What will Knit and Pray have to say.
hey you

United States

#107 May 23, 2008
Natalia Tikimirova wrote:
Love your neighbor as yourself
Do onto others as you would have done to you
worry not for the speck in your neighbors eye while there is a beam in your own eye
let the one without sin cast the first stone
love one another forgive one another
These are the teachings of Christ, I see nothing that resembles Christianity here.
So run along fool I have no season to spend with you, and will not be counted as a friend in your company.
So doing things to others? You told me to go to hell, I guess you better be scared.
hey you

United States

#108 May 23, 2008
Thats something I learned from the Wiccans, very cool.
You cower, YOU are scared of Christ and what He represents. wiccans do not worship the True God. They are in grave danger and should repent because they are Gods children He loves them and does not want them condemned.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#110 May 23, 2008
I have a feeling K&P got in trouble with the Topix folks under that handle, so she has chosen to come in here under a more anonymous non-member handle. That way, she has more anonymity, and feels she can be as mean, nasty and goading as she likes, all under the guise of "I'm just spreadin' god's love". She knows exactly what she's doing. She doesn't have to play the savior/martyr game, she can just go hog-wild there. A bit more of her real personality is coming out now, when the thorns poke out through all the honeyed talk. The sort who'd smile as she served you the corn flakes she just spat in, if you get my meanin'.

Since: Mar 08

Middleton, WI

#111 May 23, 2008
I'm done with all of this. All I ever see on Topix is holier-than-thou railings against the opposing viewpoint. For a brief, fleeting moment it looked like we might get civil discourse out of this and then a few people from BOTH sides made broad generalizations, assumptions, and insults and we're back into mindless finger-pointing.

Topix is nothing but a sinkhole for any kind of hope or goodwill. It's like a bunch of middle school kids shouting 'They started it!' You all need to grow up.

And yes, I do realize I'm taking a holier-than-thou approach with this comment, and yes I understand that makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but the behavior around here is sophomoric and pathetic and frankly I think someone needed to say it.

I'll now limit my comments to only respond to reasonable discussion and debate. Considering the recent behavior around here I expect that means I'll be bidding most of you farewell for good. I also expect I won't be missed by many of you and all the better in my eyes.

You're all decent people. I know it, I've seen it from all of you, Christian, Pagan, Atheist, Agnostic or whatever. You don't have to be so petty negative as you are here. You really don't.

Aremis

“living is learning”

Since: Sep 07

Nanaimo BC

#112 May 23, 2008
Aremis Asling wrote:
I'm done with all of this. All I ever see on Topix is holier-than-thou railings against the opposing viewpoint. For a brief, fleeting moment it looked like we might get civil discourse out of this and then a few people from BOTH sides made broad generalizations, assumptions, and insults and we're back into mindless finger-pointing.
Topix is nothing but a sinkhole for any kind of hope or goodwill. It's like a bunch of middle school kids shouting 'They started it!' You all need to grow up.
And yes, I do realize I'm taking a holier-than-thou approach with this comment, and yes I understand that makes me a bit of a hypocrite, but the behavior around here is sophomoric and pathetic and frankly I think someone needed to say it.
I'll now limit my comments to only respond to reasonable discussion and debate. Considering the recent behavior around here I expect that means I'll be bidding most of you farewell for good. I also expect I won't be missed by many of you and all the better in my eyes.
You're all decent people. I know it, I've seen it from all of you, Christian, Pagan, Atheist, Agnostic or whatever. You don't have to be so petty negative as you are here. You really don't.
Aremis
Please don't leave! You are one of the only people on here who can clarify an issue, and cut all the crap away without being negative or offensive. I always enjoy your posts. This particular thread was created as bait to stir up negative emotions. Natalia said that she thought it was a harmless way of directing the moon's negative energies, but if you leave topix now because of it, it was definatly not harmless. There are many of us here who really value your opinions and benefit from your shared wisdom. I understand your issues though. Try to stay away from threads like this then. Ignore the ignorant, rude and malicious people here, as hard as it is. There are people, myself included, who visit this forum because we can't find any like minded people to talk to where we live. If all the intelligent, fair and and kind people follow you, then we will be left to the trolls. Please reconsider.
Amy

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Coeur D Alene, ID

#113 May 23, 2008
hey you wrote:
I will defend my faith when someone blasphemes God.
Hey You,
What is the only unforgiveable sin?

If you think others are committing it...aren't you just wasting your breath?

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Coeur D Alene, ID

#114 May 23, 2008
hey you wrote:
<quoted text>You cower, YOU are scared of Christ and what He represents. wiccans do not worship the True God. They are in grave danger and should repent because they are Gods children He loves them and does not want them condemned.
How do you know? Who says my God is different from yours?
hey you

United States

#117 May 24, 2008
Triquetra wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Who says my God is different from yours?
Because my God condemns witchcraft etc. Because it is like the sin of witchcraft, to rebel: and like the crime of idolatry, to refuse to obey. Forasmuch therefore as thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, the Lord hath also rejected thee from being king.

“I am not Kathy Bates...”

Austin, TX

#118 May 24, 2008
K&P since I know you have been banned...

"Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

This saying is perfect for you are acting quite foolish and twisting the Lord's word to suit your personal needs instead of HIS needs (which includes loving your neighbor as you love yourself).

