As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: Brandon Sun 122

With the Boy Scouts of America entangled in a furor over its ban on gays, lesser-known youth organizations across the ideological spectrum see an opportunity.

Read more
Zachariahs Third Husband

Alpharetta, GA

#30 Feb 19, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
Queers like anonymous sex, so a queer circle jerk is formed with all the participants facing to the outside of the circle. It's like a g10r1ewh01e, but outdoors, with a camp fire warming their buttocks.
You're the cutest little thang
You should write a book
http://redapes.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#31 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Miller was rejected by the Baptist and formed his own group; disgraced, Ellen White took over; formed the prophecy group - 7th day Adventist.
I am Baptist from the Apostles - no denomination. I go to IFB and SBC and Independent churches. I have friends in Pentecostal denominations and Methodist and Presbyterian.
If one has been saved they are a Child of God and become a separate people.
So desperate to feel "special?" Aw...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#32 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
They brought God's wrath before; and, they are bringing it again.
Few are watching; few can see, few are ready. All have been warned. From the fourth horseman; only one event left. And it is the final event to come quickly. The prophecy is sealed and time is running out. It is past time that a people can repent for God to spare His wrath. Be prepared to meet God.
Gee...... we've been hearing this shit for 2,000yrs. When will you guys grow up?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#33 Feb 19, 2013
Willis wrote:
The queer scout leaders can show the scouts how to have a circle jerk around the campfire.
The straight ones already do that.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#34 Feb 19, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
Queers like anonymous sex, so a queer circle jerk is formed with all the participants facing to the outside of the circle. It's like a g10r1ewh01e, but outdoors, with a camp fire warming their buttocks.
Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
Speak for yourself.
Gay marriage is a fantasy.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#36 Feb 19, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself.
Gay marriage is a fantasy.
Not to those gay/lesbian people who are married.
Bible Believer

United States

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee...... we've been hearing this shit for 2,000yrs. When will you guys grow up?
2000 yrs; you folks in NJ beg for God's wrath. Are sure you're that old? Who are the WE. You and one other.
Bible Believer

United States

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Gays are an abomination! They are calling for God's wrath and they will and are getting it..... Don't stand anywhere near them.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Gays are an abomination! They are calling for God's wrath and they will and are getting it..... Don't stand anywhere near them.
good
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#41 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
You can't get far enough away.
Not Easily Fooled

Alpharetta, GA

#42 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Frame shop called
Your portrait is ready
http://m0.i.pbase.com/o6/04/318004/1/73285000...
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

#43 Feb 19, 2013
I'm so glad the Girl Scouts don't exclude girls and women who aren't "straight". Wouldn't give two hoots for the American Heritage Girls. Thank God one organization has some sense! The Boy Scouts are finally getting the picture that BEING gay doesn't make anyone a threat to anybody.

Before you start any self-righteous screeching, there is a difference between being gay and being a pedophile. There is no substitute for volunteering with your kids' troops if you have concerns about what they might be exposed to.

From my own experience of MANY years in Scouting, I can say that sexual preferences never came up during Scout activities. But if you're going to get all nervous about it, VOLUNTEER!

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#44 Feb 19, 2013
Equality doesn't make one a "parasite" and ending the Scouts policy of discrimination will greatly improve Scouting as they will no longer lose the excellent Scouts and leaders the bigotry has driven away.
Now Hear This wrote:
<quoted text>
Because then they wouldn't have anything to leech off of like parasites, and no one would join. And all members would be terminal.
And also because they are so effed up in the head, they want the whole world to share in their misery, which includes tearing down all tradition, decency, values, and morals which this country was founded by. That's what 'Gay Marriage' is all about too.
Gay rights has morphed into something other than "rights".
Today it is all about:
"We as a minority will spoil it for the majority at all costs".
This is also the logic behind organizations like the ACLU, Freedom From Religion, Atheists, Wiccans, etc. That's why all these parasites flock together.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#45 Feb 19, 2013
God doesn't have wrath, God has grace and forgiveness, and if you're referring to the fictional story of Sodom and Gommorrah, it had nothing at all to do with gay people.
Bible Believer wrote:
They brought God's wrath before; and, they are bringing it again.
Few are watching; few can see, few are ready. All have been warned. From the fourth horseman; only one event left. And it is the final event to come quickly. The prophecy is sealed and time is running out. It is past time that a people can repent for God to spare His wrath. Be prepared to meet God.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#46 Feb 19, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Do you feel the same way about people who divorced and then remarried to other people?
Bible Believer

United States

#47 Feb 19, 2013
Homosexuality is not necessarily murder or divorce of stealing a child's candy. Sin is sin regardless if it's stealing 10 bucks or a million.

OD; sodomy is derived from Sodom - has everything to do with perverts. No all homosexuals are sodomites you Satanist.

Each issue is sin; God mentions each separately. Some carry a death penalty then and now as in immediately and some don't.

The sodomite perverts want to drag more into their society --- they can't reproduce; the proselyte.
Hmmm

West Hartford, CT

#48 Feb 19, 2013
What utter nonsense.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#50 Feb 20, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Homosexuality is not necessarily murder or divorce of stealing a child's candy. Sin is sin regardless if it's stealing 10 bucks or a million.
OD; sodomy is derived from Sodom - has everything to do with perverts. No all homosexuals are sodomites you Satanist.
Each issue is sin; God mentions each separately. Some carry a death penalty then and now as in immediately and some don't.
The sodomite perverts want to drag more into their society --- they can't reproduce; the proselyte.
Your homophobia has destroyed your rational thought processor
So lets experiment with brain regeneration and see if you improve
GOD himself only lists ten simple sins; 'all' in the hebrew section; and here they are:
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
5. Thou shalt not kill
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
7. Thou shalt not steal
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
Do you feel better now?
Bible Believer

United States

#52 Feb 20, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your homophobia has destroyed your rational thought processor
So lets experiment with brain regeneration and see if you improve
GOD himself only lists ten simple sins; 'all' in the hebrew section; and here they are:
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
5. Thou shalt not kill
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
7. Thou shalt not steal
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
Do you feel better now?
You do realize you posted from a false bible where they changed the 10 commandments........ That's a Cat A Holic text - False Prophet; mother of harlots bible see REV 17

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min Sheik Yerbouti 215,108
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr DebraE 14,498
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web