Location hidden

#245 Nov 16, 2009

“Just a Koldunia”

Since: Jan 08

Kostroma

#246 Nov 16, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
You just say that because of the shape of my head. And it's way past Saturn time by the way. My x girlfriend called yesterday to tell me about her divorce.... am wondering if I should be lured back down that road. The song "Jessie Paints a Picture" pretty much sums up our relationship. It's by John Denver but if you can get past that it's a cool song. Have Anton learn it and he can sing it to you on the front porch swing.
Oh... and thanks for the compliment.
Sir, you are welcome for the compliment. And actually Anton already does this song frequently:

From a phone booth in Vegas, Jessie calls at 5 a.m.
to tell me how she's tired of all of them.
She says, "Baby, I been thinking 'bout a trailer by the sea.
We could go to Mexico...you, the cat, and me.
We'll drink tequila and look for sea shells.
Now, doesn't that sound sweet?"

Oh, Jessie, you always do this every time I get back on my feet.
Jessie paint your pictures 'bout how it's gonna be.
By now I should know better, your dreams are never free.
But tell me all about our little trailer by the sea;
Jessie you can always sell any dream to me.

Oh, Jessie, you can always sell any dream to me.
She asks me how the cat's been, I say, "Moses he's just fine
but he used to think about you all the time.
We finally took you pictures down off the wall.
Oh, Jessie, how do you always seem to know just when to call?"
She says, "Get your stuff together. Bring Mose and drive real fast."
And I listen to her promise, "I swear to God this time it's gonna last."

By
now I should know better, your dreams are never free.
But tell me all about our little trailer by the sea;
I'll love you in the sunshine, lay you down in the warm white sand.
And who know, maybe this time things'll turn out just the way you planned.

By now I should know better, your dreams are never free.
But tell me all about our little trailer by the sea

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#247 Nov 16, 2009
Natalia Tikimirova wrote:
I like you, I like the way you think. If comfort of spirit was involved? I am convinced that Wiccans could in their spirit of everything is ok, allow infected blankets.
They have afterall allowed bigots a toehold and more in their movement. Carefully hidden under a sophisticated seperatist argument. Have they not?
Ah, but the Christians were the first to teach those methods to so many other haters. Native Americans were some of the first to fall victim to that sort of foreign terrorism.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#248 Nov 16, 2009
<quoted text>
You forgot or didn't mention his legs are like serpents, and he carrys a shield and whip. I could explain the symbolism to you?
Sure... there's penis written all over that imagery.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#249 Nov 16, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the Christians were the first to teach those methods to so many other haters. Native Americans were some of the first to fall victim to that sort of foreign terrorism.
You Think?

Location hidden

#250 Nov 16, 2009
Silent Bob7 wrote:
WoW seriously, I just remembered where I heard that name before! That was the first Santana record album that I bought in the early 70s! It freaked me out because of the tripped-out album cover with the demon/angels. Santana Abraxas!
I am not trying to derail you though - does this album cover have anything to do with what you are discussing?
I think might be in a very round about way. I remember getting high to that album back long, long ago in a universe far, far away.

Actually.. I just realized a link from the album to this discussion. Carlos Santana is a cockhead for the way he hogged the Grammy from Rob Thomas for Smooth.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#251 Nov 16, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure... there's penis written all over that imagery.
Don't be a pig. There is serious symbolism all over that image.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#252 Nov 17, 2009
omg wrote:
Are you saying to have sex with her?<quoted text>
I believe Lillithmoon is. No worries in that department. My gf gets a "magical experience" every night. She's one lucky lady ;o)

Shagging under the stars? Its a bit wintry on the manhood here at this time of year. I'll give it a go in summer.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#253 Nov 17, 2009
The Real Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a great point. Muslims have now picked up the mantle. But Christians have been spreading terror for two millennia. A world ruled by the "taliban". We had it in europe. It was called the "dark ages" from 4th century onwards.

Location hidden

#254 Nov 17, 2009
<quoted text>
Don't be a pig. There is serious symbolism all over that image.
rooster heads, snakes and whips have all been phallic symbols throughout history... well maybe not whips so much... but I'm unaware of any symbolism other than that.

“God is a kid with an ant farm.”

