Without a doubt

They're idiots too

Indoubtedly

They obviously are

All of the above

ridin dirty

Temperance, MI

#22 May 19, 2009
pagans make no sense, they're crack addictided morons along with the rest of those stupid polytheistic religons
Anonymous

United States

#23 May 19, 2009
ridin dirty wrote:
pagans make no sense, they're crack addictided morons along with the rest of those stupid polytheistic religons
Addicted. Religions.

Yup, sounds like you know a lot about stupid.

Since: Feb 08

ANOKA, MN

#24 May 19, 2009
ridin dirty wrote:
This from a guy who calls himself "ridin dirty". And who can't even put a sentence together, or spell "addicted". Hon, you better lay down the meth pipe yourself.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#25 May 19, 2009
I dream of a day, in the far distant future, when this thread and both "who is allah" threads are buried so deep that no one knows they're there.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26 May 19, 2009
I never even read the allah thread. I am not going to.

Location hidden

#27 May 20, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
I never even read the allah thread. I am not going to.
It's in the Guinness Book of World Records as most frustrating thread ever written. 2 threads for a total of 21,532 responses... goes like this... "Muslims suck, Muhammad is a pervert." "No no, you westerners are evil, Muhammad is great"... and different variations of each statement over and over 21,532 times. Neither side will let up and they won't let the thread die. It's a great example of the world in microcosm.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#28 May 20, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the Guinness Book of World Records as most frustrating thread ever written. 2 threads for a total of 21,532 responses... goes like this... "Muslims suck, Muhammad is a pervert." "No no, you westerners are evil, Muhammad is great"... and different variations of each statement over and over 21,532 times. Neither side will let up and they won't let the thread die. It's a great example of the world in microcosm.
I've often wondered how the Allah threads ended up on a Pagan Forum to begin with and Topix has done nothing about it.

Another thought had entered my mind. Probably after my third or fourth beer. With the words of wisdom from your many posts we should start a campaign. "Clark Griswold for President"

“A different view”

Since: Sep 08

West Riding

#29 May 20, 2009
NM Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often wondered how the Allah threads ended up on a Pagan Forum to begin with and Topix has done nothing about it.
Another thought had entered my mind. Probably after my third or fourth beer. With the words of wisdom from your many posts we should start a campaign. "Clark Griswold for President"
After the word "beer" you should have put "too many".

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#30 May 21, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>After the word "beer" you should have put "too many".
You are right. I have a head ache this morning.

“Over the Next Ridge”

Since: Nov 08

Down by the Creek

#31 May 25, 2009
BurntSalad wrote:
Pagans are stupid. Pagans are weirdos.
And ?

“A different view”

West Riding

#32 May 25, 2009
StreamWalker wrote:
<quoted text>
And ?
Some of them wear pointy hats? err...I got a brand new pair of roller skates..erm...Mrs Obama has a biggish bottom.....the Pope is a Catholic....er.hm..were do i sign up?

Location hidden

#33 May 25, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>After the word "beer" you should have put "too many".
Thanks Rat... and here's the sad part Albion... While I don't think I'm anywhere near qualified to be president, I do think I'm more honest than AT LEAST the past 3 presidents... much more actually,... and although this isn't saying much, my IQ is probably double that of our last president, and I feel I have a lot more common sense than our current president (again... that's not saying much). I'm not claiming that any of this would make me a good president, but... the point is that in spite of what a crappy president I would make, I truly think I'd do a better job than Obama is currently doing. I KNOW I would have done a better job than the complete moron who just left office did, and I think just by not being a scheming conniving liar with low morals like Clinton was would have made me a better president than him. So the point is... it's no wonder this country is so fkd up.

“A different view”

West Riding

#34 May 25, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Rat... and here's the sad part Albion... While I don't think I'm anywhere near qualified to be president, I do think I'm more honest than AT LEAST the past 3 presidents... much more actually,... and although this isn't saying much, my IQ is probably double that of our last president, and I feel I have a lot more common sense than our current president (again... that's not saying much). I'm not claiming that any of this would make me a good president, but... the point is that in spite of what a crappy president I would make, I truly think I'd do a better job than Obama is currently doing. I KNOW I would have done a better job than the complete moron who just left office did, and I think just by not being a scheming conniving liar with low morals like Clinton was would have made me a better president than him. So the point is... it's no wonder this country is so fkd up.
It WAS meant as a light hearted comment! but you are right, in a country so vast its amazing how you always find a collection of village idiots and oddities to stand. Or is it all planned by those in the background who wield the real power and are just looking for a figurehead?
With every reversal of plan Obama looks more and more like an educated version of Bush, in fact if you look at them all over the last few decades, if it wasnt for the fact that some of them keep getting wheeled out on parade you might well think something on the lines of Dr Who was happening.

“I'm not of this generation”

Since: Dec 08

Spotsylvania

#35 May 26, 2009
Blessed be to all that see, the troll is obviously ignorant.

Spotsylvania

#36 May 26, 2009
ridin dirty wrote:
How many google searches did it take you to find a word like "polytheistic?" It's obviously new to you if you can't even erect a sentence with proper grammer and a hint of intelligence.

What makes Christians any better then us? They believe if you don't Obey a mans every word he sends you to a pit of fire for eternity after you die, whether you were a good person or not. Yet a rapist can join him in heaven, so long as he asks for forgiveness. Puh-lease!

Location hidden

#37 May 26, 2009
albion wrote:
<quoted text>It WAS meant as a light hearted comment! but you are right, in a country so vast its amazing how you always find a collection of village idiots and oddities to stand. Or is it all planned by those in the background who wield the real power and are just looking for a figurehead?
With every reversal of plan Obama looks more and more like an educated version of Bush, in fact if you look at them all over the last few decades, if it wasnt for the fact that some of them keep getting wheeled out on parade you might well think something on the lines of Dr Who was happening.
It's the same as when a couple who share a large amount of character flaws has kids, and end up being terrible parents. When their kids grow up they swear they won't make the same mistakes their parents made... so they make different ones. And they end up being equally bad parents as their parents were.

A Dr. Who parade... heh heh... I like that.

Location hidden

#38 May 26, 2009
ayekaekae wrote:
<quoted text>
How many google searches did it take you to find a word like "polytheistic?" It's obviously new to you if you can't even erect a sentence with proper grammer and a hint of intelligence.
What makes Christians any better then us? They believe if you don't Obey a mans every word he sends you to a pit of fire for eternity after you die, whether you were a good person or not. Yet a rapist can join him in heaven, so long as he asks for forgiveness. Puh-lease!

Ayekaekae... have you had an argument with a rock?

Spotsylvania

#39 May 26, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayekaekae... have you had an argument with a rock?
Is that what I'm doing now? Oh jeeze./:

“A different view”

West Riding

#40 May 26, 2009
ayekaekae wrote:
<quoted text>
GRAMMAR!
darkfeary474

Mentor, OH

#41 May 26, 2009
Yep... and this is one crazy assed weirdo pagan ya don't wanna **** With!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Alexander 256,391
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 16
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Dec 29 Sugar plum 50
News Who the Crusaders Are in 2016 Dec 28 Playa 7
confusion 3 Dec 26 taylor810 1
confusion Dec 26 taylor810 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 26 Eagle 12 4,912
More from around the web