SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help

Posted in the Pagan/Wiccan Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: May 07

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 29, 2007
i need to know what you know about shadow people, cloaked beings who stop you from using your abilities.. beings who make you sick and torture you in your sleep.. the only communication i have had with them so far is in dreams, they say they make decisions for me and want me to stop using my abilities to help others and have caused diseases and fatigue i need to know what you know about these people so i can fight

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Since: Jan 07

Monte Vista

#2 May 29, 2007
Woah. Ok... There are several different types of Shadow People. That's a big list.

There is a spell in the book of shadows thread that bars you from evil. It's a blessing of a silver ring. Start there.

Ok. What type experiences are you having? What do you have total recall on? I need a clear description of events, as clear as you can remember. What you see under the hood, what you feel during the encounter and any noticeable senses that are affected like taste, smell, sight or hearing.

Call on your personal guardian and have it help. Everyone has a guardian, totem, guardian angel or defender spirit. The only reason your being effected by shadow people is because your guardian hasn't stopped them. The reason for this is your welcoming of them. The guardian wont interfere with your discovery.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#3 May 29, 2007
One more thing. As a result of not helping people with your abilities, will you do harm? Is there a way you can cause harm by helping?
J-Nigg

United States

#4 May 30, 2007
I see them if I'm just drifting off, if I snap back awake suddenly. I don't know what they do exactly, but I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be here. Dreamweavers maybe? If they were beings of light, they'd rudely awaken many sleeping peoples. Either way, it's always creepy to have something moving around your room at night.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#5 May 30, 2007
I think it's a balance thing. I have 'shadow people' sometimes, but I also have ("light") Fae about too- you know, the beer gnomes and garden faerie sort. Pesky critters.

But yeah, if this is one siphoning off and not just creeping about in the shadows, then serious protection measures of all kinds should be re-amped up, activated, and put in place. SHEILD yourself- make your sheild, check your shield for holes, strengthen your sheild...- oh, but banish it before you sheild...

The standard banishment is to give it an undoable, never-ending task (count all the waves...), but I think some are tougher then that to banish. Rattles, cedar & mugwort, sweeping, saging, banish banish, banish. If it is a spirit (of a human not a Fae) you might enlist the aid of someone experienced to nudge them onto the next existance. That way, its not just banished and latches onto someone else.

That's the problem with just banishing- nothing is neither created nor destroyed and if you unlatch it from you, it can easily latch onto someone else. So that is easier to address if it is a human spirit, but less easier to address if a parasitic sort of Fae.

Ahh, a final remote possibility is that it or they are sendings from a magical enemy. This is the most remote possibility- I've found that people who set themselves up to work confrontational and contrary magic are usually immature and petty people and thus so is the little magic they might manage to create. It is easily put off by any beginner defenses. They usually have the most luck when their intended target puts too much faith into their abilities and has an emotional/mental connection that feeds the psychic connection.

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#6 May 30, 2007
Ohhh I just read Pirate's responses too. Good points. Many times, people coming to a point in their magical path that they need to confront their OWN shadows, well, their phyche literally plays that out on them. The shadows they See, are literally, the shadows issues they need to work on inside themselves.

The universe is so big and diverse!

Salt Lake City, UT

#7 May 30, 2007
Kcuph wrote:
Woah. Ok... There are several different types of Shadow People. That's a big list.
There is a spell in the book of shadows thread that bars you from evil. It's a blessing of a silver ring. Start there.
Ok. What type experiences are you having? What do you have total recall on? I need a clear description of events, as clear as you can remember. What you see under the hood, what you feel during the encounter and any noticeable senses that are affected like taste, smell, sight or hearing.
Call on your personal guardian and have it help. Everyone has a guardian, totem, guardian angel or defender spirit. The only reason your being effected by shadow people is because your guardian hasn't stopped them. The reason for this is your welcoming of them. The guardian wont interfere with your discovery.
your the closest to understanding whats going on, could we talk through email?

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#8 May 30, 2007
playswithfire wrote:
<quoted text>
your the closest to understanding whats going on, could we talk through email?
I have a real problem giving out my E-mail addy. I'll help all I can here and these folks will too. Don't worry about judgment from pagans, Shine, Pharaoh Nile and the gang will work with you too.

