I keep dreaming that Im pregnant!!!!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
alex

United States

#42 Feb 7, 2013
Im 16 last week i drempt i gave birth i felt everything the pressure, the pain all of it. When it was time for the baby to come out i woke up.
Today i drempt i was with a baby girl i dont remember her face but i knew she was mine.
Lately everything i watch has a pregnant teen in it every where i go i see baby or baby stuff.
I threw up this morning what does this mean??
Should i be worried??
Loving life

Baltimore, MD

#44 Apr 19, 2013
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
AAAHHHHHH!! I dreamt that I was a pineapple daiquiri. What does that mean?
It means your an idiot and shouldn't be on this forum
Taylynn

Huntsville, AL

#45 Jul 23, 2013
I keep having the same dreams! And I'm only 13. There's no way I could be pregnant bcs I haven't had sex. So I don't know what this means!
Taylynn

Huntsville, AL

#46 Jul 23, 2013
alex wrote:
Im 16 last week i drempt i gave birth i felt everything the pressure, the pain all of it. When it was time for the baby to come out i woke up.
Today i drempt i was with a baby girl i dont remember her face but i knew she was mine.
Lately everything i watch has a pregnant teen in it every where i go i see baby or baby stuff.
I threw up this morning what does this mean??
Should i be worried??
Alex you should take a pregnancy test. Duh! Have u had sex? If u threw up and ur having these dreams it's your subconscious telling u that ur pregnant.
Addy

Palo Cedro, CA

#47 Jul 23, 2013
Taylynn wrote:
I keep having the same dreams! And I'm only 13. There's no way I could be pregnant bcs I haven't had sex. So I don't know what this means!
Not to worry, you are at an age where your body is producing a lot of hormones, and it is affecting your dreams. There is a stronger connection between body and mind than most people realize.
lauren

London, UK

#48 Oct 16, 2013
im 19 with a 21 month old child anyhow i usually get the injection but as i have missed the injection which was ment to of been july the 25th 2013 i got told id have to wait to have a period before i have another but i havnt had a period still yet and recently ive been having dreams that i am pregnant by my boyfriend and i can feel the baby kick in my dreams dead weird im not on any protection could this actually mean im pregnant so scared to actually have a test and find out someone please help :( xxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 791
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Eagle 12 4,811
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Joel 253,858
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 7 hr Eric 4
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun '16 Wolf 1
More from around the web