|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

Hello!

My name is Nadine and I'm a documentary film and Television producer based in Los Angeles. I'm looking to develop a documentary story about Wiccans and Pagans. I am in the research phase and would love to learn more about this community and to hopefully meet people who would be interested in potentially being on camera. We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life. Do you practice with a certain club or group? Do any of your friends, partners or family members disagree with your beliefs? Do you practice in secret? Is wicca/witchcraft/paganism your biggest passion?

If any of the above applies to you I'd love to hear your story! I can be reached on this forum or by email at: itvstudioscasting@gmail.com

Thank you all!

Nadine

“I am whom I am, the witch”

Since: Jun 12

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Have you looked on Facebook? you will find what you are looking for on their. here are a few to look up.
facebook.com/groups/wiccangroup/
magicalmom.net
facebook.com/pages/Wiccantogethercom/

I hope this helps you.. Blessed be

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

"We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life."

Look, I know you are trying to make something entertaining, but I think we've been portrayed often enough from the viewpoint of eccentricity and entertainment value. What kind of documentary are you talking about? I'm rather concerned it's an "ooooh look at the kooky pagans!" piece, especially given the criteria for which you are trying to determine your interviewees.
Herbalgnoom

Presteigne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

"dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals"

I'm not having anything to do with you.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nadine wrote:
Hello!
My name is Nadine and I'm a documentary film and Television producer based in Los Angeles. I'm looking to develop a documentary story about Wiccans and Pagans. I am in the research phase and would love to learn more about this community and to hopefully meet people who would be interested in potentially being on camera. We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life. Do you practice with a certain club or group? Do any of your friends, partners or family members disagree with your beliefs? Do you practice in secret? Is wicca/witchcraft/paganism your biggest passion?
If any of the above applies to you I'd love to hear your story! I can be reached on this forum or by email at: itvstudioscasting@gmail.com
Thank you all!
Nadine
Though I have no interest in what you offer I must say that a anonymous post with no continentals that can be checked on is fishy to say the lest. Your asking people to out themselves with no proof of who you claim to be. And the other issue is what was covered by other posters. Why not the Eccentric Christian? We are not monkeys in the zoo miss. Many of use live quite lives and you would not know we are Wicca by looking. Not because we are hiding but because we are no different than anyone else.
Igraine

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nadine wrote:
Hello!
My name is Nadine and I'm a documentary film and Television producer based in Los Angeles. I'm looking to develop a documentary story about Wiccans and Pagans. I am in the research phase and would love to learn more about this community and to hopefully meet people who would be interested in potentially being on camera.

Good luck. There is a reason why many of us choose to remain hidden.

We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life.

So.....you think that most people who practice Earth based spirituality are "eccentric" and "entertaining"? Sorry to disappoint you, but you wouldn't know that I were Pagan if you passed me on the street. We don't all dress in black, wear capes and have huge pentagrams dangling from various orifices.

Do you practice in secret?
If we practice in secret, why would we want to expose ourselves?

Thank you all!
Nadine
I have a hunch you're some sort of right wing / xtian who wants to make Wiccans / Heathens / Pagans look like fools. Eccentric and entertaining fools, but fools none the less.
Kalana

Mühlendorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I have been interested to learn about wiccans and pagans I am thinking of being wiccan myself because I agree with alot of their beliefs. I have frayed away from the catholic religion because of certain reasons and if you do make a documentary I would like to see it when it comes out.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Nadine wrote:
dynamic, eccentric and entertaining
Nadine
And you just lost any chance of any one taking you seriously..
Ken Ra

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Check out Paul Huson he is part of the Hollywood entertainment industry. He wrote Mastering Witchcraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr HughBe 193,556
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) 17 hr PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 17 hr PINCH111 5
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 17 hr PINCH111 54
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 18 hr PINCH111 8
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 18 hr PINCH111 72
Create A Potted Plant Altar Wed Drake_Burrwood 1
•••
•••