“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#23 Apr 27, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the "diety" is named Satan and he lives in a place called Hell.
AKA next door to Morgan.

Since: Apr 10

Dark side of Hell

#25 Apr 27, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
albion wrote:
<quoted text>AKA next door to Morgan.
That must mean that ol' Morgan lives at 668, which is the Neighbor of the Beast.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#26 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a Christian invented boogyman to keep the masses under control. It seems that you Christians are so obsessed with this that it is to the point of worship.
Stepson of Thor

Brunswick, OH

#27 Apr 28, 2010
Bloody Damn Visigoths wrote:
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That must mean that ol' Morgan lives at 668, which is the Neighbor of the Beast.
My travel guide says "Visit Heaven for the weather, but stay in Hell for the company."

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#28 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said a prize fool...

Do you seriously think that you can come in here and use troll tactics and think that it will gain you any thing other than derision.

What a Moron you truly are being..
Silent Whispers

Drogheda, Ireland

#29 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of when Voltaire was dying and there was a rush to get the Priest to administer Last Rites and when the Priest arrived and asked: "Do you renounce Satan and all his evils?", what more could a true Libertine like Voltaire say than: "Now is not the time to be making enemies Father!"

Also did you know that the root word of Satan comes from Shai'tan, meaning Adversary? This denotes a sense that Satan is only doing what God wishes in testing Mankind. Many scholars believe that since Angels were created with no free will they must obey God and therefore stands to reason that Satan is merely awaiting the end when he can reclaim his blessed name Samael again.

Also in Genesis it is the Elohim which declares the work is now done and Elohim is a plural for Gods, numbering 12 in total. Many scholars also feel that there is a distinct reference to the 12 Olympian Gods here as manifestations of the Monad or Unknowable facet of God... YHVH.

Just some info for you sorry if already knew it... x

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#30 Apr 28, 2010
This fellow is doing a very poor job at winning converts. I wonder if he's actually just trying to chase people away from the pagan forums, thinking that that will help convert them?
Silent Whispers

Drogheda, Ireland

#31 Apr 28, 2010
I have my reservations as to whether or not they are here to seek converts. I think personally that this is someone having some fun. Shame as to be at others expense but well such is the nature of the net.

Jonesboro AR

#32 Apr 28, 2010
Silent Whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of when Voltaire was dying and there was a rush to get the Priest to administer Last Rites and when the Priest arrived and asked: "Do you renounce Satan and all his evils?", what more could a true Libertine like Voltaire say than: "Now is not the time to be making enemies Father!"
Also did you know that the root word of Satan comes from Shai'tan, meaning Adversary? This denotes a sense that Satan is only doing what God wishes in testing Mankind. Many scholars believe that since Angels were created with no free will they must obey God and therefore stands to reason that Satan is merely awaiting the end when he can reclaim his blessed name Samael again.
Also in Genesis it is the Elohim which declares the work is now done and Elohim is a plural for Gods, numbering 12 in total. Many scholars also feel that there is a distinct reference to the 12 Olympian Gods here as manifestations of the Monad or Unknowable facet of God... YHVH.
Just some info for you sorry if already knew it... x
Well if he posts again it will most likely denouncing it as satanist lie some such rot.
Silent Whispers

Drogheda, Ireland

#33 Apr 28, 2010
kathwynn wrote:
Well if he posts again it will most likely denouncing it as satanist lie some such rot.
Well to be fair now if this person is a genuinely seeking to witness people, which I doubt but how-in-ever, then such a response is warranted as they are adhering to their personal beliefs. I don't share them but there we go.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#34 Apr 28, 2010
Silent Whispers wrote:
Whoa CShne I wish I got as many prayers said for me as you do! Guess this means the poster likes you.:)
Go mBeannaí na Beannachtaí na Déithe ort á Leamhóir! ;)
Yeah, kinda reminds me of the blokes I tend to get cornered by in coffee shops. Pagan and Christian, they both have that zealous holier-than-thou type.

Blessings :)

Jonesboro AR

#35 Apr 28, 2010
Silent Whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be fair now if this person is a genuinely seeking to witness people, which I doubt but how-in-ever, then such a response is warranted as they are adhering to their personal beliefs. I don't share them but there we go.
Be that as it may, but the christians for the most part coming up to a Pagan of any stripe and shoving their bible verses into our face cause only troubles..

There is a website.. I do not recall where now and quite honestly am not up to googling for it.. That did showed how a christian could witness to a Pagan with out being combative.

If this christian was all that interested in engaging in a dialog with us he would get the coaching from a christian that does this and be willing to learn.

But coming on like he did made him look like a prize fool in my opinion..

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#36 Apr 28, 2010
kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Be that as it may, but the christians for the most part coming up to a Pagan of any stripe and shoving their bible verses into our face cause only troubles..
There is a website.. I do not recall where now and quite honestly am not up to googling for it.. That did showed how a christian could witness to a Pagan with out being combative.
If this christian was all that interested in engaging in a dialog with us he would get the coaching from a christian that does this and be willing to learn.
But coming on like he did made him look like a prize fool in my opinion..
Far better to "shove" a Bible verse in your "face" than to see you burning in the sulphery fire and brimstone of Hell in your afterlife. I'm just looking out for you. I will pray for you again tonight.

Dark side of Hell

#37 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better to "shove" a Bible verse in your "face" than to see you burning in the sulphery fire and brimstone of Hell in your afterlife. I'm just looking out for you. I will pray for you again tonight.
There you go again, trying to scare people into your sick and twisted death-cult with threats of hellfire and damnation.

Who do you think you're dealing with, children?

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#38 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a coffee enema while listening to Elvis's version of "Amazing Grace"? It's very spiritually inspiring.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#39 Apr 28, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the bible you're reading in your avatar picture is upside down?

Dark side of Hell

#40 Apr 28, 2010
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the bible you're reading in your avatar picture is upside down?
I just spit wine all over my computer, I was laughing so hard! Now I gotta go find something to clean up this mess.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#41 Apr 29, 2010
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a coffee enema while listening to Elvis's version of "Amazing Grace"? It's very spiritually inspiring.
Ah, he's got the zealotry of the recent convert. And look, he's modeling his facial hair after Jim Caviezel.

Jonesboro AR

#42 Apr 29, 2010
Real Morgan Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
and right on cue...

And the other poster is right.. jesus is reading the bible upside down... Did you for get to look closer before pulling this off of yahoo images? Tch shame

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#43 Apr 29, 2010
I am pretty positive that the picture is NOT a pic of the person posting. The upside down "bible" gives it away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min STEFANO COLONNA 205,622
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 5 hr thetruth 14,435
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 12 hr buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) 17 hr Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE