I keep dreaming that Im pregnant!!!!
Queen_B

Lowell, MA

#21 Jul 14, 2010
I have those dreams all the time, ever since I have started dating my boyfriend in January. I dreamed that I had a son and my boyfriend dreamed the same thing. Its so weird.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#22 Jul 14, 2010
Not weird at all. Dreams are usually just manifestations of the subconscious. Always a good way to see what your inner self is up to.

“yeah "FREEDOM of SPEECH"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 25, 2010
i keep dreaming that i also have a baby the first time i dreamt that i went in labor at my moms unexpectedly because i had a hysterectomy and wasnt suppost to be able to have anymore babies well heres how the dream went the first time i was at moms and started having these what felt like gas pains but they just got worse as time went by so i laid on the couch to see if they would stop well of course they didnt and i remember delivering the baby by my self i reach down and helped the babys head out and after that i held her up it was a little girl that looked like my husband brown eys tan skin i remember ever little detail i woke up when we were trying to find a name for her....2 days later i dreamed i had a little boy not as detailed as the first dream just the labor part holding the baby up and seeing it was a boy then i woke up.i dont know about any new stuff happening my life is pretty much a sceduled one but i do wish i could have a baby with my husband i think that might be the reason for my dreams
Adana

Cleveland, OH

#24 Sep 28, 2010
I've actually had the whole pregnancy dream happen to me quite frequently. And this may sound crazy, and it contradicts what many people say and think, but it's my own personal experience that when I dream of being pregnant, then going through labor, someone I know usually ends up telling me they're pregnant before the month is out.

Whether I'm picking up on the change of hormones and dreaming about them to bring it to my attention, or whether it's a legitimate prediction, I'm not sure. What I do know is that I have yet to have a dream like that without knowing someone to come up pregnant. Go figure, right?

Anyway, believe me or don't; I'm a firm believer that in all dreams, you have to go by your own personal decoder. For someone who has a positive memory of oranges, when they dream of oranges, it can mean a positive experience coming up for them; but if you're allergic to oranges, it wouldn't exactly be a pleasant experience for you, would it? The best way to do this is probably just monitor your dreams, write them down, and try to analyze them subjectively.

Also, I truly believe that there are different kinds of dreams - those dreams where our subconscious takes a stand and brings things to our attention; want dreams, where we simply dream about something we really, really want; and those dreams that force us to deal with issues that need to be confronted. There are others, but with a dream like this, it's probably most likely one of those three.

Good luck on deciphering your dreams!

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#25 Sep 30, 2010
AAAHHHHHH!! I dreamt that I was a pineapple daiquiri. What does that mean?
brittany

United States

#26 Mar 29, 2011
I als have the same dream that i'm prengnant with a baby boy!!!!!
ashleigh goodman

UK

#28 Jul 31, 2011
I am 20 and I have had a daughter called summer of 3years and I have dreams of being pregnant there not weird or scarey, there nice dreams but I am NOT pregnant at all what does it mean ??? Helllpppp!!! Xx
xxx

Salt Lake City, UT

#29 Aug 2, 2011
ashleigh goodman wrote:
I am 20 and I have had a daughter called summer of 3years and I have dreams of being pregnant there not weird or scarey, there nice dreams but I am NOT pregnant at all what does it mean ??? Helllpppp!!! Xx
It means you had a dream

Period.

Chill out
xxx

Salt Lake City, UT

#30 Aug 2, 2011
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
AAAHHHHHH!! I dreamt that I was a pineapple daiquiri. What does that mean?
That they were all out of strawberries
why

Ireland

#31 Aug 16, 2011
i keep having dreams that im pregnant and i giv birth to the baby in my own house im only 16 and find this very weird another thing about my dreams is that the baby is always tiny and premature????
madison

United States

#32 Nov 7, 2011
hi im 13 years old last night i had the most realistic dream that i was pregnant i was 1 month and 1/2 pregnant im scared i am a virgin i have a bf but im not sexually active and not till im married of course! i long for a baby so bad but i don't want one at this age and i cant afford it anyway i want to wait till im married which will be 18 or older i also want to wait till i have stable life a nice job house and life i want the best for my baby boy/girl please tell me what these dreams mean i long for a baby so bad i was really depressed when i woke up and nothing was in my uterus please tell me thank you im also female of course :D

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#33 Nov 7, 2011
madison wrote:
hi im 13 years old last night i had the most realistic dream that i was pregnant i was 1 month and 1/2 pregnant im scared i am a virgin i have a bf but im not sexually active and not till im married of course! i long for a baby so bad but i don't want one at this age and i cant afford it anyway i want to wait till im married which will be 18 or older i also want to wait till i have stable life a nice job house and life i want the best for my baby boy/girl please tell me what these dreams mean i long for a baby so bad i was really depressed when i woke up and nothing was in my uterus please tell me thank you im also female of course :D
Try to wait longer than 18. It would be helpful to get some money in the bank and a satisfactory place to live before you bring a kid into the world.
Vane

Simi Valley, CA

#34 Nov 11, 2011
You guys are no help!
baby_girl

Spokane, WA

#35 Nov 15, 2011
pregnancy dreams can mean not only being reborn but they could symbolize the beginning of something new. i use to dream about being pregnant all the time and it freaked me out as well. After you have one of these dreams keep track (in a journal or wherever) how long it takes before you begin something new, a project,a relationship, ect. just watch and see, you may be surprised at what you find out, then again you may not, it may be something you knew was going to happen and your sub-conscious was just prepating you for the start of it. so mote it be
Mercia Singh

Johannesburg, South Africa

#36 Jan 26, 2012
I recently had a hysterctomy and a bladder complication recovery now third day at home and dreaming I am pregnant and what is weird I am at a funeral what the hek does this mean
Tiffany

Leamington, Canada

#37 Jan 31, 2012
I have those dream all the time and I'm only 14 ..it's freaking me out ..is there any Idea to stop them ur something ?
analulu

Cimarron, CO

#38 Dec 3, 2012
Well i have a question?
Well im pregnant, and my sister is a virgin but she keeps dreaming that shes pregnant, what does that meam?
analulu

Cimarron, CO

#39 Dec 4, 2012
Okay i have a question?
My sister is a virgin, but i her sister is pregnant, and she keeps dreaming that shes pregnant? Can any body help me find the meaning of this?
marlina

Norwalk, CA

#40 Jan 15, 2013
for some reason I keep dreaming that I'm pregnant or dream babies... the babies are never mine but i hold them in my harms, in two occasions the babies were little girls that had down syndrome or autism... just last night I dreamed that I was holding two baby boys and they were adorable.. and happy.... and I was pregnant at the same time... while holding them...In my dream I do know that those babies are not mine... so weird don't know why I keep dreaming this.
Nolongercanhavek ids

Lithonia, GA

#41 Jan 25, 2013
I had a hysterectomy but I have had dreams where I do get pregnant and have a baby boy. What does that mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec 7 Mr goody two shoes 256,266
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec 3 Nope 17
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct '17 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct '17 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct '17 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct '17 GiveUpUDummies 8
More from around the web