Since: Oct 09

Gehenna

#255 Nov 17, 2009
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Lillithmoon is. No worries in that department. My gf gets a "magical experience" every night. She's one lucky lady ;o)
In the words of the immortal Martin Van Buren, "OK!"
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shagging under the stars? Its a bit wintry on the manhood here at this time of year. I'll give it a go in summer.
I'm in Florida. Unfortunately for me, I find the wintry part more romantic than the stars part at this point. I miss the seasons so bad here. I'm use to fall colors in Autumn and snow in winter. Yule is fast approaching and it doesn't feel right here.

Which begs the question, "Anyone know how to make it feel more like winter in this hellishly, hot state?"

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#256 Nov 17, 2009
Lillithmoon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm in Florida. Unfortunately for me, I find the wintry part more romantic than the stars part at this point. I miss the seasons so bad here. I'm use to fall colors in Autumn and snow in winter. Yule is fast approaching and it doesn't feel right here.
Which begs the question, "Anyone know how to make it feel more like winter in this hellishly, hot state?"
Visit the mountains :)

Location hidden

#257 Nov 17, 2009
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a great point. Muslims have now picked up the mantle. But Christians have been spreading terror for two millennia. A world ruled by the "taliban". We had it in europe. It was called the "dark ages" from 4th century onwards.
If the Inquisition had had nuclear capabilities, I have no doubt that the population of the world would by now either be Catholic, or dead.

“ Harm None Do What Ye Will”

Since: Jun 08

here

#258 Nov 30, 2009
Lillithmoon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
i know the temperature can't be changed, but what about some fake snow outside.also that snow in a spray can on the windows might help it look a little more wintery.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#259 Dec 1, 2009
Lillithmoon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you too. And I think I understand finally your problem with Wicca. Acceptance to the point of naivete does present problems.
I certainly hope you do not think I am one of those trying to drive you away. I have no such wish at all. I enjoy conversing with you very much. I was sincere when I said I love your history lessons and find them very interesting.
I myself am a moon worshiper. I am a novice when it comes to tarot. Yet, I still find reassurance in the sage like advice the cards convey. I look forward to future conversations on the subject.:)
Our last new moon that will end tomorrow, was a new Moon in Scorpio. Scorpio is represented by the death card. The date of this new moon was 11 (November) 16th. Using this date we lay out the eleventh card of the Tarot, "Strength" for the month and the Tower card (16th card ) for the day.

Add the month and day together you get 1+1+1+6=9 Pull the 9th card from the major arcane, The hermit.

Now look at the zodiac card death, the 13th card add this to the date. 1+1+1 +6+1+3= 13 the devil.

Now consider that this Moon happens in the Sun sign of the first deacon of Scorp, represented by the 7 of cups. The persona card for Scorp is the King of Cups….lay those cards out and listen closely to the happenings under them:

A couple snuck into the white house (seven of Cups)
4 police officers were killed in an ambush and the suspected killer was killed.

Tiger Woods had his “accident” in which his injuries seem to have come from a club wielding wife?

A Major hidden in the US Army killed 12 at Fort Hood.

Tonight,(just before the full Moon) the President announces that he will expand the war in Afghanistan.

Now condemn me all you want, but tell me? Did not Scorpio rule the last two weeks?
LOL

Detroit, MI

#260 Oct 14, 2010
This will sum up pagans for anyone that wants ot know

http://encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/index....

“ Harm None Do What Ye Will”

Since: Jun 08

here

#261 Oct 14, 2010
LOL wrote:
This will sum up pagans for anyone that wants ot know
http://encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/index....
well,aren't we just cute and witty!! what do you think the encyclopedia of stupid would say about christians?? something probably far worse and no doubt funny.
Shadow

Grove City, OH

#262 Oct 14, 2010
BurntSalad wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I'm an atheist.
Doesn't mean you can bash us so f&%k off.
LOL

Detroit, MI

#263 Oct 14, 2010
wykkan wrote:
<quoted text>well,aren't we just cute and witty!! what do you think the encyclopedia of stupid would say about christians?? something probably far worse and no doubt funny.
It says christians are stupid too.

Location hidden

#264 Oct 14, 2010
LOL = Just Curious

Your posts are too similar, your IP is the same...just register! If you really have questions, we'll be glad to answer them if you are actually serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web