Happy Lammas to all

Aug 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

No matter if you are new to Paganism or a seasoned practitioner, Lammas is a special time of the year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
george king

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

DEAR EXAMINER.COM , WHO IS WRITING FOR PAGAN NEWS, THE ROMAN CATHOLICS? WHEN I WANT TO LEARN SOME-THING ABOUT PAGANISM, I HAVE TO READ A LOT OF GARBAGE QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE. PLEASE, DO NOT ALLOW THOSE HORRIBLY CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE WHO WERE THE FOUNDERS OF THE SPANISH INQUISITION TO AIR THEIR OPINIONS CONCERNING OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIONS.
THANK YOU.
C Shine

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

This is Topix which links to articles or blog entries about different subjects.

The Examiner does not employ real journalist to report on news. They simply regurgitate current events by bloggers- essentially anyone that feels like signing up. Further, the Examiner writers and their submissions are not vetted, fact-checked, nor even edited.

If you are looking for thoughtful, original commentary from a Pagan perspective, I recommend something like the Wild Hunt Blog. Topix is a good place to find any news that may be about Pagans, but it gives you all kinds of random crap at times you just have to ignore it and the trolls. If you want to learn about Paganism, I would recommend just about anything other than the Examiner. It is an ad-driven site and often used to promote products to targeted groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min muslimomugumbo 193,478
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 1 hr Ken Ra 71
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 1 hr Ken Ra 4
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 2 hr Ken Ra 7
Woman Injured in Wiccan Ceremony (Jul '08) 2 hr Ken Ra 5
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 3 hr Richie T 50
Celebrate Spring With an Egg in Your Cocktail Mon Jumper The Wise 1
•••
•••