of 4
Next Last

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#64 Jan 16, 2011
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposes himself...like pulling down his pants? Have *you* ever tried to run with your pants down around your ankles??
More times than I'd like to admit.

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#65 Jan 16, 2011
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be done with the gun nuts so I assume it is our turn again.
No, I was minding my own business trolling in politics forums when I was summoned back here by XMarinaX. There I was, bagging on Sarah Palin and then BAM all of a sudden I am back here with you Witches. I'm not really sure what happened. How do I get out of here?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#66 Jan 17, 2011
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was minding my own business trolling in politics forums when I was summoned back here by XMarinaX. There I was, bagging on Sarah Palin and then BAM all of a sudden I am back here with you Witches. I'm not really sure what happened. How do I get out of here?
Close your eyes. Click your heels together while repeating there is no place like home. Good luck.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#67 Jan 17, 2011
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home..."

#68 Jan 17, 2011
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Close your eyes. Click your heels together while repeating there is no place like home. Good luck.
*Damn* it!

If I'da read your post first...

Damn it.

Doughnut?

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#69 Jan 17, 2011
Sorceress Kaitlin wrote:
<quoted text>
*Damn* it!
If I'da read your post first...
Damn it.
Doughnut?
Between the two of us giving him this powerful spell he may try it and find that it works. Then on the other hand he may end up at the Emerald City. Hmmm, either way he would be gone. At least it was worth a try.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#70 Jan 19, 2011
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Between the two of us giving him this powerful spell he may try it and find that it works. Then on the other hand he may end up at the Emerald City. Hmmm, either way he would be gone. At least it was worth a try.
Ayep
cathars

Seward, NE

#71 Dec 23, 2012
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the "diety" is named Satan and he lives in a place called Hell.
you obviously need to do some research on wicca/pagan beliefs, buddy. i'm only a few days into it and i know that i wouldn't go back to orthodox religions if my life depeneded on it. the church comes from a background of bad things...like killing the knights templar (their holy army) for their riches....no thanks...id rather have my deities (which i havent picked yet) than be afraid to go to hell. people like you are the reason orthodox religions aren't very appealing. I don't like being judged by "religious" people for my decisions, neither does anyone else...that's not what religion is about.:)

#72 Dec 23, 2012
Has it really been a *year* since anyone's been here??

Jonesboro AR

#73 Dec 24, 2012
This forum kind of died.. **shrugs** it happens.

#74 Dec 24, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
This forum kind of died..**shrugs** it happens.
Hmmm...

But then... Without anyone else around.... we get to do *this!!*

Jonesboro AR

#75 Dec 24, 2012
LOL yea you just never know what is every is up to...:->

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#76 Nov 24, 2013
cathars wrote:
<quoted text>
you obviously need to do some research on wicca/pagan beliefs, buddy. i'm only a few days into it and i know that i wouldn't go back to orthodox religions if my life depeneded on it. the church comes from a background of bad things...like killing the knights templar (their holy army) for their riches....no thanks...id rather have my deities (which i havent picked yet) than be afraid to go to hell. people like you are the reason orthodox religions aren't very appealing. I don't like being judged by "religious" people for my decisions, neither does anyone else...that's not what religion is about.:)
No it's true. If you read all of the posts in this forum you will see how evil Wicca is an can be.

Jonesboro AR

#77 Nov 25, 2013
Real Morgan Jones You just keep clicking those heels.. One day you might even get a brain.

#79 Nov 26, 2013
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's true. If you read all of the posts in this forum you will see how evil Wicca is an can be.
Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

Jonesboro AR

#80 Nov 27, 2013
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the "diety" is named Satan and he lives in a place called Hell.
No, that would be your "diety". As that entity is part of your mythology. That being is all yours.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#81 Nov 27, 2013
Whoooo! Time to get the net he's at it again!
Ken Ra

Minneapolis, MN

#82 Dec 2, 2013
The names of Gods is for our convenience. Matron Patron and specific names are really not that important.
Look inside your self. Find what YOU regard as powerful/awesome/Great. The more you look at that the better the chance you will see someone looking back. Congratulations you have found a God, now look around for a character/name that sort of matches. Some of the stories don't match well because the writer never met a god. You don't have to believe when you can know. How you relate to this God is between you and the God. The Gods I have met do not like groveling/subservience though that could be me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr bmz 207,561
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web