As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays...

As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow

There are 122 comments on the Brandon Sun story from Feb 18, 2013, titled As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow. In it, Brandon Sun reports that:

With the Boy Scouts of America entangled in a furor over its ban on gays, lesser-known youth organizations across the ideological spectrum see an opportunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brandon Sun.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#53 Feb 20, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you posted from a false bible where they changed the 10 commandments........ That's a Cat A Holic text - False Prophet; mother of harlots bible see REV 17
O.K., which bible, and how are they different?
Hmmm

Brattleboro, VT

#54 Feb 20, 2013
The Bible was passed down to you by the Catholic Church, so if anyone has messed with it, guess what? It happened on your watch.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#55 Feb 20, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you posted from a false bible where they changed the 10 commandments........ That's a Cat A Holic text - False Prophet; mother of harlots bible see REV 17
Gays are neither mentioned nor implied
Hmmm

Brattleboro, VT

#56 Feb 20, 2013
I would just love to see ANY translation of either the Ten Commandments or the Great Commandment (re: loving God totally, and your neighbor as yourself) that mentions homosexuality. Where do Protestants think they GOT the Bible?

Yes, Protestants. They've tried to hijack the term Christian, but they're only one branch of Christianity.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#57 Feb 20, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you posted from a false bible where they changed the 10 commandments........ That's a Cat A Holic text - False Prophet; mother of harlots bible see REV 17
You do realise that we are not a theocracy and that it dose not mater what Bible is used right?

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#58 Feb 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as homophobia, you stupid little [email protected] Kid
You just contradicted yourself.. Pathetically, I do not think you even understand just how ironic and sad your post is to every one else.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#59 Feb 20, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
You just contradicted yourself.. Pathetically, I do not think you even understand just how ironic and sad your post is to every one else.
That's what makes it so funny.
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#61 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
The Bible was passed down to you by the Catholic Church, so if anyone has messed with it, guess what? It happened on your watch.
Catholics are not Christian. They came along in the fourth century.

Read REV 17..... They wrote their own bible and published their first in 350AD........ Always has been rejected by Christians. They even altered the 10 Commandments -- they thought God got it wrong.
Hmmm

Hadley, MA

#63 Feb 20, 2013
You are completely deluded and brainwashed. I am a Catholic. I am a Christian. Your Bible is derivative, and it came from the canon of scripture you received from the Catholic Church. In fact, Protestants REMOVED books from the canon.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#64 Feb 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only pathetic to Queers, cause they don't like truth. They are born liars.
You certainly are one pathetic little homophobic fool.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

#65 Feb 20, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are not Christian. They came along in the fourth century.
Read REV 17..... They wrote their own bible and published their first in 350AD........ Always has been rejected by Christians. They even altered the 10 Commandments -- they thought God got it wrong.
And who cares! This is first and foremost a "Secular" nation and NOT a Christian theocracy as much as you would like it to be! So take your bible babble somewhere else! The Constitution trumps the bible in this country! We do not make laws in this secular country using your fairy tale book of lie's!Here we have Separation of church and state,and there is good reason for that! I thank "GOD"! for that as It protects us from brainwashed sheeple like yourself! Secular YES,theocracy NO!
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#67 Feb 21, 2013
Some Never Came Home wrote:
<quoted text>
And who cares! This is first and foremost a "Secular" nation and NOT a Christian theocracy as much as you would like it to be! So take your bible babble somewhere else! The Constitution trumps the bible in this country! We do not make laws in this secular country using your fairy tale book of lie's!Here we have Separation of church and state,and there is good reason for that! I thank "GOD"! for that as It protects us from brainwashed sheeple like yourself! Secular YES,theocracy NO!
Read history: we Christians fought for church/state separation and that is the real reason we have it. My relatives were in the evolutionary war -- Mel Gibson played in Patriot as my g-g-great grandfather. "all I need is two shots" was a famous quote of his.

I'm sure you do not know who the first president was.
Some Never Came Home

Tempe, AZ

#68 Feb 21, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Read history: we Christians fought for church/state separation and that is the real reason we have it. My relatives were in the evolutionary war -- Mel Gibson played in Patriot as my g-g-great grandfather. "all I need is two shots" was a famous quote of his.
I'm sure you do not know who the first president was.
Sure he was! Sure he was! Well I wasn't in the revolutionary war but I did spend a year in Vietnam fighting for your right to spew hatred towards your fellow man,all the while hiding behind your bible that you don't even follow! I would have to say that Jesus weeps for you as you couldn't be further from what he actually taught! Epic fail on your part! Oh, John Hanson is the answer hate boy!Now I'll let you get back to posting your hatred in the false name of Jesus! Bet you didn't know he was gay,did you? LOL
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#69 Feb 21, 2013
Without Christ Jesus' salvation you will die in your sin and spend eternity in Hell.

Were you there alone? A war lost by one man?

The Christ's name is Jesus. 108 y/o Jewish Rabbi names Jesus

&pl aynext=1&list=PL3B30A27DDD 9C314F&feature=results_vid eo
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#70 Feb 21, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Without Christ Jesus' salvation you will die in your sin and spend eternity in Hell.
Were you there alone? A war lost by one man?
The Christ's name is Jesus. 108 y/o Jewish Rabbi names Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k0DTT3u2JZ8XX&playnext=1 &list=PL3B30A27DDD9C314F &feature=results_video
You lose your case every time you threaten someone
Bible Believer

Charlotte, MI

#71 Feb 21, 2013
Learn to read; I've threatened no one.

So many don't know God and continue in unbelief.

You haven't much longer. REV 5-11 is unfolding NOW.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#72 Feb 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sure one stupid pathetic Shiteater.
LMAO you just keep showing that homophobia....

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#73 Feb 21, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Without Christ Jesus' salvation you will die in your sin and spend eternity in Hell.
Were you there alone? A war lost by one man?
The Christ's name is Jesus. 108 y/o Jewish Rabbi names Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k0DTT3u2JZ8XX&playnext=1 &list=PL3B30A27DDD9C314F &feature=results_video
You do realize that when you try to use guilt and fear as means to make a point or persuade some to your point of view. You loss the argument..

As a none christian the only message that you have delivered here. Is you want to be right. So threatening that your god is going to judge those who do not agree with you. Means you have no real argument. That your point, if you ever had one, is not worth even considering.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#74 Feb 21, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Learn to read; I've threatened no one.
So many don't know God and continue in unbelief.
You haven't much longer. REV 5-11 is unfolding NOW.
Right.. Got it.. You have no point.

Peddle your fear some where else.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#75 Feb 21, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Learn to read; I've threatened no one.
So many don't know God and continue in unbelief.
You haven't much longer. REV 5-11 is unfolding NOW.
Dude, it's already been decided. You're not going to change the BSA's decision by being a rankleass to people who have nothing to do with the decision making process within the BSA. You have no point and no validity here. If you don't like it, don't join the BSA. Very simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 51 min rabbee yehoshooah... 253,473
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 5 hr Thinking 4,656
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
More from around the web