As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brandon Sun

With the Boy Scouts of America entangled in a furor over its ban on gays, lesser-known youth organizations across the ideological spectrum see an opportunity.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
Learn to read; I've threatened no one
Post #69
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T5CLGGG1C...
Virgin First Fruit

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bible Believer wrote:
REV 5-11 is unfolding NOW.
Revelation is pretty cool!
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
Hmmm

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

LOL!
Bible Believer

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KJV Mk 3:29
and refutes the charge that He casts out devils with the aid of Beelzebub
29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

----------
You won't be one of them! They are the fristfrluits --- the one's at Jesus resurrection.

Mockers and scoffers of God, His Holy Word and our Lord Jesus Christ.

And God does gives a reprobate mind: you're living proof.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

This is supposed to be a pagan/wiccan forum, why is this thread even posted here?

When discussing gay rights in relation to the boy scouts, would'nt it be better placed in a general social forum?

It just appears that its a thread for individual (generally uneducated) hatred against homosexuals.

Most of the posts (apart from the Pagan and lovely individual people themselves), are written by rage fulled teens or trolls.

Just a question. Why do you answer to these posts? Wouldnt' it be better to just to ignore? Not because its easier, but just to not add fuel to the fire?
Hmmm

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

::::glancing at header::::

I don't think there are many Southern Baptists who also practice Wicca, do you?

;)
I bang spoon on your head

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he was! Sure he was! Well I wasn't in the revolutionary war but I did spend a year in Vietnam fighting for your right to spew hatred towards your fellow man,all the while hiding behind your bible that you don't even follow! I would have to say that Jesus weeps for you as you couldn't be further from what he actually taught! Epic fail on your part! Oh, John Hanson is the answer hate boy!Now I'll let you get back to posting your hatred in the false name of Jesus! Bet you didn't know he was gay,did you? LOL
Dear teenager,

A Viet-Nam vet would never use a term like "epic fail" (followed up by "LOL")- that term is normally reserved for lost teenagers with xboxes and a shoot 'em up game.

That being said, thank you for fighting for our rights so that we can spew our hate in that wonderful video game of yours, hope you scored well.
Bible Believer

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm wrote:
::::glancing at header::::
I don't think there are many Southern Baptists who also practice Wicca, do you?
;)
No; I don't think so either. The is a Southern Baptist forum.. Hard for me to believe they are this loose.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
No; I don't think so either. The is a Southern Baptist forum.. Hard for me to believe they are this loose.
It's also posted in the Gay/Lesbian forum.
Bible Believer

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm searching: I see S Baptist & boy scouts??

OK; mystery. All have sinned; all have failed and come short. All need Jesus' salvation.

Folks have the right to protect their children.

gays/lesbians have not the right to dictate.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
OK; mystery. All have sinned; all have failed and come short. All need Jesus' salvation.
Dictate what?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Well

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
And you don't have to right to dictate what others should believe, or how they should live their lives.
Bible Believer

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't have to right to dictate what others should believe, or how they should live their lives.
I made no dictate. I do not want homosexual around my or anyone's children. They proselyte.

If they want to form their own group; which they have, leave others alone.

I do not want children exposed to their perversion. O, you silly boy. Generally a man acts like a man instead of some misfit trying to sound like a woman and dressing like a woman. It is perversion.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no dictate. I do not want homosexual around my or anyone's children. They proselyte.
I do not want children exposed to their perversion. O, you silly boy. Generally a man acts like a man instead of some misfit trying to sound like a woman and dressing like a woman. It is perversion.
"They proselyte"? How many flavors of dumbass are you?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"They proselyte"? How many flavors of dumbass are you?
From te way carries on I think he has Baskin Robbins 32 beat.. Shyt, I think he might even have Ben and Jerrys beat as well..

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't understand homosexuality; homosexuality and cross dressing are two different things And I've got some news for you; your children are already around homosexuals. You're just not aware of it. Grow up.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
From te way carries on I think he has Baskin Robbins 32 beat.. Shyt, I think he might even have Ben and Jerrys beat as well..
And all of his flavors are nutty.
Bible Believer

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Proselyte: two guys or women can't reproduce.... they have to proselyte to create.

You are talking to a mountain boy here. No phone lines here, no water lines to tap into. Don't like cities; don't go to movies and/or such. I cook.

I seriously doubt any one of you here know what a Christian is or have ever met one.

Jesus is returning soon now. The second woe is present. There's little time left; very little.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2 Peter 3:10-12 (KJV)

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bible Believer wrote:
Proselyte: two guys or women can't reproduce.... they have to proselyte to create.
You are talking to a mountain boy here. No phone lines here, no water lines to tap into. Don't like cities; don't go to movies and/or such. I cook.
I seriously doubt any one of you here know what a Christian is or have ever met one.
Jesus is returning soon now. The second woe is present. There's little time left; very little.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2 Peter 3:10-12 (KJV)
LMAO

Seriously, you do realize your rant about a guy that in all likelihood never existed coming back is funny.

But, yeah, it is good that we live in a country that permits religious bigots and homophobes to write and speak. It lets every one know just why your brand of christianity is toxic.

So while you sit there thinking your so self righteous and moral. The rest of just see a religious bigots sounding off on something that he has not one clue as to what he is writing about here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of122
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Jesus did kids 193,621
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 21 hr Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Fri Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
•••
•••