Comments
21 - 40 of 146 Comments Last updated Wednesday

“Save from death spell”

Since: Oct 07

Delhi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 16, 2007
 
Thanks poppy for the advice of positive thinking already iam seeking help from spiritual texts..

now iam going to make a stone ring as well.
Kcuph i'll join with you at the silent sect forum thread that i've started.

Since: Feb 07

Limerick, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 17, 2007
 
revertmycurse wrote:
Thanks maybe you're right Kcuph, but she these days is saying sorry and saying that i somehow 'by mistake' casted the spell on you but i still love you. Yes iam trying to neglect the fear but somehow at times iam afraid becuase she's even said bad for my family...i had to go home to check mom and sis and i think she even has bugged them. I told them everything about this incidence and whatever is happening with me currently, and then asked whether the witch is harming them in some way? They're continuosly saying NO but look afraid. It might be because of me or she might be communicating with them? Is that possible for a psychic anyhow...?
What more.. she even was with me in the aircraft whole time during my journey from hyd to delhi?
Iam trying not to believe in this stuff happening to me but the impressive display of her powers really scares me sometimes.... She's good in channeling too it seems, as dogs will always start barking wherever i go...People will look with disgust at me...i donno whatever she's capable of but till now iam sure that those spells/curses wont work on me because she's unable to prove any powers beyond ESP and channeling..
One more thing its much more than ESP.. she even feels what i feel..like my clothes are tight, coffee is hot etc! It can see,hear,feel,think everything as i do!
She also says she's announcing and broadcasting my thoughts to everyone i know!! Maybe new methods to scare me....Iam really confused ...she seems very proud of her powers
please guide more if this matter seems more than just a childplay from her side..
Thanks
to place things in perspective look at it this way suddenly after possibly casting this curse this woman now realises her infatuation with you is not over and is actually far reaching, she says: "I still love you" and "it was a mistake" this is the reprocussions of negative workings! They tie you in emotionally and psyhically to the target of the spell!! In this case you!!

She has handed you power without ever meaning to!! Ask yourself what you plan to do with this power though before you act?! You may introduce a new karmic cycle into the equation when its best to cut the ties that bind the two of you together and move on!
poppy

Bridgend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 17, 2007
 
revertmycurse wrote:
Thanks poppy for the advice of positive thinking already iam seeking help from spiritual texts..
now iam going to make a stone ring as well.
Kcuph i'll join with you at the silent sect forum thread that i've started.
your very welcome darling, I wish there was more that I could help with.Best of luck now x

Since: Sep 07

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 18, 2007
 
Revertmycurse,
I know your working on this. But few things you need to know. Right now, with this on your mind, your watching everything around you too closely. YOur going to notice things more. Pay attention to others more. Which means your going to see their reactions. You may react with your face. Fear, worry, etc. Those facial reactions might cause the looks. If you seem afraid of people or something, they will look at you and wonder why.

Dogs smell fear, worry, etc. Animals and people release a sent when they are afraid. Some times called "fight or flight", because the same sent is released at those times. The dog doesn't know if the person/animal is afraid, what it is afraid of, or if they are fixing to be attacked themselfs. So they bark to scare the attacker off.

Some people see a big dog and become afraid. The dog doesn't know the person is afraid of them, they are afraid of the person. So they bark. SAme thing with a little dog. But with little dogs, everyone thinks they are 'cute' and who ever is afraid can start to see that there is no reason to be afraid. The situation goes away. But with big dogs, they don't look 'cute.'

You need to know these things to help figure out what she is causing/has caused and what you might be creating yourself because of the knowledge of what she has done or tried to do. Now that you told your family, they to are worried and will experence the same things. These worrys and fears can cause things to happen. Mistakes, accidents, etc. Some stuff might would have happened anyway, but now SHE will get the blame.. or Credit.
Dr-Mcak

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 19, 2007
 
It is not hard to remove this spell. Get a Jar candle it is called Reversible Candle (14 days) will be better. It has red at the top and black at the bottom. If you know the person's name inscribe it in the wax, if you do not know the name, write "The Enemy" then add some reversing oil and/crossing oil. Then pray psalm 109
To add more power to it you may do this under the new moon. After you light it leave it until it burn out. Each morning you may go and speak your intention to the candle. After 14 days, the curse will be returned to its sender.
Nitin

Hyderabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 29, 2007
 
Dr-Mcak wrote:
It is not hard to remove this spell. Get a Jar candle it is called Reversible Candle (14 days) will be better. It has red at the top and black at the bottom. If you know the person's name inscribe it in the wax, if you do not know the name, write "The Enemy" then add some reversing oil and/crossing oil. Then pray psalm 109
To add more power to it you may do this under the new moon. After you light it leave it until it burn out. Each morning you may go and speak your intention to the candle. After 14 days, the curse will be returned to its sender.
can you tell me about psalm 109 prayer?
Seraphis

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 6, 2008
 
Nitin, thank you for the challenge, I tend to require more serious ones from time to time and less trolls or twiddle. The task has been taken and shall dealt with. You will notice the efficacy of it very soon. I bid you well and to avoid getting on the wrong side of magic workers in the future.

