Looking for a Pagan community in Kent...

Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky?

There are 13 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 23, 2012, titled Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

This group is intended as a Wiccan/Pagan networking forum for Bowling Green, KY and its surrounding areas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Yea. I drove by there on my way to a ball game.

I love the way they worked a magic spell to make their coven look like a trailer park!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Hokus pokus
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2012
And bogie boo!
ha!

Floyds Knobs, IN

#6 Mar 31, 2012
Jumper wrote:
Yea. I drove by there on my way to a ball game.

I love the way they worked a magic spell to make their coven look like a trailer park!
Oh.. That is funny right there!! Really!
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2012
That's why they call it magic.
Heathen

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 27, 2012
Hello and greetings. As far as finding a pagan group in the Bowling Green area thats easy! There are two groups in BG alone with at least two in Glasgow as well. Usually the two groups used to be one and split due to differences, thus your left with one group that is more wiccan and passive and another that is more traditional. All of these groups are easy to find with a quick google search. Also I will ask that you do not judge paganism based on these people. There are several family's in our area that will not belong to these groups because of difference in beliefs if your looking for a family friendly place to take your kids and your women too let me know I am a Nordic pagan!
Crow

Canton, OH

#9 Jun 27, 2012
Heathen wrote:
Hello and greetings. As far as finding a pagan group in the Bowling Green area thats easy! There are two groups in BG alone with at least two in Glasgow as well. Usually the two groups used to be one and split due to differences, thus your left with one group that is more wiccan and passive and another that is more traditional. All of these groups are easy to find with a quick google search. Also I will ask that you do not judge paganism based on these people. There are several family's in our area that will not belong to these groups because of difference in beliefs if your looking for a family friendly place to take your kids and your women too let me know I am a Nordic pagan!
I am interested. I really just need some spiritual guidance once in a while. I respect the Nordic gods. I follow mainly Hellinistic deities, but am an eclectic Pagan. However, I am a mom and I would like to meet like minded Pagans. I also live in the broom closet so discretion is of utmost importance. I guess it just means a lot to share this with you. Is been too long. Blessed be.
Lady shay

Winchester, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2014
I was wondering if you all know of any groups in the Lexington area??
Mitch

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2015
Merry Meet everyone, I was wondering if any of u knew of any covens in or close to Campbellsville KY? I have been solitary all of my adult life but now seek out others. Anyone that knows of any around here please respond. Thank You-Mitch
knight of Jesus

Lombard, IL

#13 Jul 4, 2015
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
I am interested. I really just need some spiritual guidance once in a while. I respect the Nordic gods. I follow mainly Hellinistic deities, but am an eclectic Pagan. However, I am a mom and I would like to meet like minded Pagans. I also live in the broom closet so discretion is of utmost importance. I guess it just means a lot to share this with you. Is been too long. Blessed be.
Your lost but Jesus is waiting for you to be found. Okay umm pagan aglfterlife offers uncertainty and dullness. Heaven is real and is bliss you can get in just repent and believe in Jesus.
Pam

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2015
You live In The broom closet?? WTH does that even mean lmao.
Ronny

United States

#16 Sep 9, 2015
I've tried searching covens and groups in bowling green but to no avail. I'd really like to find a stedy coven to start my Year and a Day training.
S A T A N

Louisville, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2015
Go to Hillvue Heights.......best pagan's around, especially Pagan Steve!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 256,359
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 14 Einstein Nukes 16
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Dec 29 Sugar plum 50
News Who the Crusaders Are in 2016 Dec 28 Playa 7
confusion 3 Dec 26 taylor810 1
confusion Dec 26 taylor810 2
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 26 Eagle 12 4,912
More from around the web