#349 Oct 18, 2012
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam
Off yopic crap Reported again.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#350 Oct 18, 2012
No joking.Is there real magic out there?
javy

Modesto, CA

#351 Nov 2, 2012
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#352 Nov 7, 2012
anyone know anything about a giant lumberjack like shadow person? i say lumberjack because he reminds me of what a lumberjack would look like as a shadow person. he is about 7 feet tall and huge like a giant human being. he is described as typical shadow person but i have found nothing regarding this particular figure. any help would be greatly appreciated. he was standing beside my bed looking down at me. i know it was real and not just my imagination. everyone else thinks im nuts.
freek

Brownsville, TX

#353 Dec 16, 2012
i just discovered my gift and her name is Kath.
shes becomes a free stander when i have anger or want revenge but ive learned to use my gift to help people, what shall i do?
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#354 Dec 16, 2012
freek wrote:
i just discovered my gift and her name is Kath.
shes becomes a free stander when i have anger or want revenge but ive learned to use my gift to help people, what shall i do?
if you are able to help people, then help me, please
freek

Brownsville, TX

#355 Dec 17, 2012
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text>if you are able to help people, then help me, please
thats what im asking. how can i help people by seeing this shadow? i have the power to create,so strong that whatever i believe comes true but out of negative energy.i do not show fear but with anger. When i first noticed her,she would make me feel weak when i showed fear. now when someone makes me mad, its like action reaction.something instantly happens to them but without me making an effort and i feel her at present at the time.

i just see her in my room, but first couple of times was a group of them. now it just her. my homeboy noticed her without me telling him. that when i knew i wasnt crazy.
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#356 Dec 17, 2012
freek wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what im asking. how can i help people by seeing this shadow? i have the power to create,so strong that whatever i believe comes true but out of negative energy.i do not show fear but with anger. When i first noticed her,she would make me feel weak when i showed fear. now when someone makes me mad, its like action reaction.something instantly happens to them but without me making an effort and i feel her at present at the time.
i just see her in my room, but first couple of times was a group of them. now it just her. my homeboy noticed her without me telling him. that when i knew i wasnt crazy.
a shadow person can't do anything. the ones that i have seen have all been observers. they are just beings visiting us from another dimension of time and space
freek

Brownsville, TX

#357 Dec 17, 2012
if she observes then she learns.
at birth i couldnt do anything but now i can by observing and learning.
freek

Brownsville, TX

#358 Dec 17, 2012
Bluto wrote:
<quoted text> a shadow person can't do anything. the ones that i have seen have all been observers. they are just beings visiting us from another dimension of time and space
Bluto

Bellefontaine, OH

#359 Dec 17, 2012
freek wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont understand what you are saying. i think you might need to see a psychiatrist

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#360 Dec 17, 2012
freek wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek a mental health clinic. you are obviously off of your medication.
javy

Modesto, CA

#361 Dec 18, 2012
Kewn Ra

Minneapolis, MN

#362 Dec 18, 2012
You are all giving too much credit to outside sources. Most of this is your own fears and your subconscious trying to shut you down. Try using affirmations like " I am in charge of my life, for good or ill I am in charge!"
Alize

Chula Vista, CA

#364 Jan 30, 2013
My mom has also been having night Terror she has described an entity trying to harm her if anyone could help me understand what's happening or how to help her get rid if it I'm only 17 and I hate hearing her at night she's really terrified my email is alize_addiction@hotmail.com

Thanks so much !
javy

Concord, CA

#367 Jun 24, 2013

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#368 Jun 25, 2013
Javy the SPAMBOT is back...and reported.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#369 Jun 25, 2013
And reported for spam...
javy

Los Angeles, CA

#370 Jun 25, 2013
Well well well look who showed up...

The no advice giving pagan witch doctors themselves: twiddle dee and twiddle dumb!
PINCH111

Saint Austell, UK

#371 Jun 26, 2013
Sometimes most people will question their own sanity,reading the comments on this forum i now know i am sane as for other commentators,well perhaps topix should set up a professional counseling service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Dragnet52 203,462
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE