Pope Being Held in Pennance Robe in Rome, NEWS X

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

Sr Rambutta Liottae

Sonoma, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The news released just moments ago shocked millions of the faithful when they learned of the circumstances of his confinement in robes of Pennance in Roma, sources reveal. Additionally the actual circumstances of this confinement appear to be forced, with members of the household sent to remote posts or also held in virtual confinement. Transmission ends.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lisa443confess

Sonoma, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2013
`
What kind of horror, what madness? What to do? Where to go? Hearing, and now seeing this has stressed us all.
Sister May

Sonoma, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2013
You need to disregard this as he will be freed from the sequester when he accepts the mandate to desist from those practices.
Karen Wong III

Sonoma, CA

#4 Mar 6, 2013
The radio person says that this has happened because his holiness was coming out in support of arms for all for universal peace and prosperity and for supporting the TEAPARTY which has become Catholic after that meeting with the Kockh bothrs. Is this true? My Bishop wont answer which of itself is a kind of answer and what do we do?, heh?
Wally MartinIII

Sonoma, CA

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Does this have anything to do with the N Koraens and the re-usable plastic bag quandary? Something is pissing them off about the Blessed Pope and his treatment at the hands of the secularists who want to disarm the church and create a PC state where only proper, whatever that means that day, things are said and all the IMPROPER stuff keeps happening as that may make folks happy in their illicit stupour and seductive nakedness.
The war against Xmas gays as bravely reported by bill Oh is surely going to cause the communists to force us to vote for medicare for the end of the world and make us all mad as heck and just itching to bathe in the fountains of rome. I know this because god has tole me. THAT IS WHY I JOIN THE TEAPRTY TEAPARTY. You should too. NO MORE MICROWAVES.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Wally, you are raving.. Your tin hat is on to tight. It is cutting off the blood supply to your head.
Charlene DDS

Sonoma, CA

#7 Mar 9, 2013
I here think that, know that you are all raving. We need to rescue the pope and that is that. The duty is clear, kleer and easy to see. There is no 'wait a minute"...we must rescue the holy father from this horror. Who knows what they are forcing him to undergo there? What he is being exposed to or being deprived of? What dark depravities? There could be videos and animals and costumes and unspeakable oaths involved.
This cannot endure and we must persevere. Even the Senator said ( and those guys are always on a stool) " this is just the kind of reason we are the most powerful nation..so that we can DO something". Stop blathering and start gathering to form a great crusade to right this wrong.

Jonesboro AR

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Have fun storming the castle!
Stinking Rose Budd

Sonoma, CA

#9 Mar 9, 2013
I agree with you, Kathwynn. I will JOIN THE TEAPARTY TO stop all this discourse. When, as you say, folks are ALL each & every one armed then these lingering converstaions and haeckles that go nowhere where work instead should be done to improve the lot of the jobcreators and soften their labors & worry over what to do with us who will not obey will stop. In the PARTY you have shown me how to know what needs to be done; you say stop taxing god's beloved jobcreators, stop regulating them, let them be let them be let them be great. This is our salvation; stop medicare, sociaist security old age anything, foodstamps and free satanist education at so-called universities where they teach stuff no one understands and one does not need to be a good servant of the blessed jobcreators. STOP Pissink them off!

Jonesboro AR

#10 Mar 10, 2013
Stinking Rose Budd you are raving.. Now ask the good nurse to up the drip to a stream...
TEAPARTY CHURC SINger

Sonoma, CA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Stinking Rose Budd you are raving.. Now ask the good nurse to up the drip to a stream...
YOU MUST BEELIEVE.
Rose sounds kinda okay, but you sound troubled. So what? Why because she is right and right is might and we meet all the timne to set us right. I dont know about universties but I KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN I AM TOLD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr JOEL 202,580
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE