SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help
Shadow

Middlesboro, KY

#271 Dec 10, 2010
Sounds to me like it could be a demon or a fay that is messing with you. I go with the gaurdion spirit thing, might be your best bet.

“Please don't feed the trolls.”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#272 Dec 15, 2010
That, or your bf is playing tricks on you.
energy bound

Castle Rock, CO

#273 Sep 14, 2011
i feel really stupid but i just started playing with magic doing things like summoning, and binding spells without researching or anything with 1 other person and we did alot of stuff. so i started to have disbelieving thoughts and tried to summon a demon. it had been about month and one day i was about to go to bed but left my lamp on and sleeping by my dogs. once i fell asleep i drempt about a black figure lurking in the shadows outside my room. i woke up to see the figure walking inside my room in the light and it just stared at me for about 3 seconds then vanished. i have done alittle research and found this was a very bad sign. im scared and i dont know what do do. i havent seen it again yet but i can feel it around me sometimes. i am 13, anything you can say will help...thanks!!!
javy

San Pedro, CA

#274 Sep 22, 2011
Kcuph wrote:
<quoted text>Your aunt is being effected by Cikata-Muert. Or "Pestilence" aka the healers demons. Knowing who they are is the first step to finishing them.

Psalms 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.(Psalm 91:1-16 KJV)
javy

San Pedro, CA

#275 Sep 22, 2011
energy bound wrote:
i feel really stupid but i just started playing with magic doing things like summoning, and binding spells without researching or anything with 1 other person and we did alot of stuff. so i started to have disbelieving thoughts and tried to summon a demon. it had been about month and one day i was about to go to bed but left my lamp on and sleeping by my dogs. once i fell asleep i drempt about a black figure lurking in the shadows outside my room. i woke up to see the figure walking inside my room in the light and it just stared at me for about 3 seconds then vanished. i have done alittle research and found this was a very bad sign. im scared and i dont know what do do. i havent seen it again yet but i can feel it around me sometimes. i am 13, anything you can say will help...thanks!!!
Ephesians 5
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light. Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.(Ephesians 5:1-21 KJV)

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276 Sep 22, 2011
Hey javy see you are still being a fool here on topix..The person in question was not looking for a christian perspective... DUHHH!!

Besides Cshine advice I think is a lot more closer to the truth than a bunch of meaningklesas quotes from your collection of books..

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
CShine
"honestly don't know, and people very concerned for you could have convinced themselves that they saw the same thing you did.

Either way, the important thing is to focus on making a good and stable life for yourself and work on your emotions and any tangible issues like conflicts or bad things that happened in your life. Confront those and maybe the shadow monster goes away...

Good luck."
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#277 Dec 5, 2011
Kathwynn wrote:
Hey javy see you are still being a fool here on topix..The person in question was not looking for a christian perspective... DUHHH!!
Besides Cshine advice I think is a lot more closer to the truth than a bunch of meaningklesas quotes from your collection of books..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
CShine
"honestly don't know, and people very concerned for you could have convinced themselves that they saw the same thing you did.
Either way, the important thing is to focus on making a good and stable life for yourself and work on your emotions and any tangible issues like conflicts or bad things that happened in your life. Confront those and maybe the shadow monster goes away...
Good luck."
Yea. Having a shadow is annoying.
FireFly

