How to determine your soul card in th...

How to determine your soul card in the Tarot

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Interested

AOL

#1 Sep 6, 2007
When one thinks of a Tarot deck more times then often the image of a slavic gypsy happens. Why this is so has been debated for years. However it is an image so powerful that it prevails even into this day of computers and information at the fingertips.

Each person born, has a Tarot Constellation, that is as unique to them as a fingerprint. The constellation begins with a soul card and is built from that point forward, based on the positions of planets, the day of the week the phase of the moon. The foundation however is the soul card.

To determine your soul card is a relativly easy thing to do. Just add up the numbers of your birthdate and reduce that number to it's lowest form.

Lets say a child is born today 9/6/2007 add 9+6+2+0+0+7 which equals 24, now add 2+4 it comes to 6. Therefore a child born today has the soul card of the lovers the 6th card of the major arcanna.

Try this, what is your soul card in the Tarot. I am a 9 a hermit.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 6, 2007
I was born in 1970, do i count it as 70 or 7

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 6, 2007
Lol, well what would you know, im a 9 also, The Hermit, thankyou for that Interested, can you please give me your interpretation of the Hermit, we are sure to see it differently,lol.
Interested

AOL

#4 Sep 6, 2007
OK, this will be easy, I to am a hermit.

add it as 7+o not 70.

To form the skelton of the constelation pull the hermit from your deck then pull all the 9's from the all suits.( of cups nine of wands nine of disks nine of swords...then find your inner teacher card by going through the major arcanna and finding the card that adds up to nine. For the Hermit is is the 18th card (1+8=9) The moon is your inner teacher card. Lay these cards out. The hermit, all nines and the moon, reflect on them....do you begin to see somethings about yourself more clearly? This is the skeleton of a hermit.
Interested

AOL

#5 Sep 6, 2007
we all have but one soul which we take with us in all aspects of our lives, be it work as represented by the pentcles, or our personal relationships as represented by the cups, or our creativness and intellect as represented by the wands or our passions, lusts and conflicts as represented by the swords...look closely at the suits, do you see the foundations of yourself there?

“May The Light Guide You!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Small Town Manitoba

#6 Sep 6, 2007
Interested wrote:
When one thinks of a Tarot deck more times then often the image of a slavic gypsy happens. Why this is so has been debated for years. However it is an image so powerful that it prevails even into this day of computers and information at the fingertips.
Each person born, has a Tarot Constellation, that is as unique to them as a fingerprint. The constellation begins with a soul card and is built from that point forward, based on the positions of planets, the day of the week the phase of the moon. The foundation however is the soul card.
To determine your soul card is a relativly easy thing to do. Just add up the numbers of your birthdate and reduce that number to it's lowest form.
Lets say a child is born today 9/6/2007 add 9+6+2+0+0+7 which equals 24, now add 2+4 it comes to 6. Therefore a child born today has the soul card of the lovers the 6th card of the major arcanna.
Try this, what is your soul card in the Tarot. I am a 9 a hermit.
I am 7 The Chariot-one of my bookd has a somewhat blacker definition than the other- I think I'll stay with the lighter.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2007
I see things very clearly, if I do them in order of how they sit in the deck then i see my whole life before my eyes, my own journey. the nine of wands tells me i knew from an early age (when i was forced to go and live with my abusive father and stepmom) that I was different from most,i craved solitude and could see things that others couldnt.

The swords tell me that i had to leave, get away from them and find myself
the cups tell me that i can wish for anything and i can usually get what i ask for..within reason, thats down to positive thinking im sure,this period in my life also opened me up to deeper divination, nine of pentacles shows how i put everything on hold to have and raise children.

Finally, with children growing fast I can look deeper into myself, i still love being alone in my thoughts and being cancerian this matches the hermit card that I am.

My constant seeking has led me to The Moon, The Triple Goddess, my journey hasnt even begun to begin. Ive so much more to learn, Thankyou for your help, this truly is a wonderful way of fining out who I am. Love and light.xx

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Sep 6, 2007
The Colonial wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 7 The Chariot-one of my bookd has a somewhat blacker definition than the other- I think I'll stay with the lighter.
My book says...'the qeurent may understand or atleast accept Karma and seeks the breaking down nessessary to remove the debt.

Ofcoarse this does not mean financial debt but balance of the laws of the universe..which i think Colonial you have a great understanding of, go on, give us your interpretation of your Tarot Skeleton.

And Can I just say Intersted, i found it very strange when i was loooking at my cards, we share the same cards, to know you have taken the cards as i have done and looked for a pattern is very strange indeed,for a small moment it felt like i was connected to you. your skeleton is the same as mine but you will also interpret it differently so surely in some way you also read the cards intuitivly, structured and intuitivly, its fantastic.
Interested

AOL

#9 Sep 6, 2007
The Colonial wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 7 The Chariot-one of my bookd has a somewhat blacker definition than the other- I think I'll stay with the lighter.
The soul of the chariot? take the chariot out and then line up all the 7s then find the major arcanna card that adds up to 7 the 16th card, which is the inner teacher and personality card....examine these cards and you will begin to see the skeleton of your Tarot constellation.
Interested

AOL

#10 Sep 6, 2007
1+6 equals the tower, your inner teacher has led you to the knowledge that nothing is permanent, what is built up also comes down.
Interested