I pity ye for being a narrow-minded individual who chose to harass others for choosing to worship all aspects of G-D instead of just one facet like you do. All you are doing is hurting your spiritual connection with G-D.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#119 May 24, 2008
:) I did indeed invite Knit. Timing was important.
Well they say if you speak the devils name than it shall appear.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#120 May 24, 2008
Thats something I learned from the Wiccans, very cool.
Ah I'm rubbing off on ya.:)

“Just a Koldunia”

Since: Jan 08

Kostroma

#121 May 24, 2008
Perhaps, but I have heard contaminations are two ways. You need to ponder what is rubbing off on you?:)

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Coeur D Alene, ID

#122 May 24, 2008
hey you wrote:
<quoted text>Because my God condemns witchcraft etc. Because it is like the sin of witchcraft, to rebel: and like the crime of idolatry, to refuse to obey. Forasmuch therefore as thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, the Lord hath also rejected thee from being king.
Ok, so your rulebook condemns poisoners and cursers. I don't practice that way. Religion is never a sin, even if I believed in sins, which I don't. I'm not in rebellion, nor is practicing a religion different from yours equal to rebellion. Idolatry is not a crime, but, I don't practice it any more than I imagine you do nor do I see how it compares to disobedience.

Don't you see where I'm going here? If you'd get off your high horse for 3 minutes, I'd try to show you that I'm not evil just because I believe differently than you do. I'd try to show you that we're not so different. I would show you, IRL, that you wouldn't even know I was a witch if you met me on the street and that your rulebook says you will recognize them by their fruits but, you can't have fruits without the Holy Spirit, so how do you explain those of us who demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit without believing in your rulebook?? Like I said to Soldier Of Christ: Even Christians believe differently from each other and they all go off the same book. If you can't agree within your own set of rules, how can you condemn everyone else??

And, you never answered my other question: What's the only unforgiveable sin????

“I am not Kathy Bates...”

Austin, TX

#123 May 25, 2008
Perhaps, but I have heard contaminations are two ways. You need to ponder what is rubbing off on you?:)
Hmmm...a love for planting moon gardens and runes...LOL!!!

I am getting started on my mentors' garden tomorrow since we FINALLY got things unpacked at his new place. I just need to find a lavendar plant large enough to go next to his front porch.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#124 May 25, 2008
hey you wrote:
<quoted text>Because my God condemns witchcraft etc. Because it is like the sin of witchcraft, to rebel: and like the crime of idolatry, to refuse to obey. Forasmuch therefore as thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, the Lord hath also rejected thee from being king.
Hmmm....idolatry you say? Sounds like the Catholic church to me.

The definition says so too.
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This idolatry

noun
1. religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
2. the worship of idols; the worship of images that are not God

WordNet® 3.0,© 2006 by Princeton University.

“CRITICAL THINKING -- try it.”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#125 May 25, 2008
hey you wrote:
K&P, I took your advice and began reading the bible. Is this one of your favorite verses?

Ezekiel 23:20 (NIV)
"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."
Heather

Southampton, UK

#126 May 26, 2008
hey you wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what he wrote, but what you posted is pure bigotry.A bible thumper is a derogatory name for a Christian, I guess you are very closed minded. A fake . I see you as a limited indevidual who is dabbling in something she should not. I see an outcast trying to convince the majority of people in the U.S.. Ain,t gonna work. You are a loser . Get real and quit trying to justify your tarot cards and dumbassed trickery because you cannot find yourself abiding by the one true God because you find that God,s law is to hard for you to follow. In reality , you are a lazy assed person who is a loser big time.

I don't think what Natalia said is a covering name for all Christians -- just this one. As mean as it sounds, if a Christian enters a forum of a different religion purely to spout their bigoted hate towards them and yes using insults they should expect attention like this.
I understand your point, but you appear to be only defending Christians. And judging by the nasty thing that she has said in the past -- I wouldn't call her a Christ-like person myself.
But I could be wrong....
Heather

Southampton, UK

#127 May 26, 2008
hey you wrote:
<quoted text>Because the only way to God is through Christ and He alone.

Is this statement supposed to convince anybody here to convert?

People here are not as full of arrgoance as you think. If a Christian entered this forum with an inch of tolerance and calmly debated with Natalia and the others about how they felt about the post and generally showed love and compassion no matter what their belief -- they would not be spoken to in the same way as K & P.
Plus, since there is many Pagans on these forums who do believe in deities of different forms -- it will apply to them also.
Heather

Southampton, UK

#128 May 26, 2008
Hey you is converting nobody and just making himself look hot-tempered and funny. If he wants to show the love and wisdom of Jesus -- he can try and do it in a way that doesn't offend people for he too is a bigot. After that, then people can decide where their path should lead.
heyyou

United States

#129 May 27, 2008
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm....idolatry you say? Sounds like the Catholic church to me.
The definition says so too.
WordNet - Cite This Source - Share This idolatry
noun
1. religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
2. the worship of idols; the worship of images that are not God
WordNet® 3.0,© 2006 by Princeton University.
Your wrong again, and spreading nasty things about another religion, Oops all your posts say you do not hate. Oh my, are you a liar? Why don,t you justy eat your own shit? You look like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web