We all put our things out and with a group of real witches, Wiccans and other pagans, answers are always found... generally.

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 May 30, 2007
ok thats understandable... ok so more details i guess.. basically its not me its my aunt who is experiencing this but thats so complicated to start a post i just buffed it as myself, didt think anyone would know much, anyway years ago she had a dream, this group of cloaked figures appeared in her dream and said "it has been decided" thats it, then she got seriously sick and couldnt do her healings (side note this woman is a power house of psychic energy i cant even begin to describe the work she has done) so she got through the illness and everything was good for several years she finally got the enrergy to start her work again and then she had another dream with a familiar voice and they were having a conversation saying oh i see your abilities are coming back stronger then ever. and she agreed and the voice said "well they want you to stop" in a stern not so friendly sort of way... so then she got sick all over again, ive given her a healing and my own diagnosis of what i think is happening, long story short shes totaly out of balance, and thats the first thing we are working on getting back into shape which really wont be that hard, not to toot my own horn but she has taught me an incredible amount of things since i was young that i know inside myself there will rarely be a problem that i cant go up against and kick its ass and i never give up, this time i need a little help because im not sure what im going up against and how to protect her from it... so its quite serious.. sorry for the long post but you asked for details...
through my healing sessions i will be able to restore her but its a constant battle because also when she goes to sleep she has nightmares she cant remember, she feels as though she is being pulled out of her body she wakes up screaming and it takes her a few hours to actually get used to her body again and every day it gets a little bit harder for her to want to go through it again, shes suffering from paranoia, extreme fatigue, glaucoma, tinnitus etc.. these forces have been influencing other people to say things to her like maybe you should give up the work you do and find something else, but both her and I know that that will never happen and we know these words are coming from another force.. i have dealt with a outer-dimensional being in the past and it was seriously difficult and i was only able to confine him to his own space and stooped him from interfering again. but that was with a coven of 4 and he made me stop breathing for a good minute and a half before i kicked his but so to speak, and this is something stronger, so anything you might know to help would really be appreciated thank you

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 May 30, 2007
also
i feel that these beings are trying to go straight for her because she fixes the chaose they create, so just take out the middle man (they didnt work me into their equation tho so thats why i need you help) also i need to know more of this "book of shadows thread" what do you mean by thread,, also this barring of evil on a silver ring, sounds very helpful please elaborate or give me some way of finding more info thank you so much for all youve done already

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#11 May 31, 2007
playswithfire wrote:
also
i feel that these beings are trying to go straight for her because she fixes the chaose they create, so just take out the middle man (they didnt work me into their equation tho so thats why i need you help) also i need to know more of this "book of shadows thread" what do you mean by thread,, also this barring of evil on a silver ring, sounds very helpful please elaborate or give me some way of finding more info thank you so much for all youve done already
Your aunt is being effected by Cikata-Muert. Or "Pestilence" aka the healers demons. Knowing who they are is the first step to finishing them.

Get some pure white candles and a silver ring. Some non-iodized salt and some white sage.

Set three candles in a triangle, north. west and east. Around the triangle make a line of salt.
Wash the ring in purified water for 10 minutes. Make sure the ring is dry when you place it in the center of the triangle.
Light the sage and waft the smoke over the triangle then light the candles in order, north, west then east.
Encantation:
Morthanu great father of the circle.
Father of death and life.
Come here to this place.
Head my beckoning.
(Repeat until you feel cold and a static charge pass through you)

You will know when he arrives and you must be sure the candles stay lit.
Incantation cont:
I beg that you protect this ring of silver, cast for healer's art.
Defend this ring from all evil in spirit or shadow's befouling ilk.
Let not one evil entity, divine the bearer's Soul.
Nor body in this given life.
Nor Spirit to control.
Blind the bearer of this ring from the evil beasts between life and death and shadow realm.
Let them be unseen.
(At this point the ring will become visibly covered in myst. It will seem like the ring is covered in electric energies forming a dome or orb around it. Don't touch the ring!)

