to justify the unwillingness of the rich to alleviate poverty with their wealth.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#58 May 22, 2009
Cultural Commentator wrote:
Legally, you both would be considered mentally deranged, and likely, if examined by a mental health professional, considered to be suffering from 'Shared Delusional Disorder' as defined in the DSM-IV. If you ask me, this poor woman is a victim of a misogynistic culture, she is placed in a role in which she has no real power over her life and is dependent on men for such, and is thus attempting to control you through fear and manipulation so that she might gain agency. This is the same story of countless so-called "witches" throughout the history of mankind, and a commonly held belief about such in academia. You want the woman to leave you alone? Help her move to a less sexist society and become aware that she has agency over her own life and the ability to achieve social standing without depending on a man.
What you describe as witches are often not, and are not the caring compassionate persons i know to be witches.
I couldnt agree with the GOD comments in your posts, but must congratulate you on some well thought out and written contributions.

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#59 May 22, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>What you describe as witches are often not, and are not the caring compassionate persons i know to be witches.
I couldnt agree with the GOD comments in your posts, but must congratulate you on some well thought out and written contributions.
Scrub the reference to "GOD comments" it WAS aimed at another post.

“Over the Next Ridge”

Since: Nov 08

Down by the Creek

#60 May 25, 2009
Nitin wrote:
Please help me to know how to break a death spell/curse casted, for me and for my family..and how to prevent some evil witch from casting more deadly stuff for me..
Actually the witch is constantly talking to me and sayin that the spell means that i have to die if i ever have sex. She even threatens me that she's casted the same on my family as well..
Iam really scared about this stuff plus its bothering me 24x7, and arguing that you/others can not break the spell! But dont believe this. I know her(the witch; she might be a psychic nehow) personally but want to find a preventive measure for us before we take any legal action with proof...
There are several methods, but I don't know if they're legal in a country that practices

wife burning.

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

#61 May 26, 2009
Cultural Commentator wrote:
And for those of you who believe in the so-called "Three fold law"...please, oh please, examine the seats of wealth in this world, you really think people in poverty and war torn countries deserve what they get? Seriously, you think the oil tycoons of Saudi Arabia who enforce a governmental system that includes the chopping off of hands as a punishment for petty theft (including the theft of food by starving people) are getting that back on them three fold? The "Three fold law" and karma are both naive concepts born out of societies based on social strata that wished to justify the unwillingness of the rich to alleviate poverty with their wealth.
Don't be pessimistic about it. Just because a family is poor and living pay check to pay check, doesn't mean they aren't being paid back for their good deads and kind hearts. Maybe they aren't getting paid back in money, but in love and support from one another. Maybe they're getting paid back through their strengthening faith. Don't look at the world in such a negative state, it only makes things look even worse then they are. Sure, things suck right now with the war and the economy. Doesn't mean you can't find the means to make you and your loved ones as happy as you like with reguards to the three fold law.

Blessed Be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr jess 207,586
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web