SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help

Since: Feb 07

Limerick, Ireland

#41 Aug 22, 2007
Darhahk wrote:
Yeah, I guess I did kind of stray from the original topic of that comment, but this has begun bothering me quite a bit lately. My apologies.
First things first ask yourself are you willing to be receiptive to these images? If not then perhaps its for the immediate best! You've seen and done alot and maybe this is your minds way of giving you the chance to dissect everything thats already been exposed to you!

I can't identify with demons in particular but I can say that I do see energies mainly. Being a Witch is a labelling word some need it and need that associated spirituality and others don't! The psychic faculties open up in unique manners to all! You say already that you are aware of the entire world so you acknowledge that this is more of what has always been there!

Perhaps taking some time to become acquainted with the abilities rather than the battling would be beneifit to you? Meditation and work on becoming emotionally and psychologically ready?
Interested

AOL

#42 Aug 22, 2007
I think you have read some questionble books that are feeding your insecurities.

Walk in the sunshine someday. Dance with your hands? Watch the shadows. They are not evil.

I suspect you are coming from a heavy duty "christian background"? Don't let collective craziness define you....Play, rejoice.

“Perceptive Reality: I AM REAL”

Since: Jan 07

Tullahoma, TN

#43 Aug 22, 2007
Interested wrote:
I think you have read some questionble books that are feeding your insecurities.
Walk in the sunshine someday. Dance with your hands? Watch the shadows. They are not evil.
I suspect you are coming from a heavy duty "christian background"? Don't let collective craziness define you....Play, rejoice.
actually yes, I do come from a heavy-duty Christian background. I was an extremely devout Christian when I was younger, and then I began to question. And you have not seen what I've seen nor experienced what I have experienced, so, Interested, on your comments of collective craziness? bugger off
Interested

AOL

#44 Aug 22, 2007
lol, ok, yet I am not the one raised in ignorance?t

Tullahoma, TN

#45 Aug 22, 2007
Interested wrote:
you do realize you just said that you are raised in ignorance, right? but to reply to your comment, thank you for reinforcing the unstated statement that I am not the one raised in ignorance. see the difference? let me attempt to put things in perspective for you:

Bodies burnt, while mothers weep,
Fallen soldiers, in final sleep.
Broken world, savaged land,
Victim of war-torn times of man.
Shadows laugh at atrocities,
As on sorrow and pain they feed.

Unbridled rage, rising up,
Lends strength to arms, the time has come.
Fury fuels the burning fires,
Justice is the heart's desire.
Fight to the death, no end is better,
Than by refusal to ever surrender.

Now then, read that and see if you can put yourself in my shoes. My question to you is, have you seen hell? I have, and I am not the only one on this forum. If others want to tell a portion of their stories, they will. Unless you have witnessed firsthand the atrocities people are capable of, you will never understand.
Now, I honestly could care less if you agree with this, but I do believe with all of my being that there are entities of an extraplanar nature that feed off of our suffering, and do everything they can to foster pain in our world. If you want to call me crazy for that, take a trip to Iraq, or Iran, or Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, or any one of the countries in our world that are being ravaged by war. I bet you'll wind up "crazy" too.
So, to reinforce my earlier response, piss off.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#46 Aug 22, 2007
Interested wrote:
I don't get it. Here you are a supposed intelligence and yet you refuse what is all around you. Now you speak about things that just because you refuse to see them does not mean they do not exist.

Ignore what you think is not there and suffer for it. Like walking down a busy road and refusing to believe a car will hit you, eventually your part of the pavement.

I realize it's easy to refuse what exists. That hope is what keeps people from going crazy when they discover it does. Refusing an unexplained motion out of the corner of your eye or a vanishing wazit. So many people refuse deities or ghosts, refuse unknown things that have no proof. Churches empty regularly because people refuse to see or to believe. People that have been through hell readily believe.

There are no faithless soldiers but there are faithless Christians. The concept of death is so far away and so easily refused that to the normal man or woman, it just does not matter. And here you are, ignorant of a reality that for what ever reason you refuse.

Death has it's own set of rules so far different from life that it's all suspect. Guess work. And you guess that it does not exist or that parallels don't. My friend, you should know that heaven is a parallel. Haven, promised to all -a parallel. Shadow people are in fact living parallel to us. The term "Shadow people" or "Shadow realm" is a misnomer but the name Ether-realm is as well.

In time, we all see it. We walk into it daily without realization but the closer we are to death the more real it becomes.

When I was blown up in Kuwait, one of the other men saw "angels" surrounding me. He swore that he had seen ghosts or angels or something speaking to me. I just know I died. So you continue your ignorance and ignore other realities. I know they exist because I have seen them. The closer you come to death and the realization of an end. Your ignorance will change.
Interested

AOL

#47 Aug 23, 2007
Hold on now, I never said I do not believe in what Shakespere called "Stranger things under the universe". Go back and read what I said. Don't put thoughts in my head or words in my mouth. I more then likely have a stonger belief in the undefined then most.

