Pagan manners

Feb 24, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com 17

Do not ever out anyone; do not call a friend or acquaintance by their pagan name or their affiliation with their pagan group when in a mundane situation.

Full Story
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
If some of the 'Pagans' I've spoken to on this forum represent the appitamy of corgel manners,than I am flabbergasted beyond words.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Jumper what you are is a troll.. And no one is going to have waste any courtesy on a troll.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Jumper what you are is a troll.. And no one is going to have waste any courtesy on a troll.
I knew YOU would find me here of-course.

Jonesboro AR

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I knew YOU would find me here of-course.
Actually, jumper I wasn't looking for you.. I was interested in the article.. But saw your post so while I appreciate you would like to make a case for either stalking or harassment.. It just is not gong to happen..

Though I do find it interesting that you had too respond to my post.And see you do not deny any of observation of what you are here on topix.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, jumper I wasn't looking for you.. I was interested in the article.. But saw your post so while I appreciate you would like to make a case for either stalking or harassment.. It just is not gong to happen..
Though I do find it interesting that you had too respond to my post.And see you do not deny any of observation of what you are here on topix.
I'm honest.And that is my only falt.

Jonesboro AR

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Thanks for the chuckles, jumpers... Honest... Riiigghhhttt...
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Thanks for the chuckles, jumpers... Honest... Riiigghhhttt...
I have no reason to lie.

If you are nice to me I shall return in kind,

Jonesboro AR

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Bullshyt..
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Bullshyt..
And I would further say that by exposing your Pagan name on a public forum breaks your own rules of edicate.

Jonesboro AR

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Jumper you are an idiot seriously.. You could not be more of a fool if you tried.. Yes, I know you do try..
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Jumper you are an idiot seriously.. You could not be more of a fool if you tried.. Yes, I know you do try..
Sorry it took so long to reply but I asked some people my step brother knew when he was into that pagan stuff before he got saved,and they said in THEIR comunity of TRUE followers that any real member of Paganisim would never expose themselves,or air their private rituals on such a public venue as this forum.

They told me to avoid you,but I think your an ok fellow.
Vanye

Plano, TX

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
If some of the 'Pagans' I've spoken to on this forum represent the appitamy of corgel manners,than I am flabbergasted beyond words.
I'm honestly lost here. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Perhaps you should try rephrasing your comments, using actual English words?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
Vanye wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honestly lost here. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Perhaps you should try rephrasing your comments, using actual English words?
You read some of the off the wall comments of those nuts that give pagans a bad name to other faiths and wonder why I said that.

You take some young person who's interested in paganisim,and look at it from their point of view.

Jonesboro AR

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Vanye wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumper is a troll currently working his way towards getting banned again. It seems the poor fool really thinks he is being.. Well something.. Though definitely not smart or intelligent. His choice to be a nuisance and a fool.. And being banned for eventually for breaking topix TOS.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 28, 2013
These postings are a tad off topic. It seems its a bit too personal. The article is referring to practicing pagans from all walks of life respecting fellow pagans. Although Paganism is becoming a feasible alternative to other faiths, it is still regarded as a fringe religion. From what i have read in this and other threads, alot of misplaced anger is being displayed in relation to pagan posters.

From some of the comments in other threads, it is apparent that some non-pagans enjoy goading others into an online drama. Of course, some of the comments are a bit below the belt, its hardly surprising when people have the right to defend themselves. Instead of becoming too personal, its better to read the story first, think, then comment.

This thread is actually a good one. It gives new people thinking about coming into Paganism, a baseline for ettiquete.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
As I am not Pagan,it is only with the understanding that I had thought Paganisim was a nature religion promoting peace and love of all living things around us.

From the reponces I've recived from these followers,my questions ridiculed,my family and friends called rude disgusting names,and the faith that I personally belive in slanderd on a public forum,only makes pagans look petty and childish.

The great Pagans of old would be ashamed.

Jonesboro AR

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Jumper, quit playing the martyr.. You do not do it well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Shamma 203,454
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE