Documentary TV Producer looking for Wiccans/Pagans for new show

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 11, 2013
Nadine

Santa Monica, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Hello!

My name is Nadine and I'm a documentary film and Television producer based in Los Angeles. I'm looking to develop a documentary story about Wiccans and Pagans. I am in the research phase and would love to learn more about this community and to hopefully meet people who would be interested in potentially being on camera. We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life. Do you practice with a certain club or group? Do any of your friends, partners or family members disagree with your beliefs? Do you practice in secret? Is wicca/witchcraft/paganism your biggest passion?

If any of the above applies to you I'd love to hear your story! I can be reached on this forum or by email at: itvstudioscasting@gmail.com

Thank you all!

Nadine

“I am whom I am, the witch”

Since: Jun 12

Texas

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Have you looked on Facebook? you will find what you are looking for on their. here are a few to look up.
facebook.com/groups/wiccangroup/
magicalmom.net
facebook.com/pages/Wiccantogethercom/

I hope this helps you.. Blessed be

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

#3 Jul 18, 2012
"We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life."

Look, I know you are trying to make something entertaining, but I think we've been portrayed often enough from the viewpoint of eccentricity and entertainment value. What kind of documentary are you talking about? I'm rather concerned it's an "ooooh look at the kooky pagans!" piece, especially given the criteria for which you are trying to determine your interviewees.
Herbalgnoom

Worcester, UK

#4 Oct 18, 2012
"dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals"

I'm not having anything to do with you.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Nadine wrote:
Hello!
My name is Nadine and I'm a documentary film and Television producer based in Los Angeles. I'm looking to develop a documentary story about Wiccans and Pagans. I am in the research phase and would love to learn more about this community and to hopefully meet people who would be interested in potentially being on camera. We are looking for dynamic, eccentric and entertaining individuals and/or families who live and identify with this religion and way of life. Do you practice with a certain club or group? Do any of your friends, partners or family members disagree with your beliefs? Do you practice in secret? Is wicca/witchcraft/paganism your biggest passion?
If any of the above applies to you I'd love to hear your story! I can be reached on this forum or by email at: itvstudioscasting@gmail.com
Thank you all!
Nadine
Though I have no interest in what you offer I must say that a anonymous post with no continentals that can be checked on is fishy to say the lest. Your asking people to out themselves with no proof of who you claim to be. And the other issue is what was covered by other posters. Why not the Eccentric Christian? We are not monkeys in the zoo miss. Many of use live quite lives and you would not know we are Wicca by looking. Not because we are hiding but because we are no different than anyone else.
Kalana

Wilhermsdorf, Germany

#7 May 10, 2013
I have been interested to learn about wiccans and pagans I am thinking of being wiccan myself because I agree with alot of their beliefs. I have frayed away from the catholic religion because of certain reasons and if you do make a documentary I would like to see it when it comes out.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#8 May 10, 2013
Nadine wrote:
dynamic, eccentric and entertaining
Nadine
And you just lost any chance of any one taking you seriously..
Ken Ra

Minneapolis, MN

#9 May 11, 2013
Check out Paul Huson he is part of the Hollywood entertainment industry. He wrote Mastering Witchcraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min bmz 201,377
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Fri weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Fri christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••