As for calling Christianity craziness, I will let Christianities history speak for itself.
Interested

AOL

#48 Aug 23, 2007
I did not pick the fight with colonial. Please read the history and see.

As for clling Christianity crazy? I will let Christianities history to speak for itself.

Tullahoma, TN

#49 Aug 23, 2007
Kcuph wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. Here you are a supposed intelligence and yet you refuse what is all around you. Now you speak about things that just because you refuse to see them does not mean they do not exist.
Ignore what you think is not there and suffer for it. Like walking down a busy road and refusing to believe a car will hit you, eventually your part of the pavement.
I realize it's easy to refuse what exists. That hope is what keeps people from going crazy when they discover it does. Refusing an unexplained motion out of the corner of your eye or a vanishing wazit. So many people refuse deities or ghosts, refuse unknown things that have no proof. Churches empty regularly because people refuse to see or to believe. People that have been through hell readily believe.
There are no faithless soldiers but there are faithless Christians. The concept of death is so far away and so easily refused that to the normal man or woman, it just does not matter. And here you are, ignorant of a reality that for what ever reason you refuse.
Death has it's own set of rules so far different from life that it's all suspect. Guess work. And you guess that it does not exist or that parallels don't. My friend, you should know that heaven is a parallel. Haven, promised to all -a parallel. Shadow people are in fact living parallel to us. The term "Shadow people" or "Shadow realm" is a misnomer but the name Ether-realm is as well.
In time, we all see it. We walk into it daily without realization but the closer we are to death the more real it becomes.
When I was blown up in Kuwait, one of the other men saw "angels" surrounding me. He swore that he had seen ghosts or angels or something speaking to me. I just know I died. So you continue your ignorance and ignore other realities. I know they exist because I have seen them. The closer you come to death and the realization of an end. Your ignorance will change.
so hey dude, I thought of a question. I agree the terms shadow realm and ether realm may not be entirely accurate. i just wanted to ask if you've heard of any kind of better description, at least better in your opinion. I've always thought "piercing the veil" was probably the closest I've heard to what I personally, at least, have observed. Maybe alternative planes as well, would be an apt description.
Interested

AOL

#50 Aug 23, 2007
I have rsponded and even started a new topic, all of which do not appear on this thread.

I have not violated the terms of service yet I am being censored....I expect such from wiccans. I am outta here.

To ignore a sound argument is indeed a loss.

Tullahoma, TN

#51 Aug 23, 2007
Interested wrote:
Hold on now, I never said I do not believe in what Shakespere called "Stranger things under the universe". Go back and read what I said. Don't put thoughts in my head or words in my mouth. I more then likely have a stonger belief in the undefined then most.
As for calling Christianity craziness, I will let Christianities history speak for itself.
ok, I'm getting a little bit tired of you trying to make people look stupid and failing miserably. It's just annoying. You come in here unprovoked saying;
Interested wrote:
I most assuredly did read what you said, and it is a flagrant attempt at an inflammatory remark. You, sir, have obviously never witnessed pure evil, nor seen the line between life and death. The night still stands out clearly in MY mind when, on guard duty, I watched over the corpsmen as they unloaded three men from the evac chopper. I still remember the night when my XO was shot down. I still remember the night when our MP SSgt was killed by his HMWWV basically landing on top of him. I still remember the night when our EOD MSgt was killed by the cowardly little punk @$$ scum who didn't have the balls to face him man-to-man but instead blew him up with a second hidden bomb after he disarmed the first one. Shall I continue? Not to mention MY platoon is out there RIGHT NOW patrolling, trying not to get shot in the back by some pathetic, vomit-inducing postules of human waste. I swear, you wanna call me crazy? You ain't seen crazy. I've seen death more often and in a variety of ways you can't even begin to imagine. If that won't force someone to see beyond the veil, nothing will. Now go stick out your thumb and sit on it before you try talking down to me again.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#52 Aug 23, 2007
Interested wrote:
Christian history speaks volumes. It is an amalgam of other belief traditions used to control the minds of the masses in a fear creating fashion. "Believe or burn in hell" The most fatal faith that ever existed. For proof look to the Inca, Aztec and American native. It is now being over shadowed by Islam, it's ugly little brother.

The way you have been portraying yourself, with your questions and statements, makes people believe that you are a fundamentalist Christian.
What you say and what you show being two entirely different things.
INNUDDAWOIDS, SETTLE DOWN AND STOP PISSING OFF THE MASSES!

Tullahoma, TN

#53 Aug 23, 2007
Are you feeling okay, Interested? You're on the wrong thread if you wanna start complaining about your little argument with Colonial. Do try to keep up.