Littleton, CO

#278 Feb 17, 2012
Kcuph wrote:
<quoted text>
Your aunt is being effected by Cikata-Muert. Or "Pestilence" aka the healers demons. Knowing who they are is the first step to finishing them.
Get some pure white candles and a silver ring. Some non-iodized salt and some white sage.
Set three candles in a triangle, north. west and east. Around the triangle make a line of salt.
Wash the ring in purified water for 10 minutes. Make sure the ring is dry when you place it in the center of the triangle.
Light the sage and waft the smoke over the triangle then light the candles in order, north, west then east.
Encantation:
Morthanu great father of the circle.
Father of death and life.
Come here to this place.
Head my beckoning.
(Repeat until you feel cold and a static charge pass through you)
You will know when he arrives and you must be sure the candles stay lit.
Incantation cont:
I beg that you protect this ring of silver, cast for healer's art.
Defend this ring from all evil in spirit or shadow's befouling ilk.
Let not one evil entity, divine the bearer's Soul.
Nor body in this given life.
Nor Spirit to control.
Blind the bearer of this ring from the evil beasts between life and death and shadow realm.
Let them be unseen.
(At this point the ring will become visibly covered in myst. It will seem like the ring is covered in electric energies forming a dome or orb around it. Don't touch the ring!)
When the myst clears and the ring is blessed thank Morthanu ( Morthanu is Mortis or the angel of death. same being in most beliefs).
What ever you do make no direct physical contact to the ring. Use tweezers or pliers to place it in a clean cloth with a leaf of white sage then give it to your Aunt. If you touch the blessed ring then it will defend her from your demons.
Tell her to put it on and never take it off. Don't tell her how it was blessed, only that it is blessed.
I came upon this feed while searching for answers to my own problem with a similar type of spiritual attack. I too am a healer, and have been suffering from these for many years. I recently found my lifemate, who has the unique ability of draining energy, and when he is around, I am safe, but when he is gone, or I don't have a charged token of his in contact with my skin, I am vulnurable again. With your permision, or whomevers I may need, i would like to try this method of protection. It is one of the best suggestions I have yet hears, and I have hope it may provide me with similar protection from this kind of attention. Because of my energy type and connection to the fae world, I seem to be something of a beacon for these things, and am getting desperate, as the attacks are getting worse, stronger, and far more aggressive. Do you think this could help me as well?
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#279 Feb 18, 2012
Faith will dispell these creatures.
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#280 Feb 18, 2012
Faith will dispell these creatures.

Say it over and over to yourself.

Just like topix did when it repeated my post.
Mike Bennett

Mcalester, OK

#281 Jul 20, 2012
Where to begin...the last few months have been hell on me; I've been dealing with these shadow people. Some have hoods with red eyes. Some look just like black, I mean blacker than night, blobs. And a couple look like women. Most the time, I see them in trees or on the frontline of the woods. I losing my mind? They are everywhere. Are these things demonic? Please. Any advice would be greatful in how to get rid if these things. I have pics/vids of orbs in my room flying by. I have countless pics of these shadow people day & night. I've even started going to church again. Once again, If anyone has had a similar experience , please hit me up.

Mike Bennett
Tulsa, OK
javy

San Pedro, CA

#282 Jul 21, 2012
Mike Bennett wrote:
Where to begin...the last few months have been hell on me; I've been dealing with these shadow people. Some have hoods with red eyes. Some look just like black, I mean blacker than night, blobs. And a couple look like women. Most the time, I see them in trees or on the frontline of the woods. I losing my mind? They are everywhere. Are these things demonic? Please. Any advice would be greatful in how to get rid if these things. I have pics/vids of orbs in my room flying by. I have countless pics of these shadow people day & night. I've even started going to church again. Once again, If anyone has had a similar experience , please hit me up.

Mike Bennett
Tulsa, OK
http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/7_Jove...

Going to church huh?

Good move.
javy

San Pedro, CA

#283 Jul 21, 2012
FireFly wrote:
<quoted text>I came upon this feed while searching for answers to my own problem with a similar type of spiritual attack. I too am a healer, and have been suffering from these for many years. I recently found my lifemate, who has the unique ability of draining energy, and when he is around, I am safe, but when he is gone, or I don't have a charged token of his in contact with my skin, I am vulnurable again. With your permision, or whomevers I may need, i would like to try this method of protection. It is one of the best suggestions I have yet hears, and I have hope it may provide me with similar protection from this kind of attention. Because of my energy type and connection to the fae world, I seem to be something of a beacon for these things, and am getting desperate, as the attacks are getting worse, stronger, and far more aggressive. Do you think this could help me as well?
http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Prepar...
FireFly

Littleton, CO

#284 Jul 21, 2012
javy wrote:
Javy, I was raised christian, and have done quite a bit of religious and spiritual soul searching in my years. I have experienced many things, including a fair amount of abuse at the hands of fellow Christians. I have also met many Christians who truly follow the spirit of god's will, instead of the letter, and have found the latter to be far more supportive and open-minded, not to mention far fewer than those who simply quote verse after verse, word for word, based on words that were footnotes on copies of older notes, and taking it as law. If you do not have any better advise than what I can and have easily found in my own bible, perhaps you need to explore your own religious beliefs better before trying to preach ( and that is putting it politely) to others in genuine need of experienced advise.
I have no doubt that your faith is suited for you, as well it should be, but please try to understand that no two people are ever identical, and so no two beliefs should be either. There is a difference between religion and spirituality. More modern Christians today simply accept the answers an ancient text, re-written multiple times (by man, I might add, specifically males in a time dominated by males) rather than seeking advice as they should and true spirituality (Christianity included, when perceived accurately) gives guidance that lead you to answers, while also expanding to new questions, it is a process of constant growth.
I do not force my beliefs upon others, and simply ask that they extend me the same courtesy. So again I say, please, open your mind, and if you can do no better than to quote a book without even truly understanding what you are quoting means, do me the favor of keeping your parroted beliefs to yourself until you have something useful to contribute. If I wanted to convert back to Christianity, you can be sure your behavior would not have encouraged me, but rather repelled me. I say this only to offer you a different perspective, and ask that you have as much respect for me as I grant you. All good things, whether done in the name of good or evil, are good. And all evil things, done in either name, are evil. It is the intent and belief that count, not the name of the belief.