When the myst clears and the ring is blessed thank Morthanu ( Morthanu is Mortis or the angel of death. same being in most beliefs).
What ever you do make no direct physical contact to the ring. Use tweezers or pliers to place it in a clean cloth with a leaf of white sage then give it to your Aunt. If you touch the blessed ring then it will defend her from your demons.
Tell her to put it on and never take it off. Don't tell her how it was blessed, only that it is blessed.

Salt Lake City, UT

#12 May 31, 2007
your amazing thank you! but is the ring the only defense? because this beings need to be punished for hurting people they cant just keep doing this to healers cant i stop or wound them and teach them a lesson? im not going to feel right with myself if i just let them walk away and i dont know if this ring will work is there more defense i should know about?

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#13 May 31, 2007
playswithfire wrote:
your amazing thank you! but is the ring the only defense? because this beings need to be punished for hurting people they cant just keep doing this to healers cant i stop or wound them and teach them a lesson? im not going to feel right with myself if i just let them walk away and i dont know if this ring will work is there more defense i should know about?
Sure there are other things we can do. But this will have to be done in stages. First off, I'm a student! I'm not a Sain yet and probably wont ever be one. I started way to late. But I am qualified in Necromancy and I can kick demon ass.
The ring should work, It's never failed.

We can box them up in a place where they cant touch people but eventually by the laws they'll be released. We can have Guardians step in and put an end to the contact. The only problem with this is, if we make them mad. They'll just wait to strike the same Spirit again. Time is not a thing to them. They'll just move ahead and torture her in the spirit realm.

So... We make her invisible to them. They move on and do their thing. Chances are they'll forget about her and be happy plaguing someone else.

The problem is, in the grand scheme there is as much evil as there is good. Evil has it's discovery as freely as good does in all realms of existence. You can't punish without retaliation.

I can and have chosen to be a good person, as you have and your Aunt has. Healers get their demons honestly. It happens to a few. Necromancy is full of demons and demonic forces. Becoming invisible to those forces is the best answer.

If I vanish and can't be found by you, what happens? You look for me but cant find me so you move on. No harm no foul, we just separated and now you look for other people and get on with life. Same thing with Spirits. They are living thinking beings, just in another realm. Shadow realms work the same way(They are distinctly different).
Ok... The best explanation... Old toys get forgotten when new ones show up. Your Aunt was, in past lives, pestered by the same beings. They follow her and will again unless we force them to go play in another sand box. If we completely blind your Aunt's Spirit to them, they'll have to play somewhere else.
Or... We contact an evil deity and make them toys. Other then the boundary issues that come all boxed up in a next life of pain. We can do that.

I'll continue next post.

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#14 May 31, 2007
I live by the One law.

" By action, thought or inaction,do no harm."

I can't hurt anything! Even Evil beings that plague and cause havoc. I can't shoot living people or even poke them in the nose if they piss me off.

I can call on other beings to help but they can not harm either. In my instance, since I chose Necromancy as my art. I will pay twenty fold for evil deeds by the laws of my Goddess.

As I sit here and type this, I have payed for past wrongs. I have been severely burned and my leg, hand and manhood have been amputated. I think I payed enough.

I can however harm in defense of another. I can battle to protect the good. Just like evil can battle to protect evil.

We will work the ring first, If it fails we will do a banishment. If the banishment is reversed then we'll get mean.

Canada

#15 May 31, 2007
wow.. ok so im not a necromancer but i do have experience with controlling evil not in the same way, i use the help of angelic forces to create justice.. i will work the ring, and i will continue my healings to restore her...

from all of your amazing advise the only thing i dont agree with, and its kind of complicated and might cause some more issues. i cannot in good conscience banish a dark entity or create a boundary and hide my aunt (and myself) from these beings and live with the knowledge that they will be moving on to some unsuspecting victim..

i would much rather end the whole shabang with a binding of these beings because if they are a part of our world but on a different plane of existance then they can be bound/punished/destroyed/(any of the above will do for me) and i dont see a problem with punishing a being who is causing harm.

i do understand that good and evil have to coexist, thats what makes everything balance, but i dont see the problem wih creating a little bit of my own balance.. if a god or a goddess is above it all then calling the aid of such being to create balance would be done in such a form as to not create a disruption in the eternal balance of the yin and the yang but find a peaceful middle.

not that im ranting im not trying to argue im just expressing my belief system and what i am capable of bringing into action.. thank you so much for your help, if this is paying for your wrongs, you are helping tremendously and it will not go unnoticed.