Now then, your arguments so far here have measured up to just about the equivalent of the dog poo someone might scrape off the bottom of their shoe. And I'll tell ya, maybe if you had ever been in honest fear for your life, you would make more sense. It's not a whole lot of fun to wake up in the middle of the night and have to run for the bunker every couple days. Additionally, it's not pleasant to have medevac choppers landing and unloading the dead into HMWWV's while you're on your rounds and taking chow to the troops. It's not exciting to hear 50 cal.'s and MK19's blowin shit up all night long. It's not cheery to wonder if today is the day you'll get hit in the radius of a mortar impact and all they'll be able to hand your family is a set of dog because the rest of you got blasted. It's not happy-go-lucky to wonder which one of your buddies won't be coming back in from patrol today. It's not all flowers and butterflies to spend an hour and a half every night making sure your rifle is clean because you never know when you're going to have to use it. It's not a picnic to wear the same uniform for two weeks straight because you don't have the time to change into fresh cammies.
The world ain't all sunshine and butterflies. Maybe you should try to realize that.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#54 Aug 23, 2007
Darhahk wrote:
<quoted text>
so hey dude, I thought of a question. I agree the terms shadow realm and ether realm may not be entirely accurate. i just wanted to ask if you've heard of any kind of better description, at least better in your opinion. I've always thought "piercing the veil" was probably the closest I've heard to what I personally, at least, have observed. Maybe alternative planes as well, would be an apt description.
"Beyond the veil" seems to fit the best for me. I have heard it called "Mirror realm". That fits somewhat better. It is a mirror to our own, you know, like -more bad than good... That kind of thing.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#55 Aug 23, 2007
Interested wrote:
I have rsponded and even started a new topic, all of which do not appear on this thread.
I have not violated the terms of service yet I am being censored....I expect such from wiccans. I am outta here.
To ignore a sound argument is indeed a loss.
You respond with one line posts without clicking that little blue "reply". The system takes time to post your statements and when you do five or ten one line statements in a row, it seems like it drops you. Settle down and give your posts time to post. The remark about being "Outta here" will only break your heart, we wont mind a bit.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#56 Aug 23, 2007
Darhahk wrote:
ok, a few questions regarding Guardians. background first. ok, so what has been described here is quite similar to what I was trying to learn from a friend for approximately the final 1 and 1/2 years of my enlistment. I had come to the conclusion that I could sense the presence of the demons we were hunting.(yes I know it sounds RPG-ish or whatever) I would occasionally get what I could best describe as a cold chill or tingling sensation for no apparent reason. My questions stem from the fact that I haven't really sensed anything since leaving California. It was suggested to me recently that since that time I may have been suppressing this ability and basically blocking myself off (in a manner of speaking) from that entire world. My questions are: Does this sound familiar to anyone? I mean, lately, perhaps especially with not being able to interact with people in person of similar ideas, I've been highly doubting myself. I never claimed to be performing craftwork or to be Wiccan or a Witch, in fact my best explanation of my interaction with those beings was the use of pure unadulterated willpower. I do believe at one time there were observers of a particular encounter, almost as if we were in an arena and there were observers there that supported each of us. The thing is, it troubles me that I have not been challenged in quite some time. I'm concerned that I may have put a block on my belief due to in all honesty fear of having stepped in over my head. So my questions are; Does this sound plausible to anyone, and if so, has anyone experienced similar phenomena? Also, does anyone have advice or suggestions on how to overcome this block I may have put on myself? I have discussed this with a colleague at work recently and he has suggested that it may be detrimental to my personal growth.(very long story behind that). I truly believe that I'm perhaps unwittingly limiting myself, and it's time to step back out of the box. I would truly appreciate any insight y'all may be able to offer on this.
Abua'th my friends, En Tis Blethec
Boy do I feel watched. Lol I live in a house full of ghosts.
You could be blocking but then maybe you've spooked them off. Or you were sensing something not connected to you personally. It could be that what you sensed was connected to another person place or thing. Try a pumpkin test. If they are still around, you'll know.
Interested

AOL

#57 Aug 23, 2007
I have been called many things by many people. Yet I have necer met a person stupid enuff, and I mean stupid in all it's ugliness, to call me a fundamentalist Christian.
Interested

AOL

#58 Aug 23, 2007
You can Bite me.
Interested

AOL

#59 Aug 23, 2007
One thing I have learned from my few days on this forum? There is little difference between the hatred of a evangelical Christian and an elective wiccan. They both should be ashamed of themselves.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#60 Aug 23, 2007
Kcuph wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy do I feel watched. Lol I live in a house full of ghosts.
You could be blocking but then maybe you've spooked them off. Or you were sensing something not connected to you personally. It could be that what you sensed was connected to another person place or thing. Try a pumpkin test. If they are still around, you'll know.
Whats a pumpkin test hunny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 26 min Geno 252,780
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Eagle 12 4,463
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) 6 hr yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
More from around the web