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#285 Jul 21, 2012
FireFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Javy, I was raised christian, and have done quite a bit of religious and spiritual soul searching in my years. I have experienced many things, including a fair amount of abuse at the hands of fellow Christians. I have also met many Christians who truly follow the spirit of god's will, instead of the letter, and have found the latter to be far more supportive and open-minded, not to mention far fewer than those who simply quote verse after verse, word for word, based on words that were footnotes on copies of older notes, and taking it as law. If you do not have any better advise than what I can and have easily found in my own bible, perhaps you need to explore your own religious beliefs better before trying to preach ( and that is putting it politely) to others in genuine need of experienced advise.
I have no doubt that your faith is suited for you, as well it should be, but please try to understand that no two people are ever identical, and so no two beliefs should be either. There is a difference between religion and spirituality. More modern Christians today simply accept the answers an ancient text, re-written multiple times (by man, I might add, specifically males in a time dominated by males) rather than seeking advice as they should and true spirituality (Christianity included, when perceived accurately) gives guidance that lead you to answers, while also expanding to new questions, it is a process of constant growth.
I do not force my beliefs upon others, and simply ask that they extend me the same courtesy. So again I say, please, open your mind, and if you can do no better than to quote a book without even truly understanding what you are quoting means, do me the favor of keeping your parroted beliefs to yourself until you have something useful to contribute. If I wanted to convert back to Christianity, you can be sure your behavior would not have encouraged me, but rather repelled me. I say this only to offer you a different perspective, and ask that you have as much respect for me as I grant you. All good things, whether done in the name of good or evil, are good. And all evil things, done in either name, are evil. It is the intent and belief that count, not the name of the belief.
Your waiting breath on this person. They bought into the claptrap of that web sight mind, body, and soul. Remember the a quote by Winston Churchill " A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
javy

Los Angeles, CA

#286 Aug 26, 2012
Calling all shadow chasers:
http://www.minnesotapara.wordpress.com/

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#287 Aug 27, 2012
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Propaganda
Ah the useless one returns.
go away

Redlands, CA

#288 Aug 29, 2012
everytime my pregnet wife and i leave our house for a any reason my wife sees this shadow inour bedroom she says he is bad mouthing making up lies about me this shadow went as far as laying over her body and sufficating her im so worried that i cant go to the restroom because it seems to appear to her when i walk out the room what can i do or say can someone help
javy

La Mesa, CA

#289 Aug 29, 2012
go away wrote:
everytime my pregnet wife and i leave our house for a any reason my wife sees this shadow inour bedroom she says he is bad mouthing making up lies about me this shadow went as far as laying over her body and sufficating her im so worried that i cant go to the restroom because it seems to appear to her when i walk out the room what can i do or say can someone help
Plead the Blood of Jesus over your lives and believe in your heart and mind that Christ died on the cross, but rose from the dead on the third day conquering the evil that has engulfed our lives aka sin!
go away

Redlands, CA

#290 Aug 29, 2012
javy wrote:
<quoted text>
Plead the Blood of Jesus over your lives and believe in your heart and mind that Christ died on the cross, but rose from the dead on the third day conquering the evil that has engulfed our lives aka sin!
thanks for the help "javy" but can ask is this shadow sent or called on by who? ive have always believed in karma , always given than hope to recieve never hate or wish harm apon anyone always humble but these past few years ive been used and betrayed i will admit have sin but always ask god for forgiveness but im not sure if my wife has something that might have been wrong or someone that has a grudge over us they might want eo see us hurt but we are trying to live a rightous life and prosper to the right path

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 34 min Amused 4,509
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr CantHideTheTruth 252,992
Astrology and Paganism Thu Wolf 1
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
More from around the web