Six year old pentagram victim release...

Six year old pentagram victim released from hospital

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Six year old pentagram victim released from hospital. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The boy whose father carved a large pentagram into his back on 12/12/12 was released from the hospital with only minor injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Ken Ra

Rosemount, MN

#1 Dec 13, 2012
As a Wiccan Priest I say that this child abuser is NOT one of us. Abusing a child is offensive to The Great Mother.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#2 Dec 13, 2012
I have no idea what "important.co" is but this is completely lazy journalism and wrong on several accounts. How on earth were Wiccan rituals supposed to be in ancient Greece? I just love how cute this writer thought they would be by bringing up (completely false info on) Wicca immediately, then something about Christains using it to protect against witches, and then wrap up the whole thing by saying, but it doens't matter because the man in question didn't bring up any religious affiliations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 16 hr Eagle 12 - 4,965
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec 7 Mr goody two shoes 256,266
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec 3 Nope 17
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct '17 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct '17 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct '17 Hajinon 1
More from around the web