poppy

Bridgend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

Okay as you may have got from my title I keep dreaming that Im pregnant, or that Im telling people that Im pregnant and then that I acctually gave birth to a baby girl! One problem, Im not pregnant (Well not to my knowledge anyway, but if I am I havent physically noticed yet) So what do these dreams mean? Because I keep having them so they must be trying to tell me something, and all I could get from the book was that Im trying to remake myself, or that there is a "birth of new ideas" Which doesnt really make sence to me right now. Dream analysis really isnt my strong point so can anybody offer any insight? poppy xxx
kin

Bisbee, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

perhaps the baby girl is you, being reborn

Since: Sep 07

Apopka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2007

IT could be several things. You could be prego and your body is trying to tell you this.

You couldbe worried that this is going to happen, and your mind is trying to help you figured out the how and why. What to expect, etc.

And there is what Kin said. It's you. The whole thing. The growing and developing, the announcing the new you and the changes to come. You wanting to burst loose from confinment and concelment, to the light of day.

“All hail the hippie-ness!!!!”

Since: Sep 07

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2007

Generally dreams regarding pregnany do not always mean so. this may symbolise a new beginning or new event that may take part in your life, or those that you hold dear to you(symbolised by your telling people of your pregnancy). i know i have had a few dreams like this and they have always preceded an event of change, eg: i dreamt that my uncle was pregnant(weird i know) and then 2 months later he got engaged and started travelling the world.

Dreams are often symbolic...not literal, but just in case you should go to a doctor/get a pregnancy test, its always better to rule out the main fear/concern and the take a deeper look.
Emily

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

I also keep having these dreams and I'm only 13. I read that it's your subconcious telling you that yu want a baby. I hope thats not true though because I definitly don't want a baby yet.
melissa

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

i dreamt to times that i was pregnant and like a few days later i got engaged so i personally think it means a new beginning
Sheila

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

The only thing good about my pregnant dreams is that there's no labor pains.I hate that dream, ugh, that's a nightmare of the worst kind.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Try doing some meditation before bed. Often, you will come across some meaningful information in the process. If you continue to have the dreams, and they are bothering you, seek counseling. This forum cannot diagnose or treat you if something is actually going on that you need to worry about. On the other hand, I also recommend a pregnancy test. Its better to look for a horse than a zebra.
lucy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Hey all,

I am a bit freaked out about the whole pregnancy dreams. I had another one last night and all my colleagues knew. Furthermore, my mum told me that she dreamt that she had a baby last night and my boyfriend dream that we had one!!! Aggggghan what's going on!

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

shovelhead72 wrote:
Try doing some meditation before bed. Often, you will come across some meaningful information in the process. If you continue to have the dreams, and they are bothering you, seek counseling. This forum cannot diagnose or treat you if something is actually going on that you need to worry about. On the other hand, I also recommend a pregnancy test. Its better to look for a horse than a zebra.
Is the meditation instead of the other?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

albion wrote:
<quoted text>Is the meditation instead of the other?
No, in addition to. But moderation in all things is the key.
:)

“knowledge is the key”

Since: Feb 10

America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

When I dream I am pregnant by someone, within a month I hear good news about them. When I dream I am pregnant and I dont know by who, something unexpected and good happens to me.
chan

Nodaway, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Abrakadabra! Kazam!
Kel

Plymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

I keep dreaming that I am pregnant and I go through the labour in them every time. I'm having the dreams a few times every week! Definately not pregnant (husband can't have any more). But as I have rheumatiod arthritis (which is worse when I'm resting/asleep) it's really realistic as I am in pain while I am dreaming it!

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

poppy wrote:
Okay as you may have got from my title I keep dreaming that Im pregnant, or that Im telling people that Im pregnant and then that I acctually gave birth to a baby girl! One problem, Im not pregnant (Well not to my knowledge anyway, but if I am I havent physically noticed yet) So what do these dreams mean? Because I keep having them so they must be trying to tell me something, and all I could get from the book was that Im trying to remake myself, or that there is a "birth of new ideas" Which doesnt really make sence to me right now. Dream analysis really isnt my strong point so can anybody offer any insight? poppy xxx
It's obvious that you need Jesus in your life.

“A different view”

West Riding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you need Jesus in your life.
Or Albion (then your dream can become reality).

“A Generic User”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

albion wrote:
<quoted text>Or Albion (then your dream can become reality).
Never

“A different view”

West Riding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Judged:

Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Never
I wasnt inviting YOU!

“A Generic User”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

albion wrote:
<quoted text>I wasnt inviting YOU!
Sour grapes?

“A different view”

West Riding

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sour grapes?
No, just no catholic leanings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••