(again it would make it eaier to stay in conact with email but i get it if your not comfortable with that unless maybe we can find a way of exchanging them without posting them .. i dunno)

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#16 May 31, 2007
playswithfire wrote:
wow.. ok so im not a necromancer but i do have experience with controlling evil not in the same way, i use the help of angelic forces to create justice.. i will work the ring, and i will continue my healings to restore her...
from all of your amazing advise the only thing i dont agree with, and its kind of complicated and might cause some more issues. i cannot in good conscience banish a dark entity or create a boundary and hide my aunt (and myself) from these beings and live with the knowledge that they will be moving on to some unsuspecting victim..
i would much rather end the whole shabang with a binding of these beings because if they are a part of our world but on a different plane of existance then they can be bound/punished/destroyed/(any of the above will do for me) and i dont see a problem with punishing a being who is causing harm.
i do understand that good and evil have to coexist, thats what makes everything balance, but i dont see the problem wih creating a little bit of my own balance.. if a god or a goddess is above it all then calling the aid of such being to create balance would be done in such a form as to not create a disruption in the eternal balance of the yin and the yang but find a peaceful middle.
not that im ranting im not trying to argue im just expressing my belief system and what i am capable of bringing into action.. thank you so much for your help, if this is paying for your wrongs, you are helping tremendously and it will not go unnoticed.
(again it would make it eaier to stay in conact with email but i get it if your not comfortable with that unless maybe we can find a way of exchanging them without posting them .. i dunno)
I understand how you feel. To destroy these entities would be fulfilling. I would party like a gnat on an open wound with them, if I could. Stopping them from ever doing it again would be fun. A good boiling in oil comes to mind.

I just don't dare do it. I want to leave this life knowing my deeds can be answered for in a good way.

What you can do is different. Your effected first hand. The debt you pay wont be near what I would pay so yeah, you can party.

There is some good about posting this here and not going with email. Others can read it and cure their problems too.

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 May 31, 2007
ya i just mean if i need to contact you faster i don't know how often u check this site or if i could msg you directly on this site(i stumbled upon it the day i started my post) so i guess ill work with what you have given me and if it doesn't work then i will make a noticeable post to grab your attention if i need more help, but you have been great i really appreciate what you have given me so far

“Pagan Pirates Unite!”

Monte Vista

#18 Jun 1, 2007
I check this sight way more than email.
Dee

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 3, 2007
Go to this website: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
It can provide you a little bit more information on them.

“Memento Mori”

Since: Jul 07

Shelby

#20 Jul 7, 2007
I've noticed "shadows" in my room from time to time.. I've noticed they tend to "slack" off when you pull out a purification spell. I'd combine the ring spell, the masters mentioned, with a simpelr purification ritual on yourself, and the victim. From there your energy will be "stronger"..atleast that's how it works for me. I'd also use certain tools to enhance your magic. Find a good quartz crystal or a few dozen... mix a bit of garic..which enchances magic..with sage..[enchanced protection is alwaysa nice thing]
..and that's basically All i know to do. My bed room is covered in my totem..so the shadows seemed to be weakened....I also have a stone with a totem near my book of shadows, along side my crystal. in combat..of all forms.. It's smart to have contigency, and back up plans. Have soemone willing to take up the burden..if you're unable to "dispell" the daker energies. Make sure this person is of strong countenance. We had an older member who effectively kiled himself by taking on too much of a laod..we attempted to stop him..but..y'know..old people are stubborn. I would "spread" the negative energy around...so that no one person bears all the weight....and then the "smaller" energies..can be dispelled little by little. A simple divide and conquer technique. I'm not sure if the masters, woudl agree with my idea..but perhaps it could be elaborated on..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min JOEL 207,599
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) 2 hr Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
More from around the web