AOL

#11 Sep 6, 2007
Kethry wrote:
I see things very clearly, if I do them in order of how they sit in the deck then i see my whole life before my eyes, my own journey. the nine of wands tells me i knew from an early age (when i was forced to go and live with my abusive father and stepmom) that I was different from most,i craved solitude and could see things that others couldnt.
The swords tell me that i had to leave, get away from them and find myself
the cups tell me that i can wish for anything and i can usually get what i ask for..within reason, thats down to positive thinking im sure,this period in my life also opened me up to deeper divination, nine of pentacles shows how i put everything on hold to have and raise children.
Finally, with children growing fast I can look deeper into myself, i still love being alone in my thoughts and being cancerian this matches the hermit card that I am.
My constant seeking has led me to The Moon, The Triple Goddess, my journey hasnt even begun to begin. Ive so much more to learn, Thankyou for your help, this truly is a wonderful way of fining out who I am. Love and light.xx
It gets even better, all you have seen is the glimpse of the skeleton of your soul. There is still much to examine within your Tarot Constellation, such as your hidden teacher cards your visible and hidden influence cards, your growth year card, your balance card.

I am very fascinated by intuiative Tarot readings, I am also Mousieyhar of the Koldun, I breath, live eat and excrete the Tarot. If one can marry the intuiative and science of the Tarot..one could I believe reach enlightment.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#12 Sep 6, 2007
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets even better, all you have seen is the glimpse of the skeleton of your soul. There is still much to examine within your Tarot Constellation, such as your hidden teacher cards your visible and hidden influence cards, your growth year card, your balance card.
I am very fascinated by intuiative Tarot readings, I am also Mousieyhar of the Koldun, I breath, live eat and excrete the Tarot. If one can marry the intuiative and science of the Tarot..one could I believe reach enlightment.
I love how the Koldun Tarot works, I know there is much more to learn, i am willing to learn if you are willing to teach.
Hecate23

Harvey, IL

#13 Sep 6, 2007
I'm a 4. The Emperor. Inner teacher, 13= Death. Right on the money! I learned this method from a numerology/tarot book some years back. But the part about the layout wasn't in there. Thanks Interested!
Interested

AOL

#14 Sep 6, 2007
Hecate23 wrote:
I'm a 4. The Emperor. Inner teacher, 13= Death. Right on the money! I learned this method from a numerology/tarot book some years back. But the part about the layout wasn't in there. Thanks Interested!
Examine all the 4"s you will see your foundation there.

Do you know your destiny card? or how to find it?

“May The Light Guide You!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Small Town Manitoba

#15 Sep 6, 2007
Interested wrote:
1+6 equals the tower, your inner teacher has led you to the knowledge that nothing is permanent, what is built up also comes down.
I was going to ask Kethry how to figure this all out but you answered before I had time to ask (you must be psychic)(that is too funny)I could pretty much take any point in my life and make those cards fit. It is one of my projects at the moment to stop dwelling onthe past, otherwise I could write you a book. So, today Ihave not been on the street or done drugs for over 34 years, I have been sober for over 8 year, i haven't smoked for 5 years(professional quitter)I am a successful professinal in health care, it was no cake walk getting here. My life is my wife and daughter. Life has and can change within an instant,follow the light.
Interested

AOL

#16 Sep 6, 2007
Kethry,

I can say this one hermit to another, with total understanding...."Girl you are hell on wheels when pissed off, Huh?"

ROFLMAO
Interested

AOL

#17 Sep 6, 2007
Hecate23 wrote:
I'm a 4. The Emperor. Inner teacher, 13= Death. Right on the money! I learned this method from a numerology/tarot book some years back. But the part about the layout wasn't in there. Thanks Interested!
The fool is the un-numbered card of the major arcanna. In most depictions he is shown carrying a bundle of baggage, which represents the 4 suits that we all travel through. Work, relationships, Creativeness, and lusts or conflicts. This is the foundation of the layout of the skeleton.

I can't wait for an 8 to show up....that will get interesting.
Interested

AOL

#18 Sep 6, 2007
The Colonial wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to ask Kethry how to figure this all out but you answered before I had time to ask (you must be psychic)(that is too funny)I could pretty much take any point in my life and make those cards fit. It is one of my projects at the moment to stop dwelling onthe past, otherwise I could write you a book. So, today Ihave not been on the street or done drugs for over 34 years, I have been sober for over 8 year, i haven't smoked for 5 years(professional quitter)I am a successful professinal in health care, it was no cake walk getting here. My life is my wife and daughter. Life has and can change within an instant,follow the light.
May you rebuild the towers well. I wish for you the best.

“May The Light Guide You!!!”

Since: Jul 07

Small Town Manitoba

#19 Sep 6, 2007
Interested wrote:
1+6 equals the tower, your inner teacher has led you to the knowledge that nothing is permanent, what is built up also comes down.
I'll try doing this the Card Way"
7 swords-I can be my own worst enemy but have also felt betrayed by some authorityor people in positions of authority. esentially making me a victim at a young age.
7 pentacles-have worked hard to overcome poverty and am now looking for a slower pace and taking in the luxury of having the time to seek more spirituality and not just trust and follow the light
7 cups- have been distracted by other temptations(not the band LOL)while following the light-hence all the quitting to get back on track
7 wands-have a tendancy to hold my ground when told I cannot do something (you know the ones "you can't do that" your not smart enough, you're not strong enough, the system won't allow it, nobody does it that way and on andon)

“And the circle goes round...”

Since: Dec 06

Rogers Arkansas

#20 Sep 6, 2007
i am a 6, but I don't have my cards with me at work. I will have another look at this tonight when i get home.

Jag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan 10 Abishai100 1
I'm searching for answers Jan 9 Anonymous 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec 31 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec '17 Mr goody two shoes 256,264
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct '17 Kim 21
More from around the web