Urantelius Moragesh
Seraphis

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 7, 2008
 
P.S. To others I offer this advice, if anyone has the choice, never deal with such magic as death spells. The energy can drag you down to very low frequencies and make you feel unwell and should you not have a method of clearing the negative energy, you may fall ill. Be well. :)
Seraphis

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 7, 2008
 
No, time is not a barrier, because it is only conceptual within the realm of the human mind. What happened back then to eradicate the potential threat may directly have been supported by my recent actions. Energy doesn't conform to the limits of time when one comprehends time weaving. You are still alive and well, though paranoid, but be not afraid, only honest and sincere. Blessings.
maureen

Marilag, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 28, 2008
 
please i want to be a real witch
She Wolf

Blackstone, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 9, 2008
 
I am looking for the most effective spell to return to the person who killed my brother 20 years ago.(i.e. hit and run, left him and if he had help would be here). This person needs to feel the pain of what they have caused to my family. Thanks!
tiffiani

West Branch, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 27, 2009
 
i want help to kill my stepdad ken S. k cuse he
betted me.
Makin sense

Capay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tiffiani wrote:
i want help to kill my stepdad ken S. k cuse he
betted me.
Tiffiani, I feel your pain. I know what it is like to get beaten. But it is never, ever, okay to kill someone unless it is in self-defense when you are in immediate danger of getting killed.

Please, talk to the police, or a school counselor if you are in school, or to your local clergy to get some help.

It is not okay for someone to beat you, but it is not okay to kill someone for beating you, either. Much better to get the police involved and see that the person beating you gets punished by the legal system.

I wish you the best of luck.

Since: Feb 07

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Hey tiffani, I'd actually go one step further in saying that its never okay to kill someone even in self-defense. Its far from okay because its a situation that should never have arisen in the first place.

That said I know that not all situations work out to the best advantage of all. At the moment Makin Sense has a valid point here. For whats in your best interest is to rise above that. Step 1 is to remove yourself from the situation and the best way to do that is tell an authority figure that you can trust, seek out ways to resolved the situation for example, if the abuse is due to a drink or drug problem it needs to be said because the families also are in denial about many things.

If there's no history of abuse but you still feel threatened I would recommend staying with family or neighbours that can give you the shelter and support needed.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 29, 2009
 

Judged:

3

3

Niall, I know you didn't really mean that it's never OK to kill someone, even in self defense. I can think of dozens of situations that would justify killing a person.... like if he spilled my beer or something.

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

She Wolf wrote:
I am looking for the most effective spell to return to the person who killed my brother 20 years ago.(i.e. hit and run, left him and if he had help would be here). This person needs to feel the pain of what they have caused to my family. Thanks!
Three fold law. The person that killed your brother will get what's coming to him/her three times as worse. No need to attack and get yourself in the same situation, Love. Good luck, and I'm sorry for your loss.
Blessed Be.

Since: Feb 07

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 30, 2009
 
Clark Griswold wrote:
Niall, I know you didn't really mean that it's never OK to kill someone, even in self defense. I can think of dozens of situations that would justify killing a person.... like if he spilled my beer or something.
No its not!!! The muppet shouldn't be spilling your drink in the first place!!! Gr! And the least they would do is pay for double round before they croak it...
Peek-A-Boo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 30, 2009
 
ayekaekae wrote:
<quoted text>
Three fold law. The person that killed your brother will get what's coming to him/her three times as worse. No need to attack and get yourself in the same situation, Love. Good luck, and I'm sorry for your loss.
Blessed Be.
Bush has gone on to Texas, Cheny to run his shadow government out in McClean, while there are uncounted millions of dead Iraqis, thousands upon thousands of young Americans maimed.

Explain to me again how this foolishness of a rule of three works again?

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Peek-A-Boo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has gone on to Texas, Cheny to run his shadow government out in McClean, while there are uncounted millions of dead Iraqis, thousands upon thousands of young Americans maimed.
Explain to me again how this foolishness of a rule of three works again?
You must realize that there is more controversy and miracles going on then what the media shows you. Try to think outside the box and see more then the negativity being shoved down your throat everyday.

Three fold law: Anything you do, pleasent or worse, will come back to you three fold. Three times as good or three times as bad. It's up to everyone to decide which path they'll choose.

Blessed Be.
Peek-A-Boo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 30, 2009
 
ayekaekae wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize that there is more controversy and miracles going on then what the media shows you. Try to think outside the box and see more then the negativity being shoved down your throat everyday.
Three fold law: Anything you do, pleasent or worse, will come back to you three fold. Three times as good or three times as bad. It's up to everyone to decide which path they'll choose.
Blessed Be.
Sorry, but I don't believe that for a second. It is a nice thought, but the world don't work that way. I am not going to say anything bad about people who choose to believe this. And I won't discuss thinking in any boxes.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••