Christian Pastor Angry Over 'Rain God...

Christian Pastor Angry Over 'Rain God' License Plate: It Violates My Religious Liberty

There are 2 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Christian Pastor Angry Over 'Rain God' License Plate: It Violates My Religious Liberty. In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

License plates, as benign as they are, have a way of sparking controversy - particularly when it comes to religious liberty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I hope they determine that his case has merit. Then I will be able to file suit that every time I hand over currency, I am being forced to be a mobile billboard for a belief system I find contrary to my own.

Religitards are hilarious in their self created persecution.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Just another case of vile fundietard vermin demanding special rights! He should move to another state, better yet, to another country!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 hr Ismail 256,296
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct 30 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct 30 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct 26 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct 25 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct 25 GiveUpUDummies 8
Loner wiccan Oct '17 birdy 2
More from around the web