Samuel 15:23 - "For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft...." In this verse Saul was rejected from being king because of witchcraft. See I Samuel 28:7. Saul sought after witches.
2 Kings 9:22 - Jezebel was a witch. She was the most wicked woman in the Bible. The dogs gnawed her bones after her death.
1 Chronicles 10:13 - King Saul died for practicing witchcraft.
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "
1. Jesus claimed to be God - John 8:24; 8:56-59 (see Exodus 3:14); John 10:30-33
2. Jesus is called God - John 1:1,14; 20:28; Col. 2:9; Titus 2:13; Heb. 1:8
3. Jesus is the image of the invisible God - Heb. 1:3
4. Jesus abides forever - Heb. 7:24
5. Jesus created all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:15-17
6. Jesus is before all things - John 1:1-3; Col. 1:17;
7. Jesus is eternal - John 1:1,14; 8:58; Micah 5:1-2
8. Jesus is honored the same as the Father - John 5:23
9. Jesus is prayed to - Acts 7:55-60; 1 Cor. 1:2 with Psalm 116:41; (John 14:14)
10. Jesus is worshipped - Matt. 2:2,11; 14:33; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6
11. Jesus is omnipresent - Matt. 18:20; 28:20
12. Jesus is with us always - Matt. 28:20
13. Jesus is our only mediator between God and ourselves - 1 Tim. 2:5
14. Jesus is the guarantee of a better covenant - Heb. 7:22; 8:6
15. Jesus said, "I AM the Bread of Life" - John 6:35,41,48,51
16. Jesus said, "I AM the Door" - John 10:7,9
17. Jesus said, "I AM the Good Shepherd" - John 10:11,14
The New World Order To Be Destroyed
1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather
together against the LORD and against his Anointed One.
3 "Let us break their chains," they say, "and throw off their
4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
5 Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his
6 "I have installed my King on Zion, my holy hill."
7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are
my Son; today I have become your Father.
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the
ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to
pieces like pottery."
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the
11 Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take
refuge in him.--Psalms 